IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tuohey: Atta And Omari In First Class

Zaphod 36
post Jun 2 2013, 05:49 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,114

He thought the pair were unusual. First, they each held a $2,500 first-class, one-way ticket to Los Angeles (via Boston). "You don't see many of those." Philly News

While Atta had been selected by CAPPS in Portland, three members of his hijacking team-Suqami, Wail al Shehri, and Waleed al Shehri-were selected in Boston. Their selection affected only the handling of their checked bags, not their screening at the checkpoint. All five men cleared the checkpoint and made their way to the gate for American 11. Atta, Omari, and Suqami took their seats in business class (seats 8D, 8G, and 10B, respectively). Link

Somebody is lying.
I remember Woodys research on Atta at the gate in Boston(where he was observed by Lynn Howland) and think the two men in Portland were NOT Atta and Omari.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kawika
post Jun 3 2013, 10:52 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

QUOTE (Zaphod 36 @ Jun 2 2013, 05:49 AM) *
He thought the pair were unusual. First, they each held a $2,500 first-class, one-way ticket to Los Angeles (via Boston). "You don't see many of those." Philly News

While Atta had been selected by CAPPS in Portland, three members of his hijacking team-Suqami, Wail al Shehri, and Waleed al Shehri-were selected in Boston. Their selection affected only the handling of their checked bags, not their screening at the checkpoint. All five men cleared the checkpoint and made their way to the gate for American 11. Atta, Omari, and Suqami took their seats in business class (seats 8D, 8G, and 10B, respectively). Link

Somebody is lying.
I remember Woodys research on Atta at the gate in Boston(where he was observed by Lynn Howland) and think the two men in Portland were NOT Atta and Omari.

Was the money ever followed?

Somebody has good connections to be able to put their butts into first class while the poor folks in the back are paying only $300 get to LA at the same time.

$2500 is some serious bar tab.

+Quote Post
Zaphod 36
post Jun 7 2013, 04:53 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,114

The two names were Mohamed Atta and Abdulaziz Alomari. She also noticed the two were to sit in First Class on American Airlines Flight 11.Link
Diane Graney is the second witness of the First-Class-Ticket.

Was the money ever followed?

I dontīt know.
My Question:
Who has bought First Class AND Business Class-Tickets for Atta and Alomari? Why 4 tickets for 2 persons?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jun 30 2013, 01:40 PM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

A friend of a friend was flying out of Newark in September 2001. As he proceeded to his airplane on the morning of 11 September, he and others wondered why nobody manned the "security checkpoints"???

There was a play going on that day. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Jul 2 2013, 07:51 PM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 382

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jun 28 2013, 04:40 PM) *
A friend of a friend was flying out of Newark in September 2001. As he proceeded to his airplane on the morning of 11 September, he and others wondered why nobody manned the "security checkpoints"???

There was a play going on that day. rolleyes.gif

Now we know....it's called "stand down" pilotfly.gif

+Quote Post
phaeton666
post Jul 18 2013, 08:59 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 2,101

The FBI document http://de.scribd.com/doc/16313323/T7-B18-A...ontents-FBI-302
shows clearly that Atta and Alomari each had a $2113 ticket for coach on the leg to Boston, and business class on AA11.
This is consistent with the Boston Globe seating graphic http://www.911myths.com/index.php/No_hijac...enger_manifests.
On the other hand the two "Alshehris" (Wail and Waleed) seemed to have had first class tickets.

+Quote Post
phaeton666
post Jul 18 2013, 09:20 AM
Post #7

The document http://de.scribd.com/doc/16344936/T7-B18-A...ooking-Info-555 is also interesting in several ways.
It states that the first class tickets for the "Alshehris" cost $2232.25 each, not exactly $2500.
It also states that the tickets were both in the wrong names, I have absolutely no idea how they could board the plane with these.

It also states that Alomari had lost his ticket and got a replacement in BOS. I was under the impression that the timing was very tight and that Atta and Alomari nearly missed their plane in BOS. To imagine filling out a form and getting a replacement under these conditions is difficult. It also means that Alomari must have lost the ticket while on the way to BOS, otherwise he would not have been on the first leg with Atta.

+Quote Post
phaeton666
post Jul 18 2013, 10:00 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (phaeton666 @ Jul 16 2013, 01:20 PM) *
The document http://de.scribd.com/doc/16344936/T7-B18-A...ooking-Info-555 is also interesting in several ways.
It states that the first class tickets for the "Alshehris" cost $2232.25 each, not exactly $2500.
It also states that the tickets were both in the wrong names, I have absolutely no idea how they could board the plane with these.

It also states that Alomari had lost his ticket and got a replacement in BOS. I was under the impression that the timing was very tight and that Atta and Alomari nearly missed their plane in BOS. To imagine filling out a form and getting a replacement under these conditions is difficult. It also means that Alomari must have lost the ticket while on the way to BOS, otherwise he would not have been on the first leg with Atta.

I just learned that the replacement of Alomaris ticket did take place on Sep. 9, 2001 in BOS. So the last paragraph makes no sense.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 06:35 AM