IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Americans Need To Get Prepared; 6 Mths Cash On Hand & More, Graph Shows Whats Happened to Markets SINCE Bailout Day!

jo56
post Oct 9 2008, 10:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 321

October 7th - Last Update For Now

There are strong indications that we may suffer a bond market dislocation (and attendant stock market crash) which could come as early as tomorrow.

This is a direct consequence of Congressional refusal to address the issues for over a year, and Bernanke and Paulson playing "smartest men in the room."

I urge everyone to be prepared for a potential economic Depression, as if we get a bond market dislocation it will catapult us into a full-on Depression - this was what caused it in 1930-32, and it will be again, if it occurs.

If we the people are going to get in front of Congress and stop this, it has to happen now. Right now.

A few thousand views and the conspiracy nutballs who have infested the commentary of the previous videos will not do the job.

I will put what time I have available towards these videos and similar things in the future, but my family comes first.

It is now up to you, the people of America, to decide whether you wish to whine, bitch and moan in comments on Youtube, or whether you are going to take action such as visiting and hounding Congress, caling General Strikes, and similar forms of PEACEFUL direct action.

Time has expired for you to choose and you must make your decision today. Refusal to act is a choice, and ALL choices have consequences.

This is, literally, one of the most important decisions you will make - whether by your action or intentional inaction.

Every Congressman needs to receive a copy of this 1 page document:
http://www.denninger.net/letters/crash-1004.pdf
http://www.fedupusa.com/

This post has been edited by jo56: Oct 9 2008, 10:58 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Oct 9 2008, 04:42 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

wow...i could really use a bit of good news for a change

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 9 2008, 04:53 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Oct 13 2008, 02:42 PM) *
wow...i could really use a bit of good news for a change

The financial system that is collapsing is actually what's wrong with this country ... America is getting an enema. The people behind all this misery are operating out of greed - most of the parasites of course aren't trying to deliberately kill the host, but some at the top are ... they are trying to destroy America so they can rebuild it as part of a new global economy with them in charge. But they have to destroy America first ... that, actually, is an opportunity. People have to know though what's really going on, and offer resistance when the new system is being set up. It's a shame the liberty dollar organization was ransacked, those liberty coins would be taking off right now. (Of course the timing was no accident.)

+Quote Post
jo56
post Oct 9 2008, 05:41 PM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 321

You're very right, Sanders!

Everything that is happening was planned long ago, and is part of their script. 911 was also a part of their script, there is now no doubt of this. These people are a bunch of "old men" (with the help of their paid off minions) who think they're god, and better than anyone else. They may be clever, but they have "no wisdom" nor "soul" because they sold it to evil long ago. Anyone with "wisdom", "a conscience" and "a soul" would never treat their fellow human beings the way these "old men" do. They are despicable people and are a bunch of failures IMO!

blech.gif

This post has been edited by jo56: Oct 9 2008, 05:44 PM

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Oct 9 2008, 05:54 PM
Post #5

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

Think implanted mark of the beast microchips.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Angel
Not only how much but also where you are.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 9 2008, 06:50 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Yes, the top people do want to get everything chipped ... they want to know exactly what's going on at all levels of the economy, that will enable them to make more money. Aaron Russo confirmed that chipping the whole planet is one of their goals.

Someone with some kempt-up energy and leadership qualities needs to start up an alternative currency. The money doesn't even have to be backed by anything, it just has to be hard to counterfeit and strictly regulated to maintain a certain value as more goods and services are exchanged using it. The greenbacks Lincoln printed worked fine (that's maybe why he was assassinated). Continental Scrip only became worthless because they printed too much of it. The beauty of gold and silver is you CAN'T cheat ... but anything is going to be better than the dollar if the Fed keeps printing it like they are ... one of these days Americans are going to be reduced to the barter system, and if there is an alternate type of money - anything really - that people will put more trust in than they put in the dollar, it will provide an escape from what the big bankers of the world have in store for us. I don't know what the legal implications of introducing an alternate form of money (in essence a parallel economy) separate and distinct from any government agency are, and I know the chances of what I'm talking about succeeding are slim, but that's really the way out of the mess that awaits us I think.

Think of the Fed as Microsoft, and they have a total monopoly. Then the company starts putting out crappy product ... if someone like Mac comes along with a good product, people will want it. If Fed notes lose their value with every passing day, and someone comes along with something else someone can get in return for their work and buy stuff at the grocery store with that keeps its value (because someone isn't printing it like crazy to bail out a bunch of banks), and, if it catches on and wins a certain amount of trust, then that would be a really good thing. The government, once they caught on, would try to stamp it out of course, but this is war, we need to be thinking about these sorts of things. Either that or accept our fate as slaves of the international banking machine.

2 cents (no pun intended)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2019 - 08:52 PM