IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Evan Fairbanks' Footage, 22 minutes long - most of it nvr seen before

paranoia
post May 2 2010, 01:56 AM
Post #1

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

part1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udVbDzN9Cgc

part2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6-NJ4xbaYU...feature=channel

This post has been edited by paranoia: May 2 2010, 01:57 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ogrady
post Feb 8 2011, 02:01 PM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,291

Why would he film with no audio? Was audio erased? Could explosions be heard? Why film silent interviews?

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Feb 8 2011, 04:57 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 390

You know after watching videos for almost 10 years now I know I have heard sound before in at least part of these videos. Specifically at 6:46 in Part 1. I remember seeing many times that scene where the second plane hits the tower and the man in the frame looks up. And I remember hearing the sound of the approaching jet and the crash sound after it hit. I forget where I have seen this but in all honesty I think it was from many sources.

I agree with you ogrady in that why no sound? Almost as if it has been edited so we could purposely not hear what those gentleman in the video were saying. And then in the closing second of Part 2 when the first tower is collasping. My god, it was almost on top of the person doing the filming. Why no sound?

just thinking out loud,

rc

This post has been edited by richard cranium: Feb 8 2011, 05:00 PM

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Feb 8 2011, 05:17 PM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (ogrady @ Feb 8 2011, 01:01 PM) *
Why would he film with no audio? Was audio erased? Could explosions be heard? Why film silent interviews?

Fairbanks was at Trinity Church filming the Archbishop of Wales who was visiting that morning. So this guy is a pro. He claims, instead of taking his own professional hi res video camera, he took someone else's and inadvertently forgot to turn on the sound. I suppose that was before he went to the FBI's offices to show them film, which instead of confiscating for evidence, they gave it back to him, and he ran over to ABC for them to broadcast.

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Feb 8 2011, 05:17 PM

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Feb 9 2011, 11:06 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 382

I highly suspect that the FBI erased all of the audio because there was evidence in that video that would not match the Official Story. I just looked at several videos of the impacts and you can distinctly hear two explosions, one the impact and then another a few seconds later, in some of the videos with sound.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Feb 9 2011, 12:43 PM
Post #6

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

If people looked up and turned their heads who were not looking up, it would indicate a loud sound caught their attention. I think all the films should be studied to see if such a thing occurred. Hard to stop that reflex.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Feb 9 2011, 03:28 PM
Post #7

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

his original DID have audio, so i dont know wtf fairbanks was talking about...

dunno.gif

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Feb 9 2011, 05:42 PM
Post #8

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (SanderO @ Feb 9 2011, 11:43 AM) *
If people looked up and turned their heads who were not looking up, it would indicate a loud sound caught their attention. I think all the films should be studied to see if such a thing occurred. Hard to stop that reflex.

I think there was a big noise. But I think they did some kind of fly by with something up higher and that they could make sound really loud.

I don't know what NASA flies for their shuttle rescue. But I do know the day Columbia blew up, I heard something very unusual. I live in the flight path for the shuttle's return, so my husband and I were out in the backyard hoping to see it go over. Even if we couldn't see it, we would definitely get to hear the sonic booms. Well, we waited and waited and nothing happened. So I went back inside to check the news and NASA was waiting and waiting too. After a few minutes, they admitted that they had lost contact.

Within 10 minutes of that something flew over going east to west that was the loudest thing I've ever heard flying and you could tell they were hauling ass. Didn't get to see it, but it scared the crap out of me. They could have done this in NYC with a military jet that was high enough that you probably wouldn't see it, but loud enough that everyone could hear it.

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Feb 9 2011, 05:45 PM

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Feb 9 2011, 07:23 PM
Post #9

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

Pilots would know.

I haven't seen any jets in the films such as from NJ or the helicopter. A loud flyowver would be reported by hundreds of thousands.

175 came from the south over the water... so likely what could be heard was a crash... I dunno.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th December 2019 - 09:09 AM