IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Even More Reason To Believe That Malaysia Airlines Mh370 Was Demolecularized

paulmichael
post Mar 13 2014, 11:59 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

Just a few minutes ago, there was a report on TV that, if the lost Malaysia Airliner carried on for four more hours after vanishing from civilian tracking as the Wall Street Journal would have you believe, then this would result in an expanded search area of up to 25,000,000 square miles. Factor in possible ocean currents moving debris, and you'd have to search an area even greater than 25,000,000 square miles: AN IMPOSSIBLE SEARCH.

The Wall Street Journal's assertion of an additional four hours of flight time is based on MH370's engines reporting performance data to Boeing or Rolls-Royce.

See: U.S. Investigators Suspect Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane Flew On for Hours - WSJ.com

It's very pertinent to note that the capability of MH370 engines to transmit performance data to Boeing or Rolls-Royce is being disputed by the Malaysians and others.

Why would the-powers-that-be want the search to be characterized as impossible?

They want to blow off the MH370 incident by saying that "It is just one of those things. The plane is lost. Case closed," when, in fact, that MH370 plane was inadvertently demolecularized by some new technology weaponry.

If it were to come out that MH370 was demolecularized into dust (like the WTC on 9/11) then this would open up many questions about 9/11.

P.M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Zawurah
post Mar 13 2014, 12:41 PM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,551

Get your facts straight.

The towers did not 'demolecularized' into dust. The steel was melted and vaporized (although most of the steel was found blown apart into pieces large enough to haul away to china for recycling). The concrete was blown apart into dust (hundreds of tons of it was cleaned up from lower Manhattan).

Stop trolling with energy weapon nonsense, but then again you are a troll who can stop you.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 13 2014, 01:04 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Zawurah @ Mar 13 2014, 11:41 AM) *
Get your facts straight.

The towers did not 'demolecularized' into dust. The steel was melted and vaporized (although most of the steel was found blown apart into pieces large enough to haul away to china for recycling). The concrete was blown apart into dust (hundreds of tons of it was cleaned up from lower Manhattan).

Stop trolling with energy weapon nonsense, but then again you are a troll who can stop you.

Excuse me, but I've been in the business world long enough to have witnessed cases of evidence "being destroyed" when that evidence never existed to begin with.

The story of WTC steel being shipped off to China was contrived to make people believe that such "evidence" of such steel survived the WTC incident.

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 13 2014, 03:56 PM
Post #4

There is a strong and haunting similarity between Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 and 9/11's flights AA11, AA77, UA93, and UA175 which is that the transponders of all five flights were turned off.

Demolecularization of all five flights would account for this.

If the doomed flights of 9/11 were, in fact, demolecularized in flight, then this would negate the validity of much speculation on my part in prior posts like the passenger lists of the "doomed" 9/11 flights being in whole or in part fictional plus the 9/11 flights (the "original" ones, that is) being fictional.

Demolecularization of the 9/11 flights would explain why audio avatars of real people, as I posited, would be used to impersonate those who allegedly made in-flight phone calls from the "doomed" flights. People reduced to smithereens are simply not available to make such calls, under duress or otherwise.

I do admit that some things still would not exactly add up if AA11, AA77, UA93, and UA175 were demolecularized in flight, but you have to admit, without having a full deck of information, a lot is still inconclusive.

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 13 2014, 04:07 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Zawurah @ Mar 13 2014, 11:41 AM) *
Get your facts straight.

Before you go insulting people, you would be wise to review the content of your post before you click on the "Add Reply" button.

Steel was melted??? How? It takes intense heat to melt steel. Even towering infernos did not have their steel structure compromised to that extent.

There were reports of residual heat in the lower levels of the WTC towers, but if accounts were accurate, the only thing that could explain that heat was a nuclear blast.

Vaporized??? Huh? Since when does steel get vaporized? What do you mean? Do you mean "turned to gas" or do you mean "demolecularized to dust" which would support my assertion?

The concrete was blown apart??? How? By bombs? By nuclear blasts? How about by mini-nukes. Certainly the concrete was not crushed by all the dust that was shot out from the towers laterally leaving nothing of substance to crash down vertically to crush subsequent, lower floors.

You've only accomplished to motivate me more, if that was your intention, Zawurah.

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 13 2014, 05:41 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 13 2014, 10:59 AM) *
Just a few minutes ago, there was a report on TV that, if the lost Malaysia Airliner carried on for four more hours after vanishing from civilian tracking as the Wall Street Journal would have you believe, then this would result in an expanded search area of up to 25,000,000 square miles. Factor in possible ocean currents moving debris, and you'd have to search an area even greater than 25,000,000 square miles: AN IMPOSSIBLE SEARCH.

The Wall Street Journal's assertion of an additional four hours of flight time is based on MH370's engines reporting performance data to Boeing or Rolls-Royce.

See: U.S. Investigators Suspect Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane Flew On for Hours - WSJ.com

It's very pertinent to note that the capability of MH370 engines to transmit performance data to Boeing or Rolls-Royce is being disputed by the Malaysians and others.

Why would the-powers-that-be want the search to be characterized as impossible?

They want to blow off the MH370 incident by saying that "It is just one of those things. The plane is lost. Case closed," when, in fact, that MH370 plane was inadvertently demolecularized by some new technology weaponry.

If it were to come out that MH370 was demolecularized into dust (like the WTC on 9/11) then this would open up many questions about 9/11.

P.M.

It's interesting to note that I submitted a post very similar to the one quoted above to another forum earlier today; I checked up on it later; and I found that EVERYTHING SUBSEQUENT TO THE NEWSLINK TO THE WALL STREET JOURNAL WAS DELETED.

This included the crux of the post, meaning the positing that Malaysia Airlines MH370 was demolecularized.

Now, it's very doubtful that any forum moderator at the other website would have done this editing. Could it have been a hacker? Normally, if a moderator objects to a posting there, they simply delete the whole thing.

There's a saying in the world of investigative services: "If they place roadblocks in your path or otherwise attempt to thwart you, then you know that you are on the right track."

P.M.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 13 2014, 06:00 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 7,592

Almost everyone who does research to investigate an accident or a crime will gather up as much evidence as possible and examine it with tooth and comb, turning it inside out to see what clues can be derived from them to explain what happened at the accident/crime scene.

You PM however, have started to make it a habit here on p4t to do just the opposite.

Instead of gathering up as much evidence as possible, you lament the absence of evidence and then, turn it on its head.

You develop all kinds of theories as to what happened based on the lack of evidence!

Let me give you just three recent examples.

In a thread on Photography Buffs, Please Help Out Here, or "What's Wrong with this Picture?"
you develop theories based on supposed lack of debris evidence after the plane struck WTC2.

In the recent thread on Malaysia Airlines Mishap Vis--vis 9/11 Aa11, Aa77, Ua93 And Ua175 "crashes"
you first begin to theorize that because no photos have turned up of grieving friends/relatives at airports, it must mean that ....

And then today in this thread Even More Reason To Believe That Malaysia Airlines Mh370 Was Demolecularized, because no wreckage has turned up yet, and the U.S. is saying the aircraft could have flown for four more hours after losing ATC contact, you are theorizing that new tech weapons did in the plane!

Lieutenant Columbo is probably turning in his grave now. blink.gif

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 13 2014, 06:22 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 13 2014, 05:00 PM) *
Almost everyone who does research to investigate an accident or a crime will gather up as much evidence as possible and examine it with tooth and comb, turning it inside out to see what clues can be derived from them to explain what happened at the accident/crime scene.

You PM however, have started to make it a habit here on p4t to do just the opposite.

Instead of gathering up as much evidence as possible, you lament the absence of evidence and then, turn it on its head.

You develop all kinds of theories as to what happened based on the lack of evidence!

Let me give you just three recent examples.

In a thread on Photography Buffs, Please Help Out Here, or "What's Wrong with this Picture?"
you develop theories based on supposed lack of debris evidence after the plane struck WTC2.

In the recent thread on Malaysia Airlines Mishap Vis--vis 9/11 Aa11, Aa77, Ua93 And Ua175 "crashes"
you first begin to theorize that because no photos have turned up of grieving friends/relatives at airports, it must mean that ....

And then today in this thread Even More Reason To Believe That Malaysia Airlines Mh370 Was Demolecularized, because no wreckage has turned up yet, and the U.S. is saying the aircraft could have flown for four more hours after losing ATC contact, you are theorizing that new tech weapons did in the plane!

Lieutenant Columbo is probably turning in his grave now. blink.gif

Well, let me ask you this: does the speculation of the so-called "experts" about MH370 satisfy you any more than mine?

Talking about turning over in one's grave...

It kinda makes me think of all the hubbub that must be going on in the White House Strategy Room over all of this.

Obama has been conspicuously absent over the course of the last six days, you know.

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Mar 13 2014, 06:24 PM

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 13 2014, 07:11 PM
Post #9

My, my isn't it interesting that, on ABC World News with Diane Sawyer this evening (3/13/2014), it was stated, as if it were gospel, that Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 flew for four more hours after it was lost from radar with no mention of any challenge to this when, earlier in the day, it was reported that Malaysian officials and even experts here have challenged the conclusion that the plane flew for four more hours.

This report came soon AFTER I posted elsewhere that the U.S. wants the world to believe that, with an expanded search area of some 25,000,000 square miles, finding the plane that flew four more hours in Lord-knows-what direction would be an impossibility. Of course, it would be impossible, for in the same post. I posited that the Malaysia airliner was demolecularized, but that pertinent part was sanitized from my post.

But there is more. At this late date, the U.S. is claiming that the communication systems of flight MH370 were not all shut down simultaneously indicating intent. This claim would preclude demolecularization as I posited. But, but, but, the ABC report TO REPEAT: AT THIS LATE DATE as it was presented, left me with the impression that the information about this intended non-simultaneous shutdown came from the White House through its press secretary. As they say in the military: consider the source.

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 14 2014, 07:04 AM
Post #10

I bring the following CNN article dated 3/14/2014, updated 6:24AM EDT, to your attention:

Missing Malaysian plane: Search area goes from 'chessboard to football field'

I don't have the time nor the inclination to pick apart this article point-by-point, but a lot of its content does not make perfect sense to me especially since much in the article contradicts what was said emphatically in news reports about the incident and the current state of technology earlier in this saga.

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 14 2014, 07:47 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 14 2014, 06:04 AM) *
I bring the following CNN article dated 3/14/2014, updated 6:24AM EDT, to your attention:

Missing Malaysian plane: Search area goes from 'chessboard to football field'

I don't have the time nor the inclination to pick apart this article point-by-point, but a lot of its content does not make perfect sense to me especially since much in the article contradicts what was said emphatically in news reports about the incident and the current state of technology earlier in this saga.

P.M.

From "CBS This Morning" (3/14/2014): Malaysian officials "simply refuse to comment on any of those reports coming from, what they call, unnamed U.S. officials."

Translation: information from the U.S. is not credible. The U.S. is full of it.

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 15 2014, 07:12 AM
Post #12

Yesterday, 3/14/2014, On Wolf Blitzer's CNN show, "The Situation Room," (5PM Eastern time), a commentator stated that, thus far, all theories about the fate of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 can have holes punched in them.

Not so for my theory of demolecularization that has yet to be aired on the news.

Some may say that my theory of demolecularization of MH370 into dust is pure speculation on my part.

Not quite.

Let us review certain things:

The WTC and its occupants apparently were demolecularized to dust with far less in the way of remains that would be expected from a gravitational collapse of the two towers.

WTC 7 was in freefall for the equivalent of 100 feet. For this to have occurred, TEN STORIES near ground level would have to instantaneously DISAPPEAR! Physicists said that 10 stories of a building don't just disappear, but demolecularization to dust is the next best thing as an explanation.

Evidence of thermite (made with aluminum) was found in the dust of the WTC.

So were cesium and strontium, both of which are associated with nuclear activity.

Aluminum, cesium and strontium, and more have all been associated with chemtrails.

Someone said that combining the airborne nuclear fallout from the Fukushima disaster with the components of chemtrails will be a total catastrophe because the reaction of all those elements in the air will result in radioactivity that will have a short half-life but will be much stronger that what you have started out with. My point, you ask? Well, this goes to show that chemtrails can take part in nuclear activity.

Nuclear activity is what is responsible for demolecularization of solid objects.

Someone who knows someone involved with chemtrails came to learn that the topic of chemtrails is of super high top secret security.

If chemtrails, as suspected, were for weather modification, would this be of top secret security? Maybe.

If chemtrails, as suspected, were for poisoning the world's soil so that only genetically modified seeds from a certain big-time supplier can be used to grow food crops, would this be of top secret security? Maybe.

If the purpose of chemtrails is to be used in conjunction with some top secret new weaponry that can demolecularize enemy resources, would this be of top secret security? YOU BETCHA!

Draw your own conclusions.

P.M.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 15 2014, 02:39 PM
Post #13

Demolecularized?

Your terminology is unnecessarily complicated, bordering on Dr. Judy Woods-like hyperbole.
You are confusing the layman.

Why not call a spade a spade and just say 'nuked'?

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 15 2014, 03:33 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 15 2014, 01:39 PM) *
Demolecularized?

Your terminology is unnecessarily complicated, bordering on Dr. Judy Woods-like hyperbole.
You are confusing the layman.

Why not call a spade a spade and just say 'nuked'?

"Nuked" implies a sizable bomb.

If you had read my recent post in the other forum, I am essentially stating that a molecule of nanothermite may be sufficient as "critical mass" to set off a nuclear reaction among other molecules in its proximity like cesium and strontium (the stuff of chemtrails) in order to demolecularize a human body for the purposes of 1984-like "vaporization."

To easily locate that post, all that one need do is to click near my screen name to drop down the menu and then click on the option to "Find Member's Posts." It is a reply to the thread, "What To Expect If Your Airplane Flys Through A "chemtrail".

As always, I value your input and your giving me an opportunity to reply to you. Say "hello" to Obama, will you.

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Mar 15 2014, 03:36 PM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 15 2014, 04:29 PM
Post #15

PM you need to chill out a bit.
Everything you are saying in this thread is conjecture, not the gospel truth.

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 15 2014, 02:33 PM) *
"Nuked" implies a sizable bomb.

Nuked does not imply anything about size.

If you had read my recent post in the other forum...

You need to take your foot off the self-aggrandizement pedal.
Not everyone at this site reads all of your posts.

To easily locate that post, all that one need do is to click near my screen name to drop down the menu and then click on the option to "Find Member's Posts." It is a reply to the thread, "What To Expect If Your Airplane Flys Through A "chemtrail".

Thanks but I think I'll take a pass on your latest theory.

Say "hello" to Obama, will you.

Could you kindly explain what you meant by this?
It went completely over my head.
Was it meant to be some kind of a joke?

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 15 2014, 07:22 PM
Post #16

My reaction to this evening's "World News Tonight" (3/15/2014) on ABC:

I am not of a mind to pick apart point by point what they are saying about Malaysia Airlines flight 370. Certainly somebody else will.

They are telling NOTHING BUT SENSELESS LIES designed to cover-up the truth.

The U.S. is also sending search parties on a wild goose chase over an impossibly large (and deep) area to search when they know full well that there will be nothing to find at a cost of hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars. Then they will say that they made valiant efforts, but, hey, the area was just too large to find anything, and too much time went by to find floating debris.

I maintain: flight MH370 was demolecularized into dust!!!

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 17 2014, 06:44 AM
Post #17

As far as I know, there is only one other person on the Net who is publicizing a theory (among other forms of speculation, I admit) that flight MH370 was essentially blown into oblivion by some form of new technology.

It's nice for me to take this as a vote of confidence in my theory that MH370 was demolecularized in flight into dust.

See the following Youtube video at elapsed time of 3:50: Important Facts You're Not Being Told About Lost Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

The commentator of this video posits, as one possibility, that Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was subjected to a laser-like weapon that "fried" the plane, a weapon that is "unimaginable", and whoever controls such a weapon would be in control of the whole planet.

Yes, the ability to demolecularize things is unimaginable, but what if more than one superpower possesses this technology? What if such superpowers are refraining from flexing their muscle because they are in standoff mode? What if something sets them off, and they start "going at it" against each other zapping everybody and everything into dust.

Well, then I don't think that there will be much of a planet left to control.

Footnote: it is not outside the realm of possibilities that some entity other than the United States zapped flight MH370 into oblivion. Even in this case, the U.S. would be motivated to keep the matter under wraps so as not to reveal to its own population that it, itself, is in possession of such technology. It is also not outside the realm of possibilities that the top minister of Malaysia was blackmailed into doing a "180" and going along with the tripe of the U.S. by threats of being personally demolecularized.

P.M.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 17 2014, 09:33 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 17 2014, 05:44 AM) *
As far as I know, there is only one other person on the Net who is publicizing a theory (among other forms of speculation, I admit) that flight MH370 was essentially blown into oblivion by some form of new technology.

It's nice for me to take this as a vote of confidence in my theory that MH370 was demolecularized in flight into dust.

You are just too much P.M. !

Two people on this planet earth concur and you are confident you are onto something. smile.gif

From now on I won't stray any further than this site when I want my daily sci-fi fix.
I'm also giving up on my trips to the local library. The professional writers just can't compete with the quality of prose you write here on a daily basis.

I have just one question for you though.
Why are you stopping at simply demolecularization?

Why not go all the way with your theory and bring into play remolecularization or rematerialization?
Isn't it conceivable that the plane was dematerialized and is waiting to be rematerialized at a later date using a Star Trek-like teleportation machine?

I mean it only makes logical sense.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 18 2014, 08:24 AM
Post #19

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 17 2014, 08:33 PM) *
You are just too much P.M. !

Two people on this planet earth concur and you are confident you are onto something. smile.gif

There's a saying: "The majority is always wrong!"

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 17 2014, 08:33 PM) *
From now on I won't stray any further than this site when I want my daily sci-fi fix.
I'm also giving up on my trips to the local library. The professional writers just can't compete with the quality of prose you write here on a daily basis.

I have just one question for you though.
Why are you stopping at simply demolecularization?

Why not go all the way with your theory and bring into play remolecularization or rematerialization?
Isn't it conceivable that the plane was dematerialized and is waiting to be rematerialized at a later date using a Star Trek-like teleportation machine?

I mean it only makes logical sense.

Teleportation is not outside the realm of possibilities as a top secret governmental development project.

However, teleportation is not commercially and economically viable because there is no need for it, there is no demand for it.

The proof of this is that if there were a need and demand for super fast transportation, then the rich people and their money would have been there to support the continuation of transatlantic Concord flights of British Airways and Air France.

Remember: getting there is half the fun (absent being demolecularized).

P.M.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Mar 19 2014, 05:00 AM
Post #20

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

"demolecularization" is an alternative theory, as such this thread has been moved to that section of the forum.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 08:22 PM