IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Japanese Invent Car That Runs On Water

Sanders
post Jun 14 2008, 01:04 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080613/lf_nm_..._car_water_dc_1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Jun 14 2008, 02:01 PM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 390

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jun 12 2008, 03:04 PM) *

Saunders,
First off I want to say I'm glad you're okay. Earthquakes are scary. I know firsthand as I have lived in southern California for about 40 years now. Boy,and we are way overdue for a big one.
I loved the article about the car that runs on any kind of water. Hurrah! What do we have moreof than anything else on this planet? Seawater. And if that car can run on seawater than there is no excuse for ANY country to get into another country's business (I know this is a huge generalization).
There's a local man in my area who's making the news lately. He's not an engineer or anything like that but he converted his 1983 BMW into an electric car. He's placed something like 19 batteries from golf carts in his car and recharges them at night. He admits he can only drive for about an hour but he can go up to 50-60mph. He states(and he's right) that with the advancement of battery technology cars should be able to get much better. But of course,as we all know. this is old news. I think why it's gaining so much local attention around here is that here's this "average guy" doing this "affordibly(is that a word?)" If he can do it, where the hell are the big money corporations at? And instead of giving big oil companies the big tax breaks lets give it totally to alternative energy sources.
Unfortunately,we all know how much the oil people have dominated this whole planet for so long.

rc

+Quote Post
JFK
post Jun 14 2008, 02:05 PM
Post #3

Group: Guest
Member No.: 3,485

http://www.reuters.com/news/video?videoId=84561
Water-fuel car unveiled in Japan
(01:21) Report

Jun. 13 - Japanese company Genepax presents its eco-friendly car that runs on nothing but water.

The car has an energy generator that extracts hydrogen from water that is poured into the car's tank. The generator then releases electrons that produce electric power to run the car. Genepax, the company that invented the technology, aims to collaborate with Japanese manufacturers to mass produce it.

SOUNDBITE: Kiyoshi Hirasawa, CEO, Genepax.

Michelle Carlile-Alkhouri reports.

http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMo...SP7366720080613
OKYO (Reuters Life!) - Tired of petrol prices rising daily at the pump? A Japanese company has invented an electric-powered, and environmentally friendly, car that it says runs solely on water.

Genepax unveiled the car in the western city of Osaka on Thursday, saying that a liter (2.1 pints) of any kind of water -- rain, river or sea -- was all you needed to get the engine going for about an hour at a speed of 80 km (50 miles).

"The car will continue to run as long as you have a bottle of water to top up from time to time," Genepax CEO Kiyoshi Hirasawa told local broadcaster TV Tokyo.

"It does not require you to build up an infrastructure to recharge your batteries, which is usually the case for most electric cars," he added.

Once the water is poured into the tank at the back of the car, the a generator breaks it down and uses it to create electrical power, TV Tokyo said.

Whether the car makes it into showrooms remains to be seen. Genepax said it had just applied for a patent and is hoping to collaborate with Japanese auto manufacturers in the future.

Most big automakers, meanwhile, are working on fuel-cell cars that run on hydrogen and emit -- not consume -- water.

A screenshot :

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Jun 15 2008, 02:28 AM
Post #4

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

I just posted on this and other similar topics before I came over here:
various similar topics- water/gas hybrid conversions, water/solar powered toy cars, salt water + radio waves as a method of getting hydrogen, etc.

http://wecanchangetheworld.wordpress.com/2...s-hydrogen-etc/

+Quote Post
bill
post Jun 16 2008, 09:12 AM
Post #5

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

QUOTE (richard cranium @ Jun 12 2008, 07:01 AM) *
QUOTE (Sanders @ Jun 12 2008, 03:04 PM) *

Saunders,
First off I want to say I'm glad you're okay. Earthquakes are scary. I know firsthand as I have lived in southern California for about 40 years now. Boy,and we are way overdue for a big one.
I loved the article about the car that runs on any kind of water. Hurrah! What do we have moreof than anything else on this planet? Seawater. And if that car can run on seawater than there is no excuse for ANY country to get into another country's business (I know this is a huge generalization).
There's a local man in my area who's making the news lately. He's not an engineer or anything like that but he converted his 1983 BMW into an electric car. He's placed something like 19 batteries from golf carts in his car and recharges them at night. He admits he can only drive for about an hour but he can go up to 50-60mph. He states(and he's right) that with the advancement of battery technology cars should be able to get much better. But of course,as we all know. this is old news. I think why it's gaining so much local attention around here is that here's this "average guy" doing this "affordibly(is that a word?)" If he can do it, where the hell are the big money corporations at? And instead of giving big oil companies the big tax breaks lets give it totally to alternative energy sources.
Unfortunately,we all know how much the oil people have dominated this whole planet for so long.

rc

This guy better watch out

once the state figures out he is avoiding road taxed on fuel

seriously --there was man in IL that ran his truck on recycled fryer fat

the state came after him for taxes not paid on fuel

the fine was several thousand dollars IIRC

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 16 2008, 09:41 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

These things are a little harder to stop once you have a decent sized corporation making the damn things, driving them around in demonstrations and issuing press releases about them.

Call me a paranoid conspiracy-theorist nut-job, but it makes me wonder if this latest earthquake wasn't someone trying to tell someone something ... dunno.gif

Nawhhh, that's crazy.

(Then again, the skies were doing some pretty wierd things in China just before the quake there)

+Quote Post
datars
post Jun 16 2008, 01:15 PM
Post #7

New Terrorist in Town

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 6

Water Fuel Car Links - Denny Klein

See how Fox26 did an item on him
http://www.randi.org/media/WaterFuel.wmv
or here
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....st&id=78897

On a side note. His invention got a lot of interest by the Ministery of Defense.

May 23, 2006 CNN also did an item on him, using basicly the same footage as Fox26.

This is the site of Klein's company
http://hytechapps.com

======================================
Mail or Telephone
Hydrogen Technology Applications, Inc.
4707 140th Avenue North, Suite 116
Clearwater, Florida 33762
Phone: 1-727-531-5979
Fax: 1-727-531-3670
Denny Klein
President
Peter Dominici
Vice President of Finance & Information

This post has been edited by datars: Jun 16 2008, 06:39 PM

+Quote Post
Travellerev
post Jun 16 2008, 01:54 PM
Post #8

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,207

Call me a paranoid conspiracy-theorist nut-job, but it makes me wonder if this latest earthquake wasn't someone trying to tell someone something ... dunno.gif

Nawhhh, that's crazy.

(Then again, the skies were doing some pretty wierd things in China just before the quake there)

You want to read about HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnRPZOUVhJ4[/video]

Immediately after these video's appeared on the internet NASA claimed that this could be what causes earthquakes.
Yeah right. If that was so everybody in the world would know when earthquakes would happen. It would be the most described event throughout history of man kind.
No unrest of livestock was noticed before the china quake which so happened to happen in the central grain growing area jeopardising next years harvest and the food supply of billions of people.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Travellerev: Jun 16 2008, 02:26 PM

+Quote Post
Travellerev
post Jun 16 2008, 02:23 PM
Post #9

What is so awesome is that my husband drove off yesterday to work with his first self designed "hydrogen on demand" cell booster in his car. At the same time as this news came out. He is an industrial electrician cum engineer and very interested in alternative and sustainable fuels. When researching he literally stumbled upon it on the web.

When tuned well enough this little device saves an easy 40% on fossil fuel. ching ching.

He wants to enhance it to save up to 80%. And after that he wants to build the cell that will totally get rid of petrol altogether. He has downloaded a complete patented design for it already.
Google and ye shall find. This knowledge is freely available on the internet. Download and spread the word. Literally tens of thousands of people are working on this technology world wide. Thanks to the net this sometimes already quit old technology is spreading like wild fire.

The cat is out of the bag and can no longer be bought out or suppressed by big oil.

I was a sceptic and trust me I don't convince easily but it is amazing gentlemen, I have seen water burn.

We live in a small community with a lot of greenies and the police is very laid back. We all, including the police officers, hate central Government and we have a garage holder with a major grudge against big oil and government regulations.

Locally the future is so bright we've got to wear shades laughing1.gif
(I've always wanted to use this one)

This post has been edited by Travellerev: Jun 16 2008, 02:27 PM

+Quote Post
Travellerev
post Jun 16 2008, 02:26 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Travellerev @ Jun 14 2008, 04:54 PM) *

Nawhhh, that's crazy.

You want to read about HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program.)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnRPZOUVhJ4[/video]

Immediately after these video's appeared on the internet NASA claimed that this could be what causes earthquakes.
Yeah right. If that was so everybody in the world would know when earthquakes would happen. It would be the most described event throughout history of mankind.
No unrest of livestock was noticed before the china quake which so happened to happen in the central grain growing area jeopardising next years harvest and the food supply of billions of people.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 16 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (Travellerev @ Jun 20 2008, 12:23 PM) *
What is so awesome is that my husband drove off yesterday to work with his first self designed "hydrogen on demand" cell booster in his car. At the same time as this news came out. He is an industrial electrician cum engineer and very interested in alternative and sustainable fuels. When researching he literally stumbled upon it on the web.

When tuned well enough this little device saves an easy 40% on fossil fuel. ching ching.

He wants to enhance it to save up to 80%. And after that he wants to build the cell that will totally get rid of petrol altogether. He has downloaded a complete patented design for it already.
Google and ye shall find. This knowledge is freely available on the internet. Download and spread the word. Literally tens of thousands of people are working on this technology world wide. Thanks to the net this sometimes already quit old technology is spreading like wild fire.

The cat is out of the bag and can no longer be bought out or suppressed by big oil.

Very cool

(P.S. The Japanese are getting the short end of the stick in this world and they're sick of it. I've been learning alot watching Benjamin Fulford talk lately, I'm not so sure he's not for real anymore. According to Fulford, when Rockefeller originally set up the Trilateral Commission it was an attempt to include the elite of Asia in the kinds of discussions the Bilderbergers were having ... except, the Trilateral people never listened to the Japanese. Early on there were some heavy Japanese players on the T.C., not anymore. The important people aren't interested, they got tired of being ignored. Japan is sick of propping up the US dollar - they could use those trillions they have invested in quickly depreciating Treasury bills for domestic purposes. Life here is hard, and people can't afford these gas prices - even people who don't drive are getting squished. Not so long ago gas was 100 yen a liter, now it's 170. They're about ready to, as per Peter Schiff's deserted island anology, to "kick the white guy off the island". What sort of leverage do the globalists have? Not much ... unless you consider the possibility that HAARP is for real and they can custom order earthquakes. I haven't heard anything about this last one, but Fulford claims the one in Niigata a while back was a threat. I too am starting to wonder, the status quo is becoming harder and harder to maintain.)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2019 - 05:00 AM