IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Vladimir Putin, Wealthiest Man In World?, Mentioned on "This Week with George Stephanopoulos"

paulmichael
post Jan 21 2014, 07:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

On "This Week with George Stephanopoulos," Sunday, Mr. Stephanopoulos made mention that Russian President Vladimir Putin may be the wealthiest person in the world.

View the first six seconds of the Youtube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeKxEhgx6lM

I, for a good long while, was under the impression that Carlos Slim was the richest man on earth, with Bill Gates having regained the title recently.

While this revelation about Vladimir Putin was news to me, speculation about such a status for Mr. Putin is nothing new on the Net.

A Bing search will turn up estimates of and speculation about Mr. Putin's wealth going back quite a few months.

One report in particular about Mr. Putin's wealth is rather scathing, skeptical and critical. See article entitled "How Vladimir Putin Stashed Away a Secret $70 Billion Personal Fortune - Celebrity Net Worth" at http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/...rsonal-fortune/

[Note: in other posts, I raised the issue of former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg's wealth now estimated to be $31,000,000,000. Well, the tens of billions of dollars at stake in the big money grab know as 9/11 plus the attendant wars are well, well in excess of $31,000,000,000.]

Mr. Putin has been rather critical of the United States and of President Barack Obama.

Madonna very wisely once said that "nothing is what it appears to be."

I am wondering: where did all the missing tens of billions dollars of Iraq's Saddam Hussein go?

Where did all the tens of billions of dollars that were bestowed upon New York City to fight terrorism go?

I can go on some more. Anyway, is Putin trying to deflect attention away from the true source of his wealth by, in a sense, distancing himself from the U.S. and its president by feigning displeasure plus an international feud?

While this alleged feud continues, rumors are flying high that something big is going on in a three-way between the U.S., Russia, and China, something that is ominous for us all. Remember, nothing is what it appears to be.

BTW, parking ill-gotten money in the hands of another individual to disguise its true ownership is a form of money laundering.

Further BTW, Putin apparently prefers to be secretive about his wealth. He supposedly built a $1,000,000,000 palace on the Black Sea from which he has chosen to distance himself.

Putin puts on a front of being anti-corruption in Russia, but by all accounts, the only way to do anything in Russia from a standpoint of commerce or wealth accumulation is to go with the Russian flow.

Russia is reputed to be a mob-ruled state.

The Russian mafia's M.O. is trafficking in narcotics in Afghanistan. Their further M.O. is trafficking in things of a nuclear nature. Some believe that the WTC towers were reduced to dust by being demolecularized by some kind of nuclear devices. Things have gone missing from Russia's army of weapons after Communism fell... you know, like a missile which some people like Russian nuclear expert Dimitri Khalezov believe was fired into the Pentagon on 9/11.

P.M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CactusLand
post Jan 21 2014, 08:55 AM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,675

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jan 21 2014, 06:47 AM) *
On "This Week with George Stephanopoulos," Sunday, Mr. Stephanopoulos made mention that Russian President Vladimir Putin may be the wealthiest person in the world.

View the first six seconds of the Youtube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeKxEhgx6lM

I, for a good long while, was under the impression that Carlos Slim was the richest man on earth, with Bill Gates having regained the title recently.

While this revelation about Vladimir Putin was news to me, speculation about such a status for Mr. Putin is nothing new on the Net.

A Bing search will turn up estimates of and speculation about Mr. Putin's wealth going back quite a few months.

One report in particular about Mr. Putin's wealth is rather scathing, skeptical and critical. See article entitled "How Vladimir Putin Stashed Away a Secret $70 Billion Personal Fortune - Celebrity Net Worth" at http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/...rsonal-fortune/

[Note: in other posts, I raised the issue of former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg's wealth now estimated to be $31,000,000,000. Well, the tens of billions of dollars at stake in the big money grab know as 9/11 plus the attendant wars are well, well in excess of $31,000,000,000.]

Mr. Putin has been rather critical of the United States and of President Barack Obama.

I am wondering: where did all the missing tens of billions dollars of Iraq's Saddam Hussein go?

Where did all the tens of billions of dollars that were bestowed upon New York City to fight terrorism go?

I can go on some more. Anyway, is Putin trying to deflect attention away from the true source of his wealth by, in a sense, distancing himself from the U.S. and its president by feigning displeasure plus an international feud?

While this alleged feud continues, rumors are flying high that something big is going on in a three-way between the U.S., Russia, and China, something that is ominous for us all. Remember, nothing is what it appears to be.

BTW, parking ill-gotten money in the hands of another individual to disguise its true ownership is a form of money laundering.

Further BTW, Putin apparently prefers to be secretive about his wealth. He supposedly built a $1,000,000,000 palace on the Black Sea from which he has chosen to distance himself.

Putin puts on a front of being anti-corruption in Russia, but by all accounts, the only way to do anything in Russia from a standpoint of commerce or wealth accumulation is to go with the Russian flow.

Russia is reputed to be a mob-ruled state.

The Russian mafia's M.O. is trafficking in narcotics in Afghanistan. Their further M.O. is trafficking in things of a nuclear nature. Some believe that the WTC towers were reduced to dust by being demolecularized by some kind of nuclear devices. Things have gone missing from Russia's army of weapons after Communism fell... you know, like a missile which some people like Russian nuclear expert Dimitri Khalezov believe was fired into the Pentagon on 9/11.

P.M.

I listened to the interview and I think they slipped in the part about the 'richest' man in the world as a bit of cheap shot, what are his sources for that? Only rumors. May or may not be true, but I don't see it as very responsible journalism. Here is an article I wrote on Putin and the NY Times...

http://www.thecactusland.com/2013/12/vladi...-grey-lady.html

The NY Times love to bash him, my point in the article isn't so much to support Putin as to point out the hypocrisy of the NYT.

+Quote Post
jimmy
post Jan 21 2014, 12:26 PM
Post #3

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 5,030

Who should care about Putin's wealth!?
Be happy he prevented USA from invading Syria on another false flag excuse just like in Iraq!
Police State? Run by Mafia thugs? Look at our own POLICE STATE instead!
LONG LIVE VLADIMIR PUTIN! LONG LIVE RUSSIA!

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jan 21 2014, 01:07 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (CactusLand @ Jan 21 2014, 07:55 AM) *
The NY Times love to bash him, my point in the article isn't so much to support Putin as to point out the hypocrisy of the NYT.

Well, that's a relief.

Remember: "psychopaths rule the world." I refer you to author Jon Ronson's book, The Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry.

Can you ever trust a psychopath? I think not.

Can a spy who comes out of an organization like the KGB driven by ambition not be a psychopath?

What do you make of a world leader who is so foolishly indiscreet as to, before news cameras, no less, raise a little boy's shirt and then kiss the boy on the stomach? Oh, boy, did rumors ever swirl about that!!!

Your article brings up gay and lesbian issues in Russia.

Well, how many times have prominent politicians or ministers of the faith been ferociously anti-gay only to have it come out later that they had been engaged in homosexual activities on the side and on the sly?

The headmaster of my Catholic high school, a Jesuit priest, no less is one example. A scandal about him broke in 1992, or so, centered around his activities more than 20 years earlier when I was a student and when I was clueless about certain things that were going on involving some of my classmates. Actually, I didn't learn about the scandal until 2012.

Anyway, never trust a psychopath for they are quite cunning in their phoniness.

P.M.

+Quote Post
gbaerial
post Jan 21 2014, 01:33 PM
Post #5

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,130

There seems to be some debate as to whether the seismic spikes recorded by several seismographs within a 20 mile radius of the towers occurred before, during or after the towers fell. I vote for before. A careful viewing of the video of a mast on one of the tower shows it rising before the tower begins to fall.

I believe that micro nukes (Plutonium only) were placed at the base of each tower to sever the 47 core columns in each tower.

In addition, I think that Alpha particles from these micro nukes caused many of the health problems suffered by first responders. Alpha particles are most dangerous for 24 to 36 hours after the explosion. It would be interesting to do a study of the illnesses suffered by responders based on when they were in the area. In other words, do those who were in the area on the first day have a higher rate of lung cancer and other respiratory illnesses than those who worked on the cleanup later.

Also, were there any seismic spikes in Washington DC when the "airliner" hit the Pentagon?

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jan 31 2014, 08:23 AM
Post #6

Vladimir Putin Backs Up U.S. Government on 9/11,

this happening in 2011 according to the blog at http://911blogger-bans-truth.com/news/2011-08-03/911-...-vladimir-putin , entitled "9/11 inside job “impossible to conceal,” says Vladimir Putin."
Note: the prior link gets changed beyond my control from 911blogger.com to 911blogger-bans-truth.com.

Did Putin assume this stance to deflect any speculation that Russia may have played a role in 9/11?

So, so many intelligent, learned ones, including architects, engineers, physicists, aviation experts, et al have raised some very pertinent questions about 9/11, yet Putin has chosen to go against the grain of all this.

YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELFT, "WHY? Why, in the world, would Putin contradict the intelligentsia on 9/11?"

So, Putin says that a governmental cover-up of 9/11 would be impossible. Gee, I wonder why he granted Edward Snowden asylum, under certain non-disclosure conditions, of course. Gee, I wonder why dissenting discussions of 9/11 persist to this day in forums such as this. Apparently, Putin's waving his magic wand of wishful thinking has done nothing to stem the tide of 9/11 dissent.

[An aside: many, many individuals have flown off the handle and very readily accused jews (Israeli jews) of pulling off 9/11. These people say that the jewish M.O. was written all over 9/11. The Russian mafia is virtually 100% jewish. Seriously now, you will find "Jews for Jesus," but you will not find "Jews for 9/11 Truth."]

[Another aside: when investigating a crime (and 9/11 certainly was a crime) the first question to ask is, "Who benefits?" Individuals have made very valid cases that Muslim extremists, including the deceased Osama bin Laden, definitely WOULD NOT have benefited from 9/11. From this standpoint, 9/11 would have been nothing but tomfoolery for would-be Arab terrorists. So, who DID benefit from 9/11? Who became mega-billionaires in the big money grab known as "9/11" and the wars in 9/11's aftermath?]

Does Putin have the most feared form of cancer: spinal cancer?
If Vladimir Putin is seriously ill it matters to the world

Oh, well, what can I say?

I know.

Vladimir Putin, you can't take it with you.

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Feb 1 2014, 08:29 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jan 31 2014, 07:23 AM) *
this happening in 2011 according to the blog at http://911blogger-bans-truth.com/news/2011...-vladimir-putin , entitled "9/11 inside job “impossible to conceal,” says Vladimir Putin."
Note: the prior link gets changed beyond my control from 911blogger.com to 911blogger-bans-truth.com.

The blog referenced above, whose url was messed up as indicated, was based on content from a "Russia Today" article which can be found at: http://rt.com/politics/9-11-putin-seliger-...on-toronto-355/ .

Here is an except:
Claims that the terror attacks of September 11, 2001 were orchestrated by US intelligence agencies are "complete nonsense," Prime Minister Vladimir Putin told attendees of a youth forum.

P.M.

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Feb 20 2014, 07:26 PM
Post #8

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jan 21 2014, 11:47 AM) *

QUOTE (PaulJosephWatson)
In a Rolling Stone interview for the December issue, it was Madonna's turn to hop aboard.
"9/11 was too ambiguous," she tells the magazine. "You couldn't prove how the government was somehow in on the deal. There were too many arguments against it. You could say, 'Oh, that's just Michael Moore,' 'Oh, that's just hearsay.' New Orleans was undeniable irresponsibility.

~ http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/ma...y_bandwagon.htm

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2019 - 06:35 AM