IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Foia Request For All Shanksville Excavation Photos, how likely?

Killtown
post Aug 23 2009, 08:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,317

Has anyone here done and been successful in getting what they asked for in a FOIA request?

I'd like to get all photos of the Shanksville excavation released.

I've shown how ridiculous it is that most of Flight 93 was supposedly buried underground in my video The Boeing 757 Challenge!

In 2007, I pointed out that the engine scrap seen in the only photo showing plane wreckage supposedly being dug out of the excavated crater was small enough to fit in the backhoe bucket seen next, which shows how the perps planted that engine scrap.

Recently I discovered that the media didn't even report it when it was supposedly discovered the most of Flight 93 was supposedly buried underground, which further proves nothing was buried under that shallow Shanksville crater.

The FBI should have all the unreleased photo of the Shanksville excavation if there are any. Here's a video clip that shows binders of all the photographic evidence on 9/11, including Shanksville, in possession of the FBI.

If 80% of a Boeing 757 was really dug out of the ground in Shanksville, there should be LOTS of photos showing the recovery crews pulling the tons and tons of alleged buried plane wreckage out of the ground since the FBI had photographers photographing the excavation process. It's hard to believe most of a 757 was pulled out of the ground and, as far as we know, only ONE photo (the photo of engine scrap that coincidentally fits in the backhoe bucket) shows any evidence of this.

If someone can get the FBI to release the rest of the Shanks excavation photos and none show any plane wreckage either buried, or being pulled out of the ground, then that would be super-strong evidence that no plane was buried in the ground and the govt would have a lot of explaining to do.

I hope there is someone who could help with this.

This post has been edited by Killtown: Aug 23 2009, 08:46 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 13 2009, 05:50 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Umm, so Dom- Q.T.F.E. su "opinion" on this ENTIRE "sequence of events" (or so we were told) in/around the area of Stoystown, PA.

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Sep 13 2009, 04:13 PM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3,264

good question...i wouldnt even know how to do a request. can you not do it killtown?

+Quote Post
ULTIMA1
post Oct 25 2009, 02:59 AM
Post #4

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 464

Killtown I have had sucesses with my FOIA requests.

Leslie Landry the FOIA requests are pretty easy, most government agencies have a form on thier websites.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Oct 25 2009, 10:47 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 3,978

QUOTE (ULTIMA1 @ Oct 25 2009, 05:29 PM) *
Killtown I have had sucesses with my FOIA requests.

Leslie Landry the FOIA requests are pretty easy, most government agencies have a form on thier websites.

What has happened to the 911movement.org website is has just disspeared and has not been up since, does anybody know
what has to the site?

This is particulary worrying because something bad may have happened to Killtown who know the perps could have found out his real identity
and where he lives, and plus that KT has many enemies, this is very important plz anyone tell us what you know.

So ULTIMA1 tells us what you got from them plz can you post any pictures or letters you received from them thanks.

whistle.gif salute.gif pilotfly.gif

This post has been edited by Paul: Oct 25 2009, 10:48 AM

+Quote Post
ULTIMA1
post Oct 25 2009, 11:18 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (Paul @ Oct 23 2009, 01:47 PM) *
So ULTIMA1 tells us what you got from them plz can you post any pictures or letters you received from them thanks.

Just a few for you. Have you done any FOIA reqests to find the facts?

1. Well i have the letter from the NTSB which was in response to my request for the FDR data from AA77. I received 2 CDs for them.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n268/ph...11/scanFOIA.jpg

2. I also have the letter in initial response to my FOIA request to NSA i have not received the document yet.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n268/ph...911/FLI93-2.jpg

3. I e-mailed Tully Constructon company since they were the biggest construction company that worked at ground zero but they stated they cold not answer my questions due to the 9/11 lawsuits.

This post has been edited by ULTIMA1: Oct 25 2009, 11:20 AM

+Quote Post
ULTIMA1
post Oct 28 2009, 10:42 AM
Post #7

Paul,

I have posted the letters i have received, are you going to respond?

+Quote Post
Paul
post Nov 6 2009, 08:05 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 3,978

QUOTE (ULTIMA1 @ Oct 26 2009, 12:48 AM) *
Just a few for you. Have you done any FOIA reqests to find the facts?

1. Well i have the letter from the NTSB which was in response to my request for the FDR data from AA77. I received 2 CDs for them.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n268/ph...11/scanFOIA.jpg

2. I also have the letter in initial response to my FOIA request to NSA i have not received the document yet.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n268/ph...911/FLI93-2.jpg

3. I e-mailed Tully Constructon company since they were the biggest construction company that worked at ground zero but they stated they cold not answer my questions due to the 9/11 lawsuits.

Yes ULTIMA1 sorry about my slow reply i have a fairly serious issue i am having to deal with at this point in time my apoligies.
Yes good to see you are pressing the murdurous treasonous government for evidence but dont pilotsfor911truth already have those
dvd's containing the flight 77 black box data recorder information already sent to them ages a go by the NTSB through a FOIA request?

Or are the dvd's you have bent sent different copies to the ones pilotsfor911truth have recieved sorry i am a bit confused ATM?

Thats good have you sent a letter or contacted the NSA as to why you have not recieved the information you requested, it seems to
me as though they are deliberatly stalling your request for the documents you require, so what is there reason for the hold up?

What is there excuse have you cantacted them yet and asked where the damned information you requested is?

Oh yes and thankyou for posting the documents you recieved in relation to your FOIA requests thankyou they seems interesting enough.

And no i have never filed a FOIA request to a U.S government agency or department, simply because i have no real reason to at this point in
time, and seems as how i live in Australia i dont even know if a citizen of foreign country outside the U.S can file a FOIA request for information
with the united states, could i file a FOIA request for information to a specific U.S government agency or department even though i am an Australian citizen, do i have a legal right to do so?

Cheers Paul

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif

This post has been edited by Paul: Nov 6 2009, 08:06 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th November 2019 - 04:46 AM