IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Can Someone Help Me Identify An American Airlines Mystery Truck?

poppyburner
post Oct 11 2013, 06:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

I recently found this puzzling photograph via Google Images, which seems to depict a catering-style scissor/hi-lift truck, bearing the American Airlines logo:

I gather that AA is catered for by a Lufthansa-owned company named: LSG Sky Chefs (and also in 2001, by its previous name of: Sky Chefs Inc); so what is the purpose of the vehicle which we see here? Cleaning? Maintenance? Medical? I can't find any reference to nor other pictures of it. The photograph's copyright starts at 2008, so it may not be relevant, but if such property was in their possession 12 years ago, then it seems an ideal surreptitious conveyor of bodies.

A similar product offered by this company http://www.mallaghan.co.uk/portfolio-item/...-deck-a380-gse/ holds a capacity up to 5500kg (866st/1.4241lb) enough for dozens of ordinary-weight adults.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Oct 12 2013, 10:32 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (poppyburner @ Oct 11 2013, 06:59 PM) *
I recently found this puzzling photograph via Google Images, which seems to depict a catering-style scissor/hi-lift truck, bearing the American Airlines logo:

I gather that AA is catered for by a Lufthansa-owned company named: LSG Sky Chefs (and also in 2001, by its previous name of: Sky Chefs Inc); so what is the purpose of the vehicle which we see here? Cleaning? Maintenance? Medical? I can't find any reference to nor other pictures of it. The photograph's copyright starts at 2008, so it may not be relevant, but if such property was in their possession 12 years ago, then it seems an ideal surreptitious conveyor of bodies.

A similar product offered by this company http://www.mallaghan.co.uk/portfolio-item/...-deck-a380-gse/ holds a capacity up to 5500kg (866st/1.4241lb) enough for dozens of ordinary-weight adults.

At this late date I doubt there would be any records but, just like we found the BTS data said the flights weren't scheduled to fly that day, I'd be willing to bet that these cross continent flights, had no record of being serviced by any food or other service operation. Lots of peripheral services go into a coast to coast flight, too bad no one thought to check them all.

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Oct 12 2013, 06:37 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

I'm not so sure. From the FBI interview:

'[REDACTED] was interviewed at SKY CHEFS, INC., 1 Wood Island Park, Logan International Airport... [REDACTED]works out of a room at AMERICAN AIRLINES AA on the terminal. On September 11, 2001 [REDACTED] entered the AA flight 11 as the passengers were boarding. He entered flight 11 for the first time at approximately 7:20AM and went to the business class section. He said hello to the flight attendants and he said hello to flight attendant number two, KATHY NICOSIA [- underlined]. ...was on flight 11 for less than five minutes the first time he arrived.
When [REDACTED] was onboard AA flight 11 there were no cleaning personnel present. Normally between 9 and 5 individuals will clean a 767.

After checking business class on flight 11, GIANGREGORIO went to check AA flight number 1547 because it was leaving at 7:25AM. He went back to flight 11 entering from the jet way and went straight to the back of the plane where he checked the catering supplies for approximately three to four minutes. He then went to first class and checked the catering supplies and went through the top ten item checklist.'

~ http://www.911myths.com/images/3/3a/Team7_...leenNicosia.pdf

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 04:28 AM