IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Want Ron Paul To Be President?

UnderTow
post Dec 21 2007, 04:15 PM
Post #41

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 19

We tried that last time you daft wizard of cats.

What's the title of this Topic?

Go fart somewhere else chris, you stink.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 21 2007, 04:40 PM
Post #42

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 223

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Dec 20 2007, 06:42 PM)
Paul would like to allow yonger people to opt out of SS, because the fact is that money will not be there for them anyway, by the time they would need it.

Sarns, you obviously must realize the state of our economy right now, with all the over-spending already...our dollar is hanging on by a thread, but you think younger generations should just be giving their hard earned dollars to a program that by the time they are old enough to qualify, won't even exist?
If we elect a congress that will stop raiding the SS account, start paying it back and raise the maximum amount subject to SS tax, SS will be there for your generation.

I'm amazed that anyone who is a 9/11 truther could be so Liberal as you.
The Truth Movement is neither liberal or conservative.
I am a social liberal and a fiscal conservative.
I advocate a balanced budget, pay off the national debt, eliminate corporate welfare,
Get out of the WTO, NAFTA, CAFTA and The World Bank.

It's big government, and out of control spending that has caused almost every one of the problems we face right now.
Then get rid of the pork, not essential programs.

Even the people in government claiming to be limited government, fiscal conservatives are really just big government liberals in disguise.  It's OBVIOUS.  They can't hide it, they have a voting record that PROVES it.
Then elect people who will stop runaway non essential spending and cooperate welfare like the Prescription bill and the Farm bill.

Ron's the only one who actually matches his rhetoric with his actions.  And he tells us the truth while he does it.  How can you not be pleased about that?

He cannot do it by himself. Any President has to have a majority in Congress that will cut the pork and corporate welfare.

It's up to US to elect a congress that will be fiscally responsible.
The one we now have is NOT!

Put some of your time and energy checking out your Senators and Representatives and if they fail the 'fiscally responsible' test, then actively support someone pledging to stop raiding the SS fund and balance the budget.

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 21 2007, 04:44 PM
Post #43

QUOTE (UnderTow @ Dec 21 2007, 03:15 PM)
We tried that last time

Try again

What's the title of this Topic?

Want Ron Paul To Be President?

No, because he would kill SS and Medicare!

This post has been edited by chris sarns: Dec 21 2007, 04:51 PM

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Dec 21 2007, 04:59 PM
Post #44

Member No.: 104

QUOTE (chris sarns @ Dec 21 2007, 04:40 PM)
He cannot do it by himself. Any President has to have a majority in Congress that will cut the pork and corporate welfare.

Put some of your time and energy checking out your Senators and Representatives and if they fail the 'fiscally responsible' test, then actively support someone pledging to stop raiding the SS fund and balance the budget.

There's a whole big group of people who run for office every election cycle that never get elected, because the people are still too controlled by the status-quo.

Go here, and you will see the one's who get good marks. http://www.libertycongress.org/

Then, coordinate with those members and help get their matching peers elected nationwide.

But the best way to do that, would be to change the public's perception of just WHO should be in office. If Ron Paul were president, it would provide for a mass awakening of people. I mean, people who have just become his supporters are already DOING this! The Plan B, shuold Ron not get the nomination, and not get elected at all, is going to be, so far as I can tell, to continue on with this huge momentum of support nationwide for LIBERTY, and use the same fundraising techniques that have been used to help Paul.

Ron Paul, whether you like him or not, has created a grassroots movement not seen in a LOOOOONG time. His platform could signlehandedly spark an entire revolution in this country to create the entire change we need. That's how I see his candidacy at this point. It's not just about HIM, or just his MESSAGE anymore, that I'm impressed with. I'm impressed at the action people have taken since his message has gotten out there. It's SO POWERFUL, and you just can't deny that. The establishment is HATING it.

Forget about your Lib/Con pet peeves right now, and think about the entire situation. He wouldn't likely achieve those goals you don't approve of anyway, at least not right away. So much bigger change is needed in this country right now than SS and Medicare.

You got anyone else that's better suited to spark this movement and revolution at this point?

I advocate a balanced budget, pay off the national debt, eliminate corporate welfare,

You just named Ron Paul! That could have literally been cut and paste from his own website.

You know of anyone else who is running right now ANYWHERE, that even REMOTELY has the chances of making that happen, as Ron does right now?

And you're arguing entitlements?!?!?

This post has been edited by mo fiya: Dec 21 2007, 05:02 PM

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 21 2007, 06:03 PM
Post #45

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Dec 21 2007, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (chris sarns @ Dec 21 2007, 04:40 PM)
He cannot do it by himself. Any President has to have a majority in Congress that will  cut the pork and corporate welfare.

There's a whole big group of people who run for office every election cycle that never get elected, because the people are still too controlled by the status-quo.

Go here, and you will see the one's who get good marks. http://www.libertycongress.org/

Then, coordinate with those members and help get their matching peers elected nationwide.
I actively supported Charlie Brown in his bid to unseat Doolittle. We came within 3%. We'll get him this time.

You just named Ron Paul!  That could have literally been cut and paste from his own website.
I agree with RP on those issues and his position on the war in Iraq.

However

RP wants to get out of the UN as well. I disagree.

I disagree on his position supporting the OCT "Muslim extremists did it"

I disagree with his belief that:
I dont think right now you have enough evidence to show that somebody deliberately lied.

The proof that Cheney lied about WMD's is in the first article of the impeachment resolution.

RP voted to kill the impeachment resolution and pretended to be for it.
I've had my fill of double talk and two faced politicians.

+Quote Post
bill
post Dec 21 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #46

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

Chris, you are a lying SOS

f**k off

+Quote Post
mo fiya
post Dec 22 2007, 02:27 AM
Post #47

Member No.: 104

I find it to be extremely odd, and hard to understand, that you think that if and when the time comes that someone YOU actually like will individually come along and rescue us from the establishment, that somehow they'll even be ABLE to talk about 9/11 conspiracy theory. You think they'll hang around long spreading that message? You think they'll get the airtime Ron does?

Why is it that even though Ron has personally said he supports a new 9/11 investigation, and refers to the original one as a cover-up, that's either not enough, or you don't believe him, and when people think he's racist and connected to Stormfront, and they're shown the obvious evidence to prove that he's not, it's either not good enough, or they don't believe him?

It's called believing what you WANT to believe, regardless of facts.

We have to rely on the media to get our word out to the masses. We REJOICE when we get MSM coverage, and here's a guy who's getting MSM overage, and talking about the issues we never thought ANYONE would talk about that had any power to do anything. He does, and he happens to be grabbing up regular people, just people who want his kind of change, but haven't yet gotten on board with 9/11 truth. If he goes all out 9/11 truth, his coverage is over (after a thorough run through the proverbial ringer), and so is his campaign. In 5, 10, 20 years, we'll be talking about that guy who used to actually call for the end to the IRS and the Federal Reserve that got character murdered by the media into oblivion. If only he'd have just stayed quiet A LITTLE LONGER.

9/11 truth is responsible for the horrible death that has ensued since, but it's not the cornerstone of everything that matters in this country. It's important to spread the word, but it's also important to keep ourselves UNITED. Ron Paul unites so many people that wouldn't normally be united, and 9/11 truth divides us more than ever.

You know what, I'm tired of arguing for Ron Paul. Why don't you just go ahead and vote for Obama. I'm sure he'll do everything he can to make sure that SS and Medicare are existent, prosperous, and relevent by the time you reach that point in your life. rolleyes.gif

Your arrogance has you so blinded, you can't see the forest for the trees.

This post has been edited by mo fiya: Dec 22 2007, 02:28 AM

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 22 2007, 04:43 AM
Post #48

QUOTE (bill @ Dec 21 2007, 09:01 PM)
Chris, you are a lying SOS

f**k off

I read your post and i've been f***ing off all evening.

Thanx.

You're right about the SOS but i am NOT i liar!

Would you care to point out where you think i lied?

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 22 2007, 05:34 AM
Post #49

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Dec 22 2007, 01:27 AM)
I find it to be extremely odd, and hard to understand, that you think that if and when the time comes that someone YOU actually like will individually come along and rescue us from the establishment,
You got it backwards. RP supporters seem to think he will 'rescue us' from the establishment.

that somehow they'll even be ABLE to talk about 9/11 conspiracy theory.  You think they'll hang around long spreading that message?  You think they'll get the airtime Ron does?
Again, you think RP is 'OUR ONLY HOPE'
Is it about air time or is it about issues?
I support Kucinich because he's the only one making sense imo.
RP is spot on on many issues but killing the IRS and not replacing it is absurd imo.
How the hell is he going to pay off the 10 trillion $ national debt?

Why is it that even though Ron has personally said he supports a new 9/11 investigation, and refers to the original one as a cover-up, that's either not enough, or you don't believe him
He went as far as he could with the 911 thing but the problem is, he thinks It was Muslim extremists.

I'm burned out. I'll finish this tomorrow.

Peace

Chris

+Quote Post
chris sarns
post Dec 22 2007, 04:06 PM
Post #50

QUOTE (mo fiya @ Dec 22 2007, 01:27 AM)
9/11 truth is responsible for the horrible death that has ensued since, but it's not the cornerstone of everything that matters in this country.  It's important to spread the word, but it's also important to keep ourselves UNITED.  Ron Paul unites so many people that wouldn't normally be united, and 9/11 truth divides us more than ever.

Over 110,000 people voted in IndependentPrimary.Com.

Kucinich won over 75% of the votes cast on the Democratic side. (And Rep. Ron Paul won overwhelmingly on the Republican side).

RP is not the only one who has grass roots support.

No one has voted yet and MSM has the election all but decided.

The NH primary should prove very interesting.

I'm going to back off on the RP bashing.

From now on i'll just point out where i disagree with him.

(When i read his statement to the House, i got really pissed)

It looks like we could have a Kucinich, Paul or a Paul, Kucinich ticket to vote for.

My fundamental differences with Paul; SS, Medicare, IRS, the UN and the separation of church and state, make it near impossible for me to vote for Paul, Kucinich, but we'll see.

This post has been edited by chris sarns: Dec 22 2007, 04:12 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 07:33 AM