If You Hate My Pets, posted on the Front Door
Jul 16 2007, 09:06 AM
Group: Valued Member
Joined: 28-August 06
From: Virginia, USA
Member No.: 19
post the following message on your front door:
To All Non-Pet Owners Who Visit & Like to Complain About Our Pets:
1. They live here. You don't.
2. If you don' t want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
furniture. (That's why they call it "fur"niture.)
3. I like my pets a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she is an adopted son/daughter
who is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.
Remember: In many ways, dogs and cats are better than kids because
1. Eat less
2. Don't ask for money all the time
3. Are easier to train
4. Normally come when called
5. Never ask to drive the car
6. Don't hang out with drug-using friends
7. Don't smoke or drink
8. Don't have to buy the latest fashions
9. Don't want to wear your clothes
10. Don't need a "gazillion" dollars for college.
11. If they get pregnant, you can sell their children.
Edit: cause I dorked up the title
This post has been edited by UnderTow: Jul 16 2007, 09:08 AM
Jul 16 2007, 11:07 AM
Joined: 13-September 06
Member No.: 49
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 25th May 2013 - 11:29 PM|