IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
T.beamer Cell, call log 9/11/01

Ricochet
post May 24 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,225

Have a look at this FBI call log for Todd Beamer's cell phone, let me know what you make of it.
http://intelfiles.egoplex.com/2001-09-29-F...one-records.pdf
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dMz
post May 24 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

According to:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timelin...te_911_timeline

"Passenger Todd Beamer speaks with GTE supervisor Lisa Jefferson for 13 minutes, starting at 9:45. Jefferson later says that Beamer “stayed calm through the entire conversation. He made me doubt the severity of the call.” She tells Beamer’s wife, “If I hadn’t known it was a real hijacking, I’d have thought it was a crank call, because Todd was so rational and methodical about what he was doing.” [Beamer and Abraham, 2002, pp. 211; Beliefnet (.com), 2006] "

9:43 a.m. September 11, 2001: Flight 93 Passenger Todd Beamer Reaches Phone Operator

[Source: Lisa Jefferson]Flight 93 passenger Todd Beamer reaches a GTE operator using one of the plane’s seatback phones. He had tried using his credit card on the phone, but been unable to get authorization, so his call is routed to a customer service center in the Chicago area. [Newsweek, 9/22/2001; Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 10/28/2001; Longman, 2002, pp. 198-199; US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Alexandria Division, 7/31/2006, pp. 11 pdf file] Beamer initially reaches operator Phyllis Johnson, who calls customer service supervisor Lisa Jefferson over and informs her of the call. As Jefferson later recalls, “I asked [Johnson] information that I needed to report to our surveillance center. And by the time I came back, she appeared to be traumatized, and that’s when I told her I would take the call over… She was just dazed.” Having immediately contacted the FBI, airline security, and GTE operations personnel, Jefferson gets on the line and speaks to Beamer for the next 13 minutes (see 9:45 a.m.-9:58 a.m. September 11, 2001). [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 9/22/2001; Orlando Sentinel, 9/5/2002; Beliefnet (.com), 2006] She later informs Beamer’s wife Lisa, “t was a miracle that Todd’s call hadn’t been disconnected. Because of the enormous number of calls that day, the GTE systems overloaded and lines were being disconnected all around her… She kept thinking, This call is going to get dropped! Yet Todd stayed connected… all the way to the end.” [Beamer and Abraham, 2002, pp. 217] According to journalist and author Jere Longman, “GTE-Verizon [does] not routinely tape its telephone calls. As a supervisor, [Jefferson] would have been the one to monitor the taping, but she did not want to risk losing the call.” [Longman, 2002, pp. 199] Yet an early article in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette will claim that, “because it was to an operator,” Beamer’s call “was tape-recorded.” [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 9/19/2001] Lisa Beamer will only be informed of her husband’s call from Flight 93 three days later, and be read a summary of it written by Jefferson (see September 14, 2001)."

"9:45 a.m.-9:58 a.m. September 11, 2001: Passenger Todd Beamer Describes Situation on Flight 93, Though Accounts Are Contradictory

[Source: Family photo]After having trouble getting authorization on an Airfone to call his family (see 9:43 a.m. September 11, 2001), Flight 93 passenger Todd Beamer is able to speak to GTE customer service supervisor Lisa Jefferson. Jefferson, who quickly alerts the FBI about Beamer’s call, talks to him for 13 minutes. According to a report in the London Observer, she has the FBI simultaneously on another line, offering guidance. She immediately asks Beamer for details of the flight, like “What is your flight number? What is the situation? Where are the crew members?” With the help of a flight attendant sitting next to him, Beamer details the numbers of passengers and crew on the plane. He says the hijackers have divided the passengers into two groups, with ten of them in first class at the front of the plane, and 27 in the back. (Jefferson’s written summary of the conversation will say that the larger number of passengers was in the front. However, Beamer’s wife later says that Jefferson informed her it was in fact the other way around.) According to some reports, Beamer says three people have hijacked the plane. Two of them, armed with knives, are in the cockpit and have locked the door; the third is in first class with what appears to be a bomb strapped around his waist. A curtain has been closed separating first class from the coach section of the plane. Other accounts claim the hijacker with the bomb is in fact in the rear of the plane. According to one report in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Beamer describes four hijackers in total: the two in the cockpit, the one with the bomb guarding the passengers in the back of the plane, and a fourth in first class. But the Orlando Sentinel says Beamer tells Jefferson he is free to talk because the hijacker in first class has closed the curtain, indicating there is no hijacker at the back of the plane. (Beamer himself is at the back of plane, calling from a phone in row 32.) According to an early article in Newsweek, he says that one passenger is dead and he doesn’t know about the pilots. However, journalist and author Jere Longman later writes that Beamer describes to Jefferson two people on the floor in fist class, possibly dead. The flight attendant next to him can be overheard saying these are the plane’s captain and co-pilot. The attendant does not mention their names or say they are wearing uniforms, but she sounds certain. Beamer then repeats what the attendant has told him. At some point in the call, Beamer asks, “Do you know what [the hijackers] want? Money or ransom or what?” He seems unaware of the other hijackings that have occurred. Jefferson informs him of the two planes crashing in New York. [Chicago Tribune, 9/16/2001; Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 9/19/2001; Newsweek, 9/22/2001; Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 9/22/2001; Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 10/28/2001; Observer, 12/2/2001; Longman, 2002, pp. 198-200; Orlando Sentinel, 9/5/2002; US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, Alexandria Division, 7/31/2006, pp. 11 pdf file] Beamer says of the hijackers, “It doesn’t seem like they know how to fly the plane.” [San Francisco Chronicle, 9/17/2001] He also tells Jefferson about himself, including where he is from, that he has two sons, and that his wife is expecting a third child in January. [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 9/22/2001] He tells her, “I just want to talk to somebody and just let someone know that this is happening.” [Longman, 2002, pp. 204] "

"(Between 9:58 a.m. and 10:05 a.m.) September 11, 2001: Elizabeth Wainio Ends Call, Saying Flight 93 Passengers Are Going to Break into Cockpit"

------
It is certainly "curious" to say the least- multiple 1-minute calls from Woodbridge, NJ until 20:58. Also, was Todd Beamer really in CA that morning?? Then there's the whole issue of whether cell phones even could connect long enough to show up on the bill:

Seeking Air Phone Info
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....;#entry10738143

Cellphones/Airphones-All Fiction?
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....;#entry10102775
Reason for edit: Added link

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Aug 28 2008, 10:12 PM
Post #3

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

todd made phone calls to new jersey until almost 9:00pm.........

this seems to indicate that todd's phone [and presumably todd] could not have possibly been on the plane that impacted in shanksville.

+Quote Post
richard cranium
post Aug 29 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 390

I just finished reading a rather detailed article about Beamer's phone call at dave macgowan's site "The Center for an Informed America". Specifically,it was ACT IV:PART V under the 9/11 series. Some pretty interesting things I didn't know (although it is dated December 20,2006).

Just thought you might be interested if you have not read it before.

As always,great information guys. Thanks thumbsup.gif

rc

+Quote Post
dMz
post Sep 26 2008, 11:45 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Related threads are at:

Todd Beamer's Cell Phone
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=14038

Cellphones/Airphones- All Fiction?
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=9492

Seeking Air Phone Info
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=12

One More Cell Phone Comment, Unless I think of another one
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=3253

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Feb 27 2009, 02:27 PM
Post #6

Patriotic American

Group: Respected Member
From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

In the Israeli article at the bottom detailing the 2004 successful test of the new cell phone technology enabling the use of cell phones from commercial aircraft, they also noted that the aircraft was circling over West Texas skies during the test.

During 9-11 when cell phones were allegedly used on Flight 93 and the other alleged aircraft, those aircraft were not circling over cell phone towers at reduced speeds in order for the alleged cell phones to complete their calls. Those aircraft allegedly were flying at high speeds in straight flight paths towards their final destinations.

Todd Beamer's Phone Call At 9:43:48
Lasts 65.41 Minutes (3,925 Seconds)

and

Jeremy Glick's Phone Call At 9:37:41
Lasts 126.08 Minutes (7,565 Seconds)

Moussaoui Trial Evidence
(download flash files to view)

Obviously Todd Beamer's and Jeremy Glick's many minute long phone calls were made from the ground somewhere, and the 9-11 perps neglected to turn their phones off at the proper time. How else could their phones remain 'connected' when they were supposed to be destroyed with the rest of the aircraft and everybody allegedly inside it?

Israeli-developed airplane cell phone technology takes flight

December 05, 2004
But one of the biggest sacrifices - especially in today's fast-paced environment - of not being able to use your cell phone, is quickly becoming history thanks to an Israeli-developed system which enables in-flight cell phone use.

American-based pioneer and world leader in CDMA technology, Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM) and its subsidiary Qualcomm Israel teamed with American Airlines last summer to demonstrate satellite-based air-to-ground cellular service. And after two years of development by Qualcomm Israel, American and Qualcomm officials circled the West Texas skies this past summer making calls from their cell phones in a flight authorized by the Federal Aviation Administration and the Federal Communications Commission to test the technology's safety and transmission quality.

Qualcomm, a world leader in digital wireless communications, successfully demonstrated in-cabin voice communications using commercially available CDMA mobile phones on a commercial American Airlines aircraft. Through the use of an in-cabin third-generation (3G) 'picocell' network, passengers on the test flight were able to place and receive calls as if they were on the ground.

"During the flight, we were able to support about 10 calls, as well as SMS text messages," Qualcomm Israel's Boaz Bryger told ISRAEL21c from the company's Haifa offices. "We tried every combination - incoming and outgoing, from mobile to mobile, land to mobile, etc... The voice quality was good, and the system was stable."

external link

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Feb 27 2009, 02:55 PM
Post #7

Patriotic American

Group: Respected Member
From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

How in the world did Todd Beamer keep placing calls on his cell phone long after Flight 93 had allegedly crashed in Pennsylvania? Perhaps because he was never on Flight 93 and the 9-11 perps were not keeping a close eye on him? Or perhaps because Flight 93 was sitting on the ground somewhere else and Todd or whoever had his cell phone was not following the rules?

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Feb 27 2009, 03:58 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 4,096

Active Christian on Flight 93 Hailed as a Hero

Todd Beamer will always be remembered as a national hero. But members of Princeton Alliance Church in Plainsboro, New Jersey, say they thought of the 32-year-old father of two as a hero long before he and others on United Flight 93 confronted hijackers on the Boeing 757 on September 11.

<snip>

On board Beamer called a GTE Airfone operator about the hijacking, recited the Lord's Prayer, and said, "Let's roll." Beamer and the others, investigators believe, then somehow interfered with the terrorists' plans and kept the jet from hitting a target presumed to be in Washington.

"To the world they were ordinary they figured out how to do extraordinary things. … to overcome the worst adversity I could ever imagine," Beamer's wife, Lisa, told Diane Sawyer on Good Morning America. Lisa Beamer, also 32, is expecting the couple's third child in January. Lisa Beamer says faith and family were always her husband's priorities.

The Beamers, who met as students at Wheaton College in Illinois, have been members of Princeton Alliance for about six years, says John Edgar Caterson, senior associate pastor. They both have been youth sponsors, Todd Beamer taught a high school Sunday school class, and Lisa Beamer is on the church's governing board. .

Caterson, a member of a tight-knit small group that included the Beamers, says Todd Beamer was one of his best friends.

"He's one of the few people that I just look up to," Caterson says. "Both of them are rock steady in the faith and grounded in the Word."

Caterson says Beamer spoke constantly of his family, and encouraged him to take special care of his own. Beamer introduced Caterson to his wife and helped organize and fund the limousine and hotel stay for the couple's honeymoon.
Caterson and another minister had recently preached a series of sermons on each line of the Lord's Prayer. They were comforted that their friend said the prayer as he faced his final moments.

While enjoying success as a sales account manager at Oracle Corporation, Beamer scheduled his business trips so he could be home on Sundays. "He was a Promise Keeper before there were Promise Keepers," Caterson says. "His heart's calling was 'First to my God, then to my family.'"

Brian Mumau, another member of the Beamers' small group, recalled that Beamer carried two cell phones and was always talking to people, catching up with them and remembering their prayer requests. Beamer, a 1991 graduate of Wheaton, left a message of encouragement on Mumau's answering machine from the airport just before he boarded Flight 93.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2001/s.../9-17-33.0.html

WDC MEDIA NEWS
Christian News and Media Agency

Verizon Worker Recounts Her 911 Conversation With UA Flight 93 Hero

2006-09-11 -- WDC Media News --

(AgapePress) - As the nation remembers and reflects on the five-year anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks, one woman recalls how God prepared her for a pivotal role in the event. On that fateful morning, Lisa Jefferson was the Verizon supervisor on duty who spoke with United Airlines Flight 93 passenger Todd Beamer during the final moments of that flight.

The Boeing 757-222 from which Beamer called that that day was one of the four planes hijacked as part of the September 11, 2001 attacks -- the only one of the four aircraft that failed to reach its intended target. Instead, Flight 93 crashed in an empty field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, about 150 miles from Washington, DC, after passengers and flight crew members intervened in a heroic but ultimately fatal effort to subdue the terrorists.

It was just moments after Jefferson and her staff learned of the terrorist plot that she took the call from Beamer. "I told him, 'My name is Mrs. Jefferson, and I understand your plane is being hijacked,'" the Verizon supervisor recalls. And for the next 15 minutes, she says she prayed with Beamer and listened as the tragedy in the air unfolded.

"The plane took another dive," Jefferson notes, "and you could hear the commotion in the background. I heard men crying and screaming, 'Oh, my God. Jesus help us.' The commotion is something I will never ever forget." Then, she recounts, she heard Beamer and others discussing a plan to take back the plane from the terrorists.

"The last thing I heard from him was, 'Are you ready,' the mobile company worker remembers. "He was speaking to someone else, and he said, 'Okay.' He said, 'Let's roll.'"

Jefferson details that phone call, and how God has allowed her to use her recollections of the events of that day as a witnessing tool in a book titled Called (Northfield Publishers, 2006). One of the messages of the book, she explains, is that believers must be available and prepared for the time when they may be called upon to live out their faith in some unexpected way.

"God has an assignment for you that only you can fulfill," the author asserts. "God put me in the role of being an 'ear witness' to the bravery of the men and women on Flight 93," she says, "and the reason I wrote Called is because I believe any one of us can find ourselves in a similar situation, where we may be called upon to do something extraordinary when we least expect it."

Days after the terror attacks, the woman who found herself on the receiving end of Beamer's fateful 9/11 phone call was able to share crucial details of the hijacking with authorities and to share the heroic passenger's final thoughts with his wife. However, the Verizon worker had no way of knowing when she came to work that morning what a pivotal role she would be playing in the tragedy and drama of the day's events.

In the same way, Jefferson points out, any Christian may find herself or himself surprised by a special assignment from God. "But the question is, are we ready to respond to whatever it is that God has planned for us," she says.

http://flight-93-news.newslib.com/story/8119-728/

These accounts are a bit over the top, to say the least. Instead wasting so much time praying, Ms. Jefferson should have been calling the FAA or the FBI?

Flight 93 - Let's Roll Team

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Feb 27 2009, 03:59 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 28 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #9

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Jeez, wouldn't ya know that they were prayiing together! whistle.gif

+Quote Post
REDSHIFT
post Dec 1 2009, 01:58 PM
Post #10

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,724

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Feb 27 2009, 02:58 PM) *
These accounts are a bit over the top, to say the least. Instead wasting so much time praying, Ms. Jefferson should have been calling the FAA or the FBI?

Flight 93 - Let's Roll Team

DMOLE 's quote above, (the second post in this thread) answers your question. She did have the FBI on the line.
center. And by the time I came back, she appeared to be traumatized, and that’s when I told her I would take the call over… She was just dazed.” Having immediately contacted the FBI, airline security, and GTE operations personnel, Jefferson gets on the line and speaks to Beamer for the next 13 minutes (see 9:45 a.m.-9:58 a.m. September 11, 2001). [Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 9/22/2001; Orlando Sentinel, 9/5/2002; Beliefnet (.com), 2006] She later informs Beamer’s wife Lisa, “t was a miracle that Todd’s call hadn’t been disconnected. Because of the enormous number of calls that day, the GTE systems overloaded and lines were being disconnected all around her… She kept thinking,

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Dec 1 2009, 02:28 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (REDSHIFT @ Dec 1 2009, 01:58 PM) *
DMOLE 's quote above, (the second post in this thread) answers your question. She did have the FBI on the line.

In the meanwhile, there's a stewardess on the floor bleeding to death, but reciting psalms is more important.

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Dec 1 2009, 02:28 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 30 2010, 03:00 PM
Post #12

Every single time I read that silly ass story it blows my mind.

Based upon that bit of coached lying by the woman, half the country believes her story.

They are so skilled at manipulating the public perception and human behavior.

Ultimately, they suppress trust amongst men. A society without trust will self destruct.

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Jan 31 2010, 03:12 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 2,690

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jan 30 2010, 03:00 PM) *
Every single time I read that silly ass story it blows my mind.

I wonder whether she is still telling it, and if so, with how much conviction.

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Jan 31 2010, 03:13 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 2,690

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Dec 1 2009, 02:28 PM) *
In the meanwhile, there's a stewardess on the floor bleeding to death, but reciting psalms is more important.

Kill em' all and let God sort them out!

+Quote Post
bobcat46
post Jan 31 2010, 08:35 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 382

Was Beamer on a cell phone or airline phone for those 15 minutes? Even if were the plane phone, it's hard to believe that it would have stayed connected for that long......

And I agree...praying while someone was lying on the floor bleeding to death??

and, they even convinced Hollywood to make a movie so people would believe the story....and they did.....

cleanup.gif

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 1 2010, 02:58 PM
Post #16

I doubt there was much "convincing" involved, Bobcat. whistle.gif

+Quote Post
BarryWilliamsmb
post Feb 1 2010, 10:56 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 2,278

The beggars have whipped up a fake painting and we're arguing color names and brush strokes. Just like they want us to...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 12:39 AM