IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Aa Baggage Handler Claimed Flight 11 Was Formerly Flight 148!?, (Hope I haven't misunderstood this.)

poppyburner
post Jan 27 2014, 09:11 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

I've recently noticed this rather astonishing claim in an FBI interview from 09/14/2001:

'TONY DURANTE...works 6:00 am to 2:30 pm as a baggage handler for AMERICAN AIRLINES.
He states that his crew unloaded flight 148 and loaded flight 11 (same airplane).'

At first, I assumed that it was probably an error for Flight 11's official former role, as the San Francisco-departed Flight 198.

But decided to have a quick look at the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), just to make sure.

To my surprise, there was indeed a Flight 148 on the morning of September 11th 2001 in Logan Airport.

It had arrived there the previous day from Los Angeles (LAX), at a quarter to midnight, with the tail number: N620AA*.

*This is a Boeing 757-223. Not quite the same as Flight 11's purported Boeing 767-223ER identity.

My next question was: oO(But did it take off before Flight 11?)

In the BTS database, every American Airlines' Logan departure on September 11th, with a recorded Wheels off Time, has a listed tail number. None of them is N620AA.

AA Flight 11's, is listed as 'UNKNOW[sic]'.

QUOTE (FBI)
'LYNN...HOWLAND, First Officer, American Airlines AA...was sure that the arrival gate for her flight 198 was Bravo 33.
Subsequently she checked with AA dispatch and was told her flight AA 198 became the hijacked AA flight 11.
'

~ http://www.scribd.com/doc/14094195/T7-B11-...Entire-Contents
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
goprisko
post Jan 27 2014, 10:55 PM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,649

QUOTE (poppyburner @ Jan 27 2014, 09:11 PM) *
I've recently noticed this rather astonishing claim in an FBI interview from 09/14/2001:

At first, I assumed that it was probably an error for Flight 11's official former role, as the San Francisco-departed Flight 198.

But decided to have a quick look at the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), just to make sure.

To my surprise, there was indeed a Flight 148 on the morning of September 11th 2001 in Logan Airport.

It had arrived there the previous day from Los Angeles (LAX), at a quarter to midnight, with the tail number: N620AA*.

*This is a Boeing 757-223. Not quite the same as Flight 11's purported Boeing 767-223ER identity.

My next question was: oO(But did it take off before Flight 11?)

In the BTS database, every American Airlines' Logan departure on September 11th, with a recorded Wheels off Time, has a listed tail number. None of them is N620AA.

AA Flight 11's, is listed as 'UNKNOW[sic]'.

Are we seeing more evidence there were no hijacked airliners on 9/11?????????????

INDY

+Quote Post
bmead
post Jan 28 2014, 06:47 AM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,380

Hi Poppy, that is the doc. i have been working on recently, http://www.scribd.com/doc/14094215/T7-B17-...Entire-Contents

The transcripts of the call, as is the audio replay by Gonzalez to Wansley
Doesn't correctly match the actual later released audio.
My question is, is this document 100% verified as official not a fake? I am sure from some prelim checks that it was/is but anyone have any doubts on it?

Secondly it may interest you all to be aware of the following

http://intelfiles.egoplex.com/2004-01-08-9...y-Interview.pdf

Wansley (Larry-AA Director of Security) Says he only learned of AA11 at near 7.45 as he prepared to go into the morning meeting, from a secretary, he phoned SOC who didn't know much, so he called the FBI (Defenbaugh)
Whilst doing so he caught the planes impact on the news

Well we have a few problems firstly of course AA11 is reported on no news network until 08.49 (07.49 where he is) So he wastes no time asking the secretary he phones SOC (who HAD been messaged by operations BEFORE his message from the secretary) But apparently they know not a lot.
The FBI are not going to know much more are they about his planes security since, if SOC do not know, they won't either. So his duty should be to say to the secretary, call Defenbaugh i have a situation to deal with. He doesn't

Secondly, like Bush, Wansleys SEES the impact.....????? How?
As mentioned he watched the news, but then later he says he didnt connect the plane with aa11 because the commentator said it was a SMALL plane.

You can't see the impact and not know its size, but anyway-At 08.49 cnn broadcast the first footage, going to Sean Murtagh who explicitly says commercial jet, at 08.50 abc boadcast, over the next 5 or 6 minutes, networks begin picking up the story, none of which say small plane, they either have witnesses or they have references to 93 bombing. NOT SMALL planes.

Wansley chooses however to spend almost an hour on the phone to Defenbaugh (during which time he saw 175 hit. No question he was right this time. But then that means he spent 18 minutes on a call to the fbi who could know nothing of a plane hijack rather than making sure HIS OWN STAFF knew what they were doing and doing it right (Wansley was ex-fbi undercover agent)

So did he see live footage of impact,? well he is lying about when he first heard about the hijack and acting poorly for a security director, however the camera that shows the first scenes of the north tower was a fixed camera live feed on 5 penn plaza (where cnn had offices) the impact happens at 8.46.40s the live feed begins at 8.49.30s (give or take 5s) anyway we have 3 minutes t get a camera up to the roof and set up focussed linked into broadcast and aired. A physical impossibility, that amera DID capture aa11 hitting the tower. If it was pre set up and switched on recording then there should be footage somewhere of the wild swing of the camera as it was turned and focussed, no footage prior to 8.49.30s exists. But there is some, it exists somewhere just never released.

Why did Bush Wansley and an Unknown (posted elsewhere in PF9/11T) SAY THEY SAW A PLANE HIT? Because originally the live feed was expected to be broadcast, but it caught the wrong angle that proved it a drone, or modified jet in some way

But the truth sometimes slips out, and some people saw a live feed. ?

+Quote Post
Albemarle
post Jan 28 2014, 05:43 PM
Post #4

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 5,708

The FBI has a long, documented history of making shit up, or falsifying reports, aka lying. On a subject like 9/11, my default view of anything from the FBI is that it is a lie, until I have evidence to prove otherwise.

+Quote Post
Art
post Jan 28 2014, 06:58 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 5,754

QUOTE (bmead @ Jan 28 2014, 07:47 AM) *
Why did Bush Wansley and an Unknown (posted elsewhere in PF9/11T) SAY THEY SAW A PLANE HIT? Because originally the live feed was expected to be broadcast, but it caught the wrong angle that proved it a drone, or modified jet in some way

But the truth sometimes slips out, and some people saw a live feed. ?

Very interesting!

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Jan 28 2014, 11:24 PM
Post #6

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

...and some people saw a live feed?

here's one more, from a wttg5 (fox) chopper pilot:
http://nbpa.rotor.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1616 (link defunct 2014, article can be found at link below instead)
http://www3.verticalgateway.com/Default.as...;language=en-US

QUOTE (helicopter pilot steve adams)
It seemed to be a normal day, the routine of a morning traffic flight of the capital, which is very hard to believe now, but it was possible back then. I it was about 8:45 as my photographer, reporter and I were told to head for a school bus accident. "Make it short" were the words of the assignment editor, "there might be some breaking news in New York". We even had time to head up the Potomac River to get some video of construction work by the Vice Presidents resident, but this assignment was soon cancelled as we saw the first airliner crash into the twin towers. The news desk called us on the radio to tell us to go back to the heliport, which was about one mile from the capital and to get ready to take a news crew to New York immediately. On the way back to the heliport we witnessed the second plane crash in the tower, on the monitors in the helicopter. (thread)

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Jan 29 2014, 12:44 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (goprisko @ Jan 28 2014, 03:55 AM) *
Are we seeing more evidence there were no hijacked airliners on 9/11?????????????

INDY

I'm not sure about that; nor comprehend why a much-witnessed (and a close distance) 757, would be audaciously proclaimed a 767 (plus, it worries me that seemingly no one else in the 9/11 investigative community, had hitherto addressed Durante's glaring contradiction).

But if this is true, then it would at least seem to imply, that Flight 11's (N334AA) Airfone system, which transmitted the distress reports from flight attendants: Ong and Sweeney; was not inside the Gate B32 plane, which at least probable boarders: Anna Allison, Daniel Lewin and Pendyala Vamsikrishna, likely took off in.

This post has been edited by poppyburner: Jan 29 2014, 12:46 AM

+Quote Post
bmead
post Jan 29 2014, 09:22 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (Albemarle @ Jan 28 2014, 10:43 PM) *
The FBI has a long, documented history of making shit up, or falsifying reports, aka lying. On a subject like 9/11, my default view of anything from the FBI is that it is a lie, until I have evidence to prove otherwise.

93 bombing, check out that for lying-the court case of the forensic scientist ORDERED to lie by the FBI and say sewage was a nitrate bomb. He refused, taken off the case a lab assistant was made out to be the expert, so he gave the guy (his own) urine, and some plant fertilizer, the lab assistant said yes that's a nitrate bomb too. Proving the asst had no clue, the fbi changed the original report and lied.

That alone, being a wtc attack and they wanted to lie-hardly a precedent of truth is it lol

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Jan 29 2014, 09:27 AM
Post #9

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

To me it looks rather unlikely the flight AAL148/N620AA plane was used as "AA11", because the N620AA arrived at KBOS on 9/10 23:45 and very likely rested through the grounding periiod 9/11-9/14 until 9/15 when according to the BTS database it departed KBOS as the flight AAL2027 to DFW, from which it departed on 9/16 at 22:56 as AAL769 to AUS, from which it departed on 9/17 at 7:42 as AAL710 to DFW etc...

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Jan 29 2014, 11:32 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Jan 29 2014, 02:27 PM) *
To me it looks rather unlikely the flight AAL148/N620AA plane was used as "AA11", because the
N620AA arrived at KBOS on 9/10 23:45 and very likely rested through the grounding periiod
9/11-9/14 until 9/15 when according to the BTS database it departed KBOS as the flight AAL2027
to DFW, from which it departed on 9/16 at 22:56 as AAL769 to AUS, from which it departed on
9/17 at 7:42 as AAL710 to DFW etc...

To be clear: I'm not implying that it was destroyed on Sept 11. But perhaps secretly landed before the North Tower crash.

Or are you suggesting that the lack of recorded KBOS-arrival, from 9/10 to 9/15, for an aircraft which never (at least) officially left; signifies that it was unlikely for the plane to have taken off, during that period?

+Quote Post
SlackerSlayer
post Jan 30 2014, 06:15 AM
Post #11

From: San Diego California USoA Earth Sol Milkyway Universe
Member No.: 2,625

QUOTE (poppyburner @ Jan 27 2014, 03:32 PM) *
To be clear: I'm not implying that it was destroyed on Sept 11. But perhaps secretly landed before the North Tower crash.

Or are you suggesting that the lack of recorded KBOS-arrival, from 9/10 to 9/15, for an aircraft which never (at least) officially left; signifies that it was unlikely for the plane to have taken off, during that period?

And this is the reason we need an open lawful investigation. An investigation that looks at all of the evidence and information and over looking nothing at all. No more secret papers or testimonies, all open to the entire public.

Does anyone know the current law on a citizen revealing "secret classified information" that has been determined to be "secret classified information" since by the government. This citizen that knows of this now classified information before it was changed to "secret" classified information, if he revealed what he knows is that a violation of the USSA's classified secrets laws?

With that said. We do not know what plane impacted with what. This was a variation of the past 1960's Northwoods Operation. To pretend to use occupied passenger planes in a false flag terror plot. Another was switch and pretend real people died. We know nothing of what is real or a set up scripted diversion. We need these crimes investigated as the crimes they are, and not blindly accept what a suspect (*bank robber) cop claims took place (*bank hold up) and who did what.

*analogous

This post infected by SlackerSlayer

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Jan 30 2014, 07:44 AM
Post #12

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (poppyburner @ Jan 29 2014, 05:32 AM) *

Now I'm completely lost.
"Secretly landed before the North Tover crash" where? Why?
What lack of recorded KBOS-arrival from 9/10 to 9/15?
What I'm missing? Please explain.

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Jan 30 2014, 02:11 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Jan 30 2014, 12:44 PM) *
Now I'm completely lost.

Perhaps an airport (JFK's AA Hangar 10?) reachable between: 07:59 and 08:46:40 A.M. [EST].
A secret journey to dispose of the plane's occupants; while an: unmanned, scratch-built, drone plane (obviously inappropriate, for at least the passengers to have boarded), crashed into Tower One.

Is this not a common supposition in this community?

If N620AA took off (albeit unofficially) from Logan on the 11th, then next (normally) on the 15th; it must have returned at some point between.
But there's unsurprisingly* no BTS evidence of the latter.

*'Airline on-time data are reported each month to the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT),
Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) by the 14 U.S. air carriers that have at least 1 percent of
total domestic scheduled-service passenger revenues, plus one other carrier that reports voluntarily.
'

~ http://apps.bts.gov/xml/ontimesummarystati...s/src/index.xml

'Sep 12, 2001: DOT announced that FAA would begin limited reopening of the nation's commercial airspace
to allow flights diverted during the previous day to proceed to their destinations.'

~ http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB165/faa4.pdf

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Jan 30 2014, 02:42 PM
Post #14

I'm aware that their times given, are only estimates and approximates; but golly gosh:

WAYNE KIRK...is a three-year employee of American Airlines who was assigned as a member of the cleaning crew which worked on the airplane, before take-off, used for American Airlines Flight Number 11, Boston to Los Angeles, on September 11, 2001. KIRK estimated that the cleaning crew arrived at the airplane around 6:10 a.m. ...KIRK saw the captain enter the cockpit around 6:15 a.m. to 6:20 a.m. and then leave the cockpit around 6:50 a.m. to 7:10 a.m. to check on the progress of the cleaning crew.
9/12/01 Dorchester, MA [-Boston]

~ http://www.scribd.com/doc/14094215/T7-B17-...Entire-Contents

At 6:45 a.m.[-I assume EST, given this is from Cape Cod Online], he [flight attendant Bobbi Arestigui's boyfriend, Wayne Nichols] got a phone call from the airport. ..."She told me that she was just about to board. She was waiting for them to finish cleaning the plane," he said. "She was in a wonderful mood, better than normal.

~ http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll...EWS01/309189977

I don't know the duration of this^ call, but thought it interesting.

LYNN MARIE FLORENCE HOWLAND, First Officer, American Airlines...indicated she flew AA flight 198 from San Francisco, California to Boston. ...with an arrival at Logan Airport, Boston at approximately 6:50 a.m. on the morning of September 11th. The equipment was a Boeing 767. ...her flight AA 198 became the hijacked AA flight 11.'
The following are HOWLAND'S notes, prepared prior to the interview and scanned directly into this FD-302 and corrected only for scanning errors:

*Flew Flight 198 SF-BOS
Departed September 10
Arrived September 11
On the ground approximately 0650 EST
In gate probably at 0700 EST

If the official Gate B32, AA Flight 11 plane (N334AA) touched down at 06:50 A.M., then could the cleaning crew have boarded that plane at 06:10 A.M.?

+Quote Post
bmead
post Jan 30 2014, 03:28 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Jan 30 2014, 12:44 PM) *
Now I'm completely lost.

Why is it people who believe what they get fed is gold, need proof of where it came from when they are told it was manure?

Where,why?

Let's turn that on its head

If OBL DID do 9/11 he could only have gained anything by not single act of monstrous proportions, but rather, by adding huge attacks weeks and months after, to cripple the country to such a level of fear, they would be rioting among Muslims and everyone else, which would result, amidst the chaos, in a demand for talks, peace would be wanted not revenge.

But instead he opted for a strike that could invite nothing but retaliation.

So
If he did do it

WHERE. Where was Bin Laden on 9/11 and PROVE IT not guess it (You know, like you all demand that "truthers" do)
WHY did he not admit it immediately

WHERE Did all the money come from= It's originator
WHY Did not one single intelligence agency in the WORLD, imagine the attacks, yet countless others did? (By others the Lone Gunman pilot episode, Leonard Demille, Michael Caine among others)

It is easy to make a quick snap answer but, it is NOT easy to give the where/why answers to the same depth you would accept from others.

But to give an answer, consider the very people on the planes, consider the planes.
Tests done previously suggest that the planes may never have penetrated the towers at all, if so, then they would need specially modified planes instead. Equipped with missiles or stronger than aluminium bodies.
Not much use having a plane smack into steel and concrete, damaging a few floors but being turned to dust like an F4 Phantom into 3 and a half meters of steel reinforced concrete (Like actually occured in Scandia labs tests)
Also, it is a lot easier to fit a single system to a plane to get control, or to have an insider hijack it and bring it to a landing site, than a total rebuild. And of course the passengers, could be of use in multiple ways for drug testing, psychological tests, and information they have. The list is extensive. Why waste subjects that can be used for illegal experiments that living but vanished people, would be searched for, whereas, dead people are gone and never hunted.

WHERE?

Anywhere in fuel range.
That is as where as it gets for now, much as the WHERE, was OBL on 9/11. It is a BS evasive question that NO ONE but those who know, could know.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 06:27 AM