IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
One Recently Awakened Coming Aboard

JimMac
post May 14 2009, 07:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

Hello my name is Jim and I am recovering from a 'negative 9/11 hallucination'.

After reading this forum for a few months, I joined in order to express some views on the controlled demolition of WTC. A retired builder by profession I became interested in the demolition of WTC earlier this year over something which occurred inadvertently. After watching a youtube video of the financial crash, I clicked on a playlist thumbnail of WTC and shortly after my world view would change forever.

It was probably on the second replay of the CNN news video when the notion triggered that WTC2 seemed to be dropping through the ubiquitous use of high explosives. The concrete dust slurry was the first extraordinary thing catching my eye as something not conforming to the original explanations for the collapse. I switched to view WTC1 coming down and saw an identical dust slurry exploding laterally out of the crashing building. Something didn't look right. However, it looked right if one considered high explosives.

My next thought considered the odds and went something like this: 'wait just a darn minute, how could the same identical phenomena occur in both buildings?' It was a profoundly simple yet valid question.

Then I recalled hearing somewhere the buildings were designed to handle an aircraft impact. Hmmm what are the odds both buildings failed to withstand such built-in catastrophe-proofing? 'How about zero to none', said the little voice in my head. I was beginning to wake up.

The next question formed: how could two towers like these, both designed to handle aircraft impact, both collapse all by themselves? And in the same identical way, straight down? My brain refused to process the two unlikely events as coincidence thinking the odds just went off the scale. Watching the replay again and again finally after about ten minutes my jaw dropped and words popped out of my mouth, 'Son-of-a-bitch, they blew those buildings!' At that moment I woke up.

In the next minutes I found a video on building number 7. Watching building seven come down into its own footprint at the speed of free fall left no doubt it was a controlled demolition. Like the good Danish professor Neils Harrit, I hit the replay many times. At that moment it was game, set, match. WTC7 was the final stroke in dispelling the illusion of aircraft damaged buildings dropping in freefall brought down by the forces of nature.

Now I had to find answers to the thousand questions popping simultaneously in my mind. A prime question was how many other people know about this? I quickly discovered the number to be in the millions of people and climbing. I was shocked.

Waking up to what actually happened on 9/11 was like the finger-snap ending a trance. As the illusions, and there were many, dissolved around me, my reality underwent a gradual reorientation shifting to the very different world I view today. Some who may have been similarly awakened may share my opinion that people must awaken themselves; no one can do it for them.

The law of conservation of momentum rules that high-rise buildings do not pancake down to earth at free fall speed. Yet hundreds of millions of people worldwide, among them high school physics and science teachers, hundreds of thousands of scholars, university professors of all disciplines, research scientists, civil engineers and architects, as well as me, all thought they did. It’s a phenomenal testament to just how easily mass media can trick the simple-minded brains of humanity into believing enmass with a world-class lie. It turns out the weapon of mass destruction was in my living room all along. It's called a TV.

In my experience, the information required to understand the cause of WTC collapse was in plain view. To see it, I had to first disable the brainwashing, and start with a clean mind. Then I started to think for myself. I discovered it takes only high school physics and a stopwatch to prove the official story is a sham. But then where does one go next? What now?

I wanted to know who and what was behind the phenomena. So I went on a long-haul investigation lasting about two months. I looked at every possible source of information. I spent a few hundred hours viewing and reading a lot of history. I did little else except sleep and research for the first two weeks. What I ran into was a maze, or a muddle of information mixed with disinformation. The journey seemed analogous to setting out on a clear weather sailing day only to quickly end up in a dense fog without the benefit of radar or compass. I'm sure this process is the same for all who research.

My search was confounded by a wall of misinformation and controversy over almost every single thing which passed for fact. The number of coincidences I ran into was just as compelling as the number of official lies by omission I found. On top of all this confusion I sensed a layer of false perception projected by a seemingly tightly controlled media apparatus. It was as mindboggling as it was bizarre.

Eventually I connected enough dots on WTC and the picture began to emerge. Eventually I realized what exactly it was that caused the three WTC collapses. Eventually I realized how big the pack of lies really is, and how long we must have been living on the outside of some kind of inner-community-intelligence who know what is actually going on. I felt somewhat alone and out in the dark, subjugated by a fog of lies living in a world where a small group of privileged insiders know the dark truth to the exclusion of all others, nor do the others left out seem to care, content to go through life eyes wide shut. But then they are not hungry yet. If the masses get hungry, they will start to care. Personally, I feel there another shoe yet to drop.

We seem to exist in a culture of lies that is more Orwellian than not, one where the lie is different at every level. It appears the fog of lies is so deep it's become our cultural heritage. I don't see a happy future for such a social model. The question remains how we back up this gorilla, to reverse the last 68 or so years of its influence. I honestly doubt it's possible.

That's my story. I came away from my experience with the opinion no person can 'convince' another person of their reality of 9/11, rather each person MUST derive their own conclusions, build their own true reality after setting out on a journey of self discovery alone. Websites like pilotsfor911truth are very important to this process. Among other important reasons sites like pilotsfor911truth give people a resource after they snap out of the trance. Finding another group of people searching for the same answers is a consolidation of force which adds to momentum, adding to the chance of developing critical mass.

No one can predict whether the truth movement will develop the mass required to 'make things right', but I guess shining the light on the dark matter is a first step. As the main stream media is never going to expose the absent truth, the battle is left to the little people of the Internet which today seems like a very frail David facing off against a mammoth Goliath, the embodiment of a Machiavellian force that would apparently seek to rule by force and control the planet given the opportunity. I seem to recall Machiavelli's Prince made his own opportunities and by any means possible, cruelty aside.

In The Prince there is a principality controlled by a warlike but domestically stable regime. I am sure of one thing; our society will not remain glued together with a gargantuan lie of this enormity at its core. Sooner or later if the festering rot is not removed our society will blow apart at the seams. I feel the problem is bigger than most of us sense, and that it's not just this one recent pack of lies. There are others, Nov 23, 1963 included. 9/11 it would seem is just the tip of a very big black berg for The Prince has been ruling us for a very long time.

We are all David now.

This post has been edited by JimMac: May 15 2009, 12:09 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lunk
post May 14 2009, 10:22 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

"...I think it goes a little deeper than that."
Highway Chile
by Jimmy Hendrix

Welcome to the forums!

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post May 14 2009, 11:55 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome to the forum!

+Quote Post
KP50
post May 15 2009, 01:55 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 1,044

Crazy conspiracy theorist!

I mean - welcome to P4T Jim, a very eloquent introduction and you described very similar feelings to my own awakening about 2.5 years ago.

KP in NZ.

+Quote Post
Anduril
post May 15 2009, 04:25 AM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,418

QUOTE (lunk @ May 15 2009, 03:22 AM) *
"...I think it goes a little deeper than that."
Highway Chile
by Jimmy Hendrix

Welcome to the forums!

Okay; yes; Hmmmmmm...

I guess I'll stay a little while longer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWCLNc2KIdY

[ FX: "Living alone is all I've ever done well..." ]

Anduril

+Quote Post
Anduril
post May 15 2009, 05:08 AM
Post #6

Or maybe I'll just fly to Decatur and pick up Christina, my new shadow-gray silver '59 Plymouth ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPB0zXJsQpU...feature=related

Ever,

Ranger

[ FX: "GO FOR IT!!!" ]

[ FX: "America's at that awkward stage; it's too late to 'work through the system', and too soon to SHOOT the bastards..."] -- Claire Wolfe

+Quote Post
Sanders
post May 15 2009, 11:06 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

I know the feeling. Expect ups and downs for a while - having your whole world-view trashed can be traumatic, and there's no "un-swallowing" the "red-pill".

(If and when you get to the point where you want to know what kind of people could think up something like this, or what the "Zionist connection" is or isn't about, feel free to take a peek at my "dragon" thread in Research.)

Welcome welcome.gif

+Quote Post
dMz
post May 15 2009, 01:19 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Hello and welcome Jim. welcome.gif I was one of the "gears" in the MIIC "machine" when 2+2 kept coming up "=7" for me repeatedly on the 9/11 thing, so that was a fairly "conservative" reference point for me personally to transition from. Obviously something that I didn't discuss with co-workers either...

Yours is a very eloquent description of the transition in perception above.

+Quote Post
SPreston
post May 15 2009, 01:47 PM
Post #9

Patriotic American

Group: Respected Member
From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

QUOTE (JimMac @ May 14 2009, 06:53 PM) *

We are all David now.

Great OP Jim and welcome to our forum. Yes it is a much different world out there, once you come to your senses, and the old world of boob tubes and mass hallucination is not one you can go back to.

As David proved, the Giant can be brought down.

SP

This post has been edited by SPreston: May 15 2009, 01:50 PM

+Quote Post
Anduril
post May 15 2009, 02:06 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Sanders @ May 15 2009, 04:06 PM) *
I know the feeling. Expect ups and downs for a while - having your whole world-view trashed can be traumatic, and there's no "un-swallowing" the "red-pill".

(If and when you get to the point where you want to know what kind of people could think up something like this, or what the "Zionist connection" is or isn't about, feel free to take a peek at my "dragon" thread in Research.)

Welcome welcome.gif

I certainly wouldn't assert that the entire US Feral Government was "in on 9/11."

Any such acts would be Constitutionally Ultra Vires any road...

I can figure out how the whole 9/11 deal could be put together with around eight well-place people, some of whom might be 'locked-in' with blackmail deadlocks. Some FBI officers (especially those in the "Wilderness of mirrors" that is counter-espionage...) are adepts at setting people up, which I learned about via truly terrible experiences...

The "suspects" would HAVE to include John (social-control freak) Ashcroft (both ludicrous and appalling); Rudy Giuliani (hideous); Dick (Authoritarian and power-hungry) Cheney; (aaarrrggghhhh); Jerome ("He can make buildings walk a mile sidewats) Hauer..... I've actually spoken with Jerome Hauer, asking him if he'd like to solve the problems with the "Official Conspiracy Theory which he first voiced the day after 9/11...

That was a litmus test: If Hauer is OK, he's extraordinarily well placed to help resolve some of the enigmas of 9/11... He never responded...

You have to admire 9/11 as "Street Theater" on the grand scale...

Anduril

------------ * * * * * ------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPB0zXJsQpU&NR=1

+Quote Post
Anduril
post May 15 2009, 02:15 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (SPreston @ May 15 2009, 06:47 PM) *
Great OP Jim and welcome to our forum. Yes it is a much different world out there, once you come to your senses, and the old world of boob tubes and mass hallucination is not one you can go back to.

As David proved, the Giant can be brought down.

SP

" The World Will Be Saved by Beauty" -- Fyidor Dostoevskiy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Cexkx3iF0&NR=1

Anduril

+Quote Post
JimMac
post May 15 2009, 02:19 PM
Post #12

Thanks all, for the warm welcome.

Sanders, i'll read your thread. I went on a historical background mission to understand the NWO, thinking that i could peel the onion eventually. I went back in time, passing thru operation Mockingbird, operation Paperclip , the fed's take over in 1913, back thru Hegel's dialectic etc. back to papa Rothschild's coin shop. Its a maze, but eventually it all makes sense (sort of). So many interesting and strange cross-pollinations (for lack of a better word). When i found out that the CIA funded the first 1984 Orwell movie, my eyebrows lifted a little. After awhile nothing seems too strange. 1947 is one of the more interesting years in recent history. And did you know that Allen Dulles actually declined/rejected Vladimir Lenin's application for US immigration? circa 1920. Go figure.

I recall the 1959 Plymouth. Dad bought a chocolate coloured one.

btw.. hello to you NZ and Oz folks, notice how I spelled 'colour'. Yes I am a Canuck. Glad to be in your canoe. smile.gif

Jim

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post May 16 2009, 02:16 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 390

Welcome Jim. What a very,very eloquent, from the heart, introductory post. I think we all here had that "son-of-a-bitch" moment. I pray many,many more do. No matter what the main stream media says (or doesn't say) the "Truth Movement" is growing. There are too many decent,moral people to let it die.

Welcome,new friend.

rc

+Quote Post
JimMac
post May 16 2009, 06:15 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (richard cranium @ May 16 2009, 02:16 PM) *
Welcome Jim. What a very,very eloquent, from the heart, introductory post. I think we all here had that "son-of-a-bitch" moment. I pray many,many more do. No matter what the main stream media says (or doesn't say) the "Truth Movement" is growing. There are too many decent,moral people to let it die.

Welcome,new friend.

rc

Hi Richard, thanks for the welcome. The word 'friend' is a nice word. I read something the other day that reminded me of my humanity: 'A smile is the shortest distance between two people.' I pinned it on the fridge. The same goes for your welcome, it brought a smile.

You said something else i'd like to remark on: "There are too many decent, moral people to let it die." I think the German people of the Third Reich were not much different than our culture then or now. Most were decent and moral people, if not more so than today. Yet, look what happened in their midst. The use of propaganda was not much different then, with the main difference being it's a lot more sophisticated today; perhaps insidious is a better word, more sinister because it's more subtle. Possessing a decent and moral majority did not save the German folk from a fascist regime which in the end destroyed their country and resulted in 55 million deaths.

Fast forward 50 years, here we are eight years after September 11th 2001, rolling right along with two-and-a- half interventionist wars based on a pack of lies that the general public has accepted as a righteous cause. We have a war in three countries going on where we are directly responsible, and no end in sight with increasing momentum. A lot of people are dying. One million civilians were just displaced last week by a conventional war taking place in just one country (Pakistan) where many innocents will be killed, it could be millions. The casus belli for it all was 9/11.

I just wanted to say that the problem is now a lot bigger than eight years ago, and the deception, this pack of damned lies that we are opposed to, is held in place in such away that the majority of moral and decent people will remain in the dark. They are unable to see the forest for the trees and will remain that way because the forces that are promoting the ignorance are also fighting the truth. This opposition is very strong. If it has an Achilles heel, I haven't spotted it yet. However, I am looking. smile.gif

Thanks again for the kind welcome friend,

Jim

This post has been edited by JimMac: May 17 2009, 01:00 AM

+Quote Post
biggahthebettah
post Aug 29 2009, 02:18 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 412

My "son of a bitch" moment was viewing Killtown's video "Find the 747". Seeing the photos of the pre-collapse Pentagon, I realized a 747 could not have hit the building on the first floor, and miraculously leave the second floor windows right above it intact.

Welcome aboard!

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post Aug 29 2009, 03:49 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 3,225

Some who may have been similarly awakened may share my opinion that people must awaken themselves; no one can do it for them.

After my closest friend had listened to me prattle on about 9/11 for a year (I started in Jan 2002)he told me enough! shut the f@## up. I sat him down and made him watch WTC 7 fall, numerous times. I said explain that. Dumbfounded he said "I can't". He now wakes others up. Although American by birth he now lives here in Canada co-workers and other friends have no problem accepting the fact that it was a black op by the USG, his family in the US do not want to hear of any such thing. I guess it's an emotional disconnect safety valve. Point being, you can kind of head butt some into reality.

This post has been edited by Ricochet: Aug 29 2009, 04:00 PM

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Aug 31 2009, 08:02 PM
Post #17

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

Sorry to be late on the welcome, JimMac. Glad to have you aboard. Great opening post. I hope you have found a home here. Good people hang out here and we always can use more articulate, enlightened folk. It makes it a very interesting and educational environment.

I dream of the day when it is no longer necessary - that the truth will be what is commonly understood and the people who don't get it will have to form groups on the internet to reassure each other that they really are not kidding themselves and that their government really does have their best interests at heart. Perhaps when that day comes, we can make it happen and put a government in place that, in the words of one of your great politicians whom I only recently gained the acquaintence, Tommy Douglas, is composed of mice like us, not the cats.

Welcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxGyPTndqms&fmt=18

This post has been edited by maturin42: Aug 31 2009, 08:08 PM
Reason for edit: Added Link to Mouseland

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Aug 31 2009, 10:06 PM
Post #18

Thanks maturin42.

My dad taught me from an early age, that there are those ones in the canoe, when it comes right down to it, you would go down the river with. I am here to be counted upon for that ride. And the time is now, it has come right down to it. We are in the rapids together, and our lives depend upon each other. It's evermore clear.

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Sep 2 2009, 09:07 PM
Post #19

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,476

Jim,
You have put it very cleanly in this thread, the experience
of awakening to the reality that now surrounds us.

Your experience and philosophy on this is almost a mirror
image of my own. I am in this canoe with you all, wherever it
may lead and whatever we may encounter. Because if we
must live in lies, fear and domination........ we are not really living
anyway.

Thanks for the thread Jim, nice work.

-Aero

+Quote Post
nabi
post Sep 4 2009, 12:13 AM
Post #20

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 453

QUOTE (JimMac @ May 12 2009, 10:53 PM) *

Welcome Jim! That was a very eloquent and moving account of your 9/11 awakening. You are quite correct; we cannot wake anyone else up. Humans seem to have a built-in resistance to accepting unpleasantness. We refuse to acknowledge it until the reality is too strong to avoid any longer. By the time America wakes up to the truth of the evil elites that are sucking the life out of our country, it will be too late to do anything about it. The same forces that brought about 9/11 are now in the process of looting our country via the numerous bailouts and taxpayer funded giveaways being promulgated by our corrupt government. Sadly, it appears to be too late to save America. Hopefully some of us can be saved from what is quickly coming upon this country.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2019 - 05:05 AM