IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Something Very Suspicious Amy Sweeney's Call Logs

poppyburner
post Jan 27 2014, 07:00 PM
Post #21

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (bmead @ Jan 27 2014, 01:05 PM) *
The transcripts are messed up with the wansley requested playback differing from later released audio.

Many of the unadulterated parts, are so badly transcribed, that I can't take it very seriously:

'ONG: I think the guys are up there. They might have gone, they are on their way up there or, or something.'

~ http://www.scribd.com/doc/14094215/T7-B17-...Entire-Contents
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SeekingC40
post Feb 16 2014, 12:15 AM
Post #22

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,701

I hate to butt in here but while we are on the subject of these calls I was just reading the timeline on History Commons and I noticed there was a delay in Ray Scott joining in on the phone because according to Minter:
"She will say that after he arrived at her desk, she gave Scott her headset. However, he was unable to use it as it has an earpiece that was custom-made for Minter. Scott therefore had to go away and get his own headset,
and is only able to join the call with Ong after returning to Minter’s desk "

This is extremely odd sounding to me because I've worked in call centers and never once did I have trouble getting an earpiece in or on (depending on if its in ear or on ear set) and never once have I ever been offered a custom made one.
It makes no sense as to why he would not bring his own headset in an emergency if apparently they are so special. I'm unclear on what type of phone system was being used but this seems strange as based on what's known about Gonzalez
participation in the call it mentions she is holding a phone to both ears (Minter, Sadler and Ong on one and American Systems Operation on the other) so Scott should have been able to pick up a handset without disconnecting the call to listen in at Minter's desk, so what the heck was he doing while he was away?
it also mentions Gonzalezes ENTIRE call to the Systems Operation Center is recorded but does not say at what end the recording was made on while Ong's line gets 4 minutes allegedly.

There are other problems to because apparently no one hit a transfer button, they were all using conference and patching people in. The call could have been easily transferred from Minter or Sadler's phone to Gonzalez who could have patched in the Operations Center and thus recorded the whole call.
while also saving what had already been recorded by Sadler.

There is no excuse that the phone system was not set up to transfer calls and there is no way the system had a 4 minute default recording time. My point is for there being atleast 2 managers involved in the call there should never have been that many people connected the way it is described.
the call scenario is either engineered or fabricated. I can't say for sure because I wasn't there but based on my experience in call centers this is off.

The thing I have always found suspect is that Ong is quoted as saying "The cockpit’s not answering, somebody’s stabbed in business class, and I think there’s Mace, that we can’t breathe.… I think we’re getting hijacked." (Yep "that we cant breathe?")

According to the story the people in coach think it is a medical emergency in the front. So all the people moving back to get away from the mace who must have seen the alleged stabbings don't trigger any alarm bells for the people in coach who must also smell the mace?

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?e...=nydia_gonzalez

Just had to get that off my chest I guess...Here's hoping for the truth someday.

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Feb 16 2014, 09:07 AM
Post #23

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,712

If these calls had happened in real time, the way it was claimed, there shouldn't be all these anomalies present, and/or they would be quite simple to explain. Next task tells the true story, try to align these calls with the positions that the plane is claimed to have been in at the times, and add in what's supposedly going on at those times. When that is done even more mismatches and anomalies appear, that cannot be explained away as mere confusion.

The Occam Razor result is that the calls are faked, overlaid onto the matter later. But since what they contain is "fixed", it cannot be altered in time to fit the actual scenario that was supposed to be unfolding, nor the speeds and progress of the planes. Finally, since all of this data and information doesn't comport with any real event(s), in such a way that most of the anomalies can be easily explained or dismissed, one has to add the lack of debris of any aircraft at the strike sites, and thus must conclude that... Never mind, I don't have to say it again.

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Feb 16 2014, 09:09 AM
Post #24

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (Obwon @ Feb 16 2014, 09:07 AM) *
If these calls had happened in real time, the way it was claimed, there shouldn't be all these anomalies present, and/or they would be quite simple to explain. Next task tells the true story, try to align these calls with the positions that the plane is claimed to have been in at the times, and add in what's supposedly going on at those times. When that is done even more mismatches and anomalies appear, that cannot be explained away as mere confusion.

The Occam Razor result is that the calls are faked, overlaid onto the matter later. But since what they contain is "fixed", it cannot be altered in time to fit the actual scenario that was supposed to be unfolding, nor the speeds and progress of the planes. Finally, since all of this data and information doesn't comport with any real event(s), in such a way that most of the anomalies can be easily explained or dismissed, one has to add the lack of debris of any aircraft at the strike sites, and thus must conclude that... Never mind, I don't have to say it again.

If there's one theory that is unwelcome on this site it's the NPT.

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Feb 16 2014, 07:58 PM
Post #25

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (SeekingC40 @ Feb 16 2014, 05:15 AM) *
According to the story the people in coach think it is a medical emergency in the front. So all the people moving back to get away from the mace who must have seen the alleged stabbings don't trigger any alarm bells for the people in coach who must also smell the mace?

From the 'Historical Documentary' Last Hour of Flight 11 (@ 35:28):

"Until September the 11th 2001, cabin crews were trained in the event of a hijacking, to MAINTAIN CALM among the passengers.
The flight attendants use a cover story that this is ALL just a medical emergency.
It's possible that the passengers evacuated from First and Business, who witnessed the attack, go along with this in order to prevent to the spread of panic."

yes1.gif The renowned self-control, of the responsible common man.

This post has been edited by poppyburner: Feb 16 2014, 08:04 PM

+Quote Post
SeekingC40
post Feb 16 2014, 08:46 PM
Post #26

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,701

I guess maybe I should have reworded that, I wouldn't expect a flight crew or other passengers to create a stir of panic. You are right that the crew would maintain order and professionalism at all times. I personally am just surprised that if others on the flight were aware of what was happening in the front that the only calls came from flight attendants. That there were no other cell calls from passengers to family, even short ones while ducked behind a seat or from a lavatory where no one else could hear, sense obviously cell calls at altitude are possible according to the flight 93 story.

This subject is always touchy for me because people died but the mystery is who, where and how. I really, as sad is this may sound would like to believe things happened as the "official story" goes but I can't no way, which calls into question everything in the calls. I still maintain the details surrounding the calls in my opinion is suspect.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 06:33 PM