IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wayne Coste - Truther Or Clown?

rob balsamo
post Aug 11 2017, 04:27 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

So, I've received some messages regarding a "Wayne Coste". I didn't really think much of it or really care at first. And I have been urged to not waste my time with this, but I have some time today and figured I would make a post to link for anyone in the future who asks.

I don't really know who he is.... I've heard he used to be on the board at AE911T, then got booted, then started "911Tap".

I have heard he attacked our work, I never really looked into it.

But I have recently received an image he created based on our analysis in 9/11: Attack On The Pentagon, released nearly 10 years ago.

Wayne claims this is what we are offering in our analysis,

Well, no, this is what we have stated...

And for those who want a TL:DV quick preview of the corrected Coste image reflecting our analysis -

Further clarified -

It is not clear why Coste would attack our work if he claims to be a "truther".

Clearly, his only "credibility" was tied to AE911T, and that no longer exists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6dadkkgwGM

(I could only get through about 1min30 of the above video..)

Does anyone know anything about this guy? He reminds me of what might have been a once Ronald McDonald at a local McDonald's.

Either way, this is now here if people wish to discuss the claims of "Wayne Coste" when he attacks our work.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Aug 12 2017, 12:01 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,913

Wayne Coste twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/WayneCoste

Tap Organization
https://www.911tap.org/

I will do some more searching. His twitter account may hold clues to his contacts.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Aug 14 2017, 05:01 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 6,923

Your OP inspires me to comment on a very recent experience of mine.

A respondent to one of my posts in another forum related to 9/11 used some very twisted, bizarre ammunition to discredit what I had written in my OP and in a follow-up reply.

Additionally, someone else [presumed to be someone else] made up something out of thin air that was never expressed by me in any of my postings and hounded me to justify, explain, and defend that very invalid assertion thus attempting to put me on the spot and likewise discredit me.

Hold these thoughts while I bring up a very recent revelation in the news regarding the Trump campaign/Russia connection.

Allegations were reported that multitudes of Russian operatives had been planting fake news stories damaging Hillary Clinton and lauding Donald Trump. This cyber campaign included incredibly high incidence of highly focused targeting of individuals on social media with these fake news stories.

My posting in the other forum connected the Russian mafia to the total destruction of the World Trade Center. So, all things considered about the Internet forum/social media skullduggery of Russia, donít you think that to this day, Russia is behind the anti-9/11-truther movement?

+Quote Post
Truthissweet
post Aug 14 2017, 08:04 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,913

My posting in the other forum connected the Russian mafia to the total destruction of the World Trade Center. So, all things considered about the Internet forum/social media skullduggery of Russia, donít you think that to this day, Russia is behind the anti-9/11-truther movement?

Sounds like fake news to me.....

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Aug 14 2017, 12:03 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Let's try to stay on topic, and the topic is the sketch made by Coste based on the 2085 radius in our analysis.

But the fact remains, Coste has no understanding or experience in aviation, and took it upon himself to mislead others - exponentially.

Perhaps he would have been better off sketching a complete circle/loop with a radius of 2085?

Well, no, we don't express than either.

Even the "duhbunkers" at JREF didn't try such BS back in the day.

pilotfly.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 02:49 AM