IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Explosion Occurs Just Priot South Tower Collpases New Video

Paul
post Oct 27 2010, 09:34 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

Hi there folks i found this new video which has just been recently released it is from the massive NIST culumunus database
the video is titled Jim Huibregtse clip_15B NIST South Tower and is from the Jim Huibregtse Folder in the database and the link
to the posted video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOLsM6BS2r0...layer_embedded#! in this video just shortly
into the start of it there is quiet a big explosion just as he pans the camera over to the south tower what I find most compelling about
this piece of footage is that the explosion occurs just before the tower begins to lean and fall down onto itself as with most tradional CD's
the explosions always occur just before the buildings begin to collapse with a split second delay as it the same with this video when you
take into account the distance the sound has to travel to reach the camera man you can tell that this explosion has occured about maybe
a second or 3/4 of a second before the tower begins to tilt and collapse down onto the lower section i am not sure about how far exactly he
is away from the south tower when the explosion occurs i would say maybe around 800ft or metres not sure which one but it would like to
be able to get the eact distance he is away from the south tower when the explosion occurs then figure out how long it would take sound to travel the distance to get the exact time the exploson occurs before the towers begins to collapse.

Another thing my brother told me when i showed him this video and asked for his opinion is that he said that the sound cannot be due to floor
collapsing elevators crashing to the ground a beam or large chunk of debris itself is because the sound of the explosions is louder than the collpase
itself so if this sound where caused by some part of the internal structure giving way the sound would not be any louder than the collpase itself simple.

Also what makes the video appear to me more compelling evidence of a deliberate implosion is the small flash that occurs on the corner of the building as it begins to fall there is also a lot of eyewitness accounts of on some of the news clips from the database about an explosion prior
to both towers collapsing i have found a few and i cant upload them to youtube atm because i went over my download quota and the coonection is to
slow.

Also in this new clip from the database they talk about a basement ground level explosion just prior to the south tower collapsing
it more like they speculate about it, and i strongly believe that the female news reporter is mistaken in believing that this explosion
occured in the basement it could have just as easily occured at the top of the tower and someone got it confused and it can be really hard
sometimes with these news clips taken from 911 to confirm or prove anything.

CBS Report On 9/11: Ground Level Explosion Caused WTC To Collapse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rIvm0GDbCQ...player_embedded

So what do you guys think about this new video is it strong evidence of a controlled implosion of the south tower or not?
And if not how do you explain the the explosion what do you think has caused it what is it's most likely source?

It would be great to get a real engineers opinion on this one, because it always needed when video's like this pop up rather
than listening to the opinion of people who have not much of an idea like me for example or youtube posters who really are not
qualified to speak on these issues and give final judgement, and expert informed opinion is always needed.

I look forwarding hearing your feedback as always have a good day and take care.

Cheers Paul
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
tnemelckram
post Oct 28 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #2

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi SanderO!

So I smoked you out my friend! 95 percent gravity, 5% explosives? I agree that might be the case in a standard CD, where (1) they are concerned about safety and property damage so minimize the explosive involvement and (2) want it to go right the first time, but can avail themselves of a "do-over" if they had too little explosives the first try. But neither were the case at the WTC's. They didn't care about killing people and indeed wanted to kill a lot, and had no chance at a "do over" because the plane strikes were a one time preplanned and co-incidental opportunity. Thus I think they were driven to load the equation in favor of explosives. or at least weigh explosives much more heavily than in the case of a legitimate CD..

+Quote Post
Paul
post Oct 29 2010, 04:21 AM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

QUOTE (tnemelckram @ Oct 29 2010, 12:57 PM) *
Hi SanderO!

So I smoked you out my friend! 95 percent gravity, 5% explosives? I agree that might be the case in a standard CD, where (1) they are concerned about safety and property damage so minimize the explosive involvement and (2) want it to go right the first time, but can avail themselves of a "do-over" if they had too little explosives the first try. But neither were the case at the WTC's. They didn't care about killing people and indeed wanted to kill a lot, and had no chance at a "do over" because the plane strikes were a one time preplanned and co-incidental opportunity. Thus I think they were driven to load the equation in favor of explosives. or at least weigh explosives much more heavily than in the case of a legitimate CD..

Even though i am no expert on any engineering subjects the only field i am knowledgeable in is IT which doesnt have anything to do with 9/11
which doesnt make my opinion a very valid one when it comes to these topics but i still say this newly released video shows concrete evidence
of a deliberate implosion of wtc 1 now where is an expert opinion when you need one, it seems that whenever you need an expert qualified opinion
that the experts are always somewhere else doing something else, who could we ask that would give us their expert opinion after looking at this video as to whether there is any evidence of a controlled implosion in this video, who can we ask i dunno about richard gage could we ask him?

Isnt there any good building engineers on this forum who can answer my question isnt there anybody who visits this forum who has had any experience with explosives?

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th December 2019 - 02:09 AM