IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
KnightLord says Howdy, split from Comseur's introduction

KnightLord
post Jun 30 2008, 09:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,642

Howdy all.

I've been studying and researching 911 almost from 9/12, trying to put together views from all sides. There are things that have bothered me from the beginning about 911, and most I'm conscious of. Recently I was on a "debunking" site {seems that so far they are more bunk than debunk} and something that's been gnawing at my gut finally surfaced. Some might think my questions are small and stupid, but that's okay because sometimes honest answers to small stupid questions can tie the story together better than all the science there is.

35 years ago my dad owned a Cessna Skyhawk, and was training me to fly, so I have some basic understanding of aerodynamics {Skyhawk + 35 years of amnesia, so you do the math :-) }.

First thing I'd like to ask is about the trim tabs on a 757. Are they manual, computer controlled, or both? Do they react to control surface movement the same way they do on a Skyhawk, Skylane, and Centurion? A fellow today told me that if an airliner's bank reaches 90 degrees it falls out of the sky like a rock. I disagreed with him based on my knowledge of small Cessna aircraft, but considered it prudent to at least ask the question to make sure. At what point in an aileron roll would a 757 cease to fly and begin to plummet?

One of the things that really bothers me is any aircraft flying straight into the ground leaving the debris field that flight 93 {I think I'm right about that, but I'm open for correction} did. To my mind only a 10 to 15 degree deviation from the perpendicular would allow for the conditions that would so completely obliterate any aircraft, and maybe I'm naive but with the yoke and pedals at zero, wouldn't the plane try to right itself, especially if the trim is computer controlled?????

Hmmm. I guess while I'm at it I may as well go for the guacamole topping for this enchilada. What G force envelope can a 757 endure before it suffers catastrophic failure, and could it endure breaking the sound barrier?

I would like to offer my thanks for any answers that can be given to my questions.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jul 1 2008, 04:01 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Hello and welcome to both Comseur and KnightLord.

welcome.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th December 2019 - 03:31 AM