IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Keeping up the pressure

rob balsamo
post Dec 30 2006, 12:44 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (StevenDC @ Dec 30 2006, 11:24 AM)
This site should consider pinning a topic explaining the most effective methods for getting info to Congress, i.e., postage obtained AT the post office - no stamps; clearing the package by email first; limiting the correspondence to questions only - no theories listed, b/c after all, it is NOT our duty to find the truth, only to scream as loud as possible that what we were told is NOT the truth; and also, if this site pins such a topic, just maybe more people will actually send the info. Thoughts?

Write it up.. and i'll pin it..

wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
StevenDC
post Dec 30 2006, 02:04 PM
Post #2

Nitpick

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 374

QUOTE (johndoeX @ Dec 30 2006, 11:44 AM)
Write it up.. and i'll pin it..

wink.gif

I'll have it to you by tomorrow, we need a major push on this beginning on the 3rd..
Thanks !

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 30 2006, 03:36 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Excellent idea, StevenDC. We should initiate a new push starting in January

+Quote Post
Roy_Sinister
post Dec 30 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #4

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 17

I agree. I think 'WE' as a group, need to really start pushing. These bastards are very well paid to listen to the people, not take the word of some "commission". They KNow. It doesn't matter what they say , they know, if they don'et, they are negligable and not appropriate for the job they hold.

salute.gif

This post has been edited by Roy_Sinister: Dec 30 2006, 04:19 PM

+Quote Post
StevenDC
post Dec 30 2006, 05:28 PM
Post #5

Nitpick

Roy,
Be careful on how many people you think know, it may cause you to miss getting the story to people who don't..
Five months ago I didn't know, never heard of the movement, never heard of anyone questioning the official story, I bought the official story. Hook, line, sinker.

And I am in DC, surrounded by very highly educated people. They don't know either, yet. I read the papers everyday, I read every major news website, and listen to the major news stations. I have a law degree, I am not uneducated. I am an active democratic activist. Guess what? The info JUST IS NOT OUT THERE for anyone to see or hear. And this is not accidental.

I can't stress enough, the fight is not on these websites full of arguments. Those arguments are by design, put in front of you on purpose to keep you from making the actions that are truly effective - like getting the videos out to people that have no idea what proof exists.

I completely believe that Congress does not the vaguest idea how much proof exists that is causing the movement to exist.

So you are the first on my list of asking: Do you know who your reps are in the House and Senate? Got email addresses yet? Have copies of 911 Mysteries to send out? (Mysteries is the best "introductory" DVD to send) Going to include your Governor too? Do you have any neighbors or friends that would view a free copy?
Can you think of ways to reach more people?
Cheers...
thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 30 2006, 05:42 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 321

Good ideas, Steven! Jan is crucial. 110th Congress taking over.

+Quote Post
StevenDC
post Dec 30 2006, 06:36 PM
Post #7

Nitpick

QUOTE (jo56 @ Dec 30 2006, 04:42 PM)
Good ideas, Steven! Jan is crucial. 110th Congress taking over.

There are several sellers on eBay that have the DVDs fairly inexpensive - $2.50 each. I have a source for $0.75 each, but until we get it worked out on how to get these shipped, eBay will work.

Everybody should order within a week, get at least 3 copies - 2 Senators you are permitted to contact and one House delegate in your voting district. You can order 4 and include the gubernatorial office also. Anybody have thoughts on including the Republican side of the Congress? Even if it is a waste of money, it isn't that much money... besides, may be a clue to them on what they will be facing in the 2008 election cycle?

Important thing though is to order them now, contact your reps NOW and ask how to get a DVD to them.

Serious, if all the reps get these at one time, then they can bow out from under peer pressure (and escape being labeled a "nut job" or "unpatriotic" themselves by claiming "public interest cause" and request a formal viewing.

For anybody ready to mail, keep in mind:
The mail is less suspicious if it is mailed FROM the post office with post office machine postage - no stamps;
You must by federal law include your full, legal name and address - you want to anyway for an answer;
You could send them with a signature verification (whatever that is called...);
Make sure you have an address that won't get irradiated in security, the addresses on the web are NOT sufficient;
DO include a letter - a handwritten letter carries the most weight, typed and signed next, bulk signatures carry almost no weight;
In your letter, ASK the valid questions;
In your letter, do not make any statements about what theory you subscribe to - heaven knows we have more than one -
Explain that you gave your time and energy in the polling booth, you are permitted to request one hour in return.
And be respectful, these people truly do not know what evidence we have been pouring over, they just have not seen it yet.

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Dec 30 2006, 07:25 PM
Post #8

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

Check out house bill HR 3997. More appropriately it should be called the you can't shut off your own credit lines bill. Imagine yourself trying to PROVE that those false charges are ones that you did not authorize.

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Dec 30 2006, 07:50 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 104

StevenDC check your PM's.

+Quote Post
StevenDC
post Dec 30 2006, 07:56 PM
Post #10

Nitpick

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Dec 30 2006, 06:50 PM)

What is a PM? And how does one check it?

+Quote Post
Cary
post Dec 30 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #11

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

QUOTE (StevenDC @ Dec 30 2006, 06:56 PM)
QUOTE (mo fiya @ Dec 30 2006, 06:50 PM)

What is a PM? And how does one check it?

PM = Private Message Steve. You should have a button on the top any page you look at that says "Inbox" with a number next to it. It's above the Pandora's Box ad on the right side of the page and it's located in between "My Controls" and "View New Posts" You can also get to your PM's through your "My Controls" button. The links to your PM's should be on the left hand column of this page towards the top of the page.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 30 2006, 08:21 PM
Post #12

Is the DVD the same as this Google video?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8172271955308136871

911 Mysteries - Demolitions (Full)
Avg: 335 ratings
error
529 yesterday

In the Wake Productions
1 hr 30 min 42 sec - 20-Sep-2006
www.911mysteries.com

This post has been edited by jo56: Dec 30 2006, 08:32 PM

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 30 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #13

And is this the LC2 video you're referring to?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7218920724339766288

Loose Change 2E
Avg: 2575 ratings
error
2,474 yesterday

Louder Than Words
54 min 39 sec - 15-Apr-2006
www.lonelantern.org

(edited version)

This post has been edited by jo56: Dec 30 2006, 08:31 PM

+Quote Post
StevenDC
post Dec 30 2006, 08:46 PM
Post #14

Nitpick

The site I have is:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

3.5 million views, 17,000 yesterday.

I am hesitant on sending this as the "introductory" DVD for people to view, b/c it is easier to digest the possibilities of what really happened in small chunks, and LC2 goes into the theory of no-plane at the pentagon. I avoid all theories, it turns people away. However, given the FDR inaccuracies on altitude of AA77...

I think it is important to send the actual DVD to your Congressional reps. Don't just send a link and think they will view it.
If you have a bunch of our reps with DVD in hand, it is easier to justify asking for a formal viewing.
Again, eBay has several to choose from.

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Dec 30 2006, 10:05 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 72

Why not download them and burn them yourself?
there are Canon printers with which you can even burn the label on the dvd itself.
I buy blanc dvd's here for 10 for a 25 spindle
By the time they know the difference they will already have seen the dvd.
Perhaps Photocopy- and Printingshops can do it also

Guinan

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 30 2006, 11:00 PM
Post #16

Yes, I just found this updated version today and currently downloading it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501

(recut in August 2006 with updates it says)

Ok, I'm not clear on this point:

Who produces the DVD version, and how is it dif from this version?

Thx.

Guinan, don't see why that couldnt be done!

+Quote Post
Roy_Sinister
post Dec 31 2006, 07:31 AM
Post #17

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 17

QUOTE (StevenDC @ Dec 30 2006, 09:28 PM)
Roy,
Be careful on how many people you think know, it may cause you to miss getting the story to people who don't..
Five months ago I didn't know, never heard of the movement, never heard of anyone questioning the official story, I bought the official story. Hook, line, sinker.

This is an e-mail I recieved from one of the Congressmen here.

July 5, 2006

Mr. Brandon Muhs

Dear Brandon:

Thank you for contacting me regarding the events of September 11th. I appreciate hearing from you.

I understand your interest in Professor Steven E. Jones' paper regarding the events of September 11, 2001. Professor Jones of Brigham Young University (BYU) conjectures that pre-positioned cutter-charges, not planes, were the cause of the destruction of the Twin Towers. As you know, the 9-11 Commission does not agree with this theory and states that fires plus impact damage alone caused the collapse of the buildings.

While there are certainly people who support Professor Jones's hypothesis, BYU has issued the following statement, "Professor Jones's department and college administrators are not convinced that his analyses and hypotheses have been submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review. The structural engineering faculty in the Fulton College of Engineering and Technology do not support the hypotheses of Professor Jones." I appreciate your sharing this report with me, and I will be certain to keep it in mind as Congress further evaluates national security issues.

Again, thank you for contacting me. I hope you will stay in touch.

Sincerely,

EARL POMEROY
Member of Congress

EP:KF

I also recieved a letter from Sen. Konrad and I believe, another(can't remember) who said the same thing, that he is aware of the 'therories' but the commissions report is sufficient.

So I do know who they are and I do plan to send them copies of 911 Mysteries.

Like I said, They know, or they don't and are failing in their task to represent the people. That is of course, my opinion.

I do understand what you are saying though, getting the information out is whats most important in the next step. salute.gif

Roy

+Quote Post
StevenDC
post Dec 31 2006, 10:39 AM
Post #18

Nitpick

Roy,

Most excellent info, this points out a need for some altering of methods and form.

I'll put something together and send it to you, I've got a couple of ideas.

This highlights what I was saying about our need to not present any of the known theories, this approach only opens the a door for someone to close it, unfortunately, too easily. And, as has been said here before, it is not our duty to even have an alternative, all we have to know is that what we were told is not the truth.

Just off the cuff, it is a fair question to ask the Congressman how he can place his complete trust in NIST and BYU findings, both scientifically proven and tested, both peer-reviewed and given under the cloth of public trust and protection, yet on February 2, 2005, a federal district judge revoked the Governmental Immunity that is inherent in the postition of Administrator of the EPA. This revocation of legal protection was based upon the decision to issue a Safe to Breath finding for the air around Ground Zero, also a scientifically proven and tested, peer-reviewed, federal finding given under the cloth of public trust and protection. This revocation of Constitutional protections leaves the previous administrator personally liable for damages on injuries sustained. This is HUGE.

So how can our reps accept one report in it's entirety as Gospel, and not the other?

Cites on the EPA immunity revocation can be Googled at: Benzman v. Whitman.

Sorry to drift, I'll try to put something together to be pinned on the site today or tomorrow....

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Dec 31 2006, 11:21 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 72

QUOTE (Roy_Sinister @ Dec 31 2006, 12:31 PM)
Again, thank you for contacting me. I hope you will stay in touch.

... what does this tell you ??

If he 'doesn't want to know' there's no sense in asking you to 'stay in touch'.

As soon as they can present stacks of letters and emails and piles of DVDs which were sent to them by 'the constituents', they can, must and will act.
They are the hand with the gun, you must provide the amunition.

Watch Pelosi et al make a 180degree once they have the 'amunition'.
Listen to the hand 'rattling your cages'... ("It's 'off the table', so please give me a hard time!!")

btw.. does anyone here know how to make and insert one's own subtitles ? I have LC2 and 911 Mysteries with Dutch subs but all the other stuff I have is without subs. (I have some Dutch politicians in mind...)
OK for me, but if I want to give/send them away, subs would be better. I can translate them but I don't know how to 'stick' them onto the DVD.

Any advice is apreciated.

Guinan

+Quote Post
jo56
post Dec 31 2006, 12:45 PM
Post #20

... what does this tell you ??

If he 'doesn't want to know' there's no sense in asking you to 'stay in touch'.

------------------------------------

I agree Guinan!

I think many of our Congressmen have been threatened and forced to shut up, and preach the "official version" on everything, and the only thing that will give them an OUT is the outcry from the PEOPLE.

Some of these guys have been killed for speaking out (what about Weldon??? and others). If they speak out, they are killed, fired, trashed in the media, etc. These guys play dirty.

I wish there was a way to tell who are the good guys and who are the bad guys. Then we can pin up a list of names.

I would love to see one of these. The bad guys hate publicity, and exposure and if we can find someone to do this, it would help rattle them a little. They love to rattle others. Bastards! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2019 - 11:27 PM