IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
911 Truther Cat--wtc7

kawika
post Jul 2 2011, 01:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

Even my cat knows 911 was in inside job.

http://www.funnyanimalvideos.com/video/tru...cHRVzidJIJ.html

This post has been edited by kawika: Jul 2 2011, 01:33 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
9/11 Justice Now
post Jul 3 2011, 01:25 AM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

lol good one just goes to prove that the cat is smarter than most sheep, and most ignoranus dumbass brain dead duh bunkers.

cleanup.gif cleanup.gif cleanup.gif

+Quote Post
IslandPilot
post Jul 3 2011, 02:26 AM
Post #3

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 5,099

Smarter than the "average" cat...

I wish I had a way to shoot a video of the sheeple downtown on my "Party Island" this weekend.

You'd have to add "FAT", "DRUNK", and "Arrogant" to your description of "most ignoranus dumbass brain dead" people above.

But "Here in OHIO" we have something EVEN DUMBER than "American Idol" or "Dancing" to keep the college educated "sheeple" entertained:

It's called the "CORNHOLE GAME", I think.

In the "old days" it was some kind of "bean bag toss" game that was pretty boring, even for five year old children...

But TODAY in OHIO the proliferation of this "Corn Bag Toss" game is unbelievable. Every group of 4 or more adults that comes over from the mainland, sets up one of these "Cornhole Games" in front of their rented cottages... And they toss corn filled bags toward a circular hole in a slanted piece of plywood about 20 feet away... for HOURS and HOURS on end...

WTF? I DON'T GET IT! dunno.gif I've never SEEN ANYTHING so damn DUMB AND BORING. You couldn't get a "five-year-old" to play such a dumb game for more than 5 minutes... (at least when I was 5 years old.)

I mean, IT'S SO DUMB, that I'm not even interested in "watching" it, no matter how many half-naked females might be "playing" it... (did I really say that?... YUP!)

I was "told" that it's kinda like "horseshoes", but a lot "quieter"... and a lot less "dangerous"... and maybe it's "easier to keep score" too... duh???

I'm wondering if anyone else out there has noticed the "increasing popularity" of this "cornhole game", for those who are "beyond BRAIN DEAD", in states other than OHIO?

Or is this just an OHIO thing???.... which would be "easier" for me to understand, I think.

+Quote Post
zoeken
post Jul 3 2011, 08:53 PM
Post #4

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,884

@Island...

Cornhole is everywhere. A friend of mine makes a good deal of money on the side building and custom-painting cornhole boards.

There are numerous tournaments in the area (for cash prizes!)

Like poker tournaments about 5 years back, it is the new thing.

+Quote Post
IslandPilot
post Jul 4 2011, 12:58 AM
Post #5

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 5,099

QUOTE (zoeken @ Jul 3 2011, 07:53 PM) *
@Island...

Cornhole is everywhere. A friend of mine makes a good deal of money on the side building and custom-painting cornhole boards.

There are numerous tournaments in the area (for cash prizes!)

Like poker tournaments about 5 years back, it is the new thing.

I'm glad to know that "someone" is SMART ENOUGH to make money off this dumb game.
Since it's "the new thing"... as I suspected... I still can't believe it!

People with an IQ of 50 or less, can play this game... and I can't understand how it can hold the "attention" of someone with a "normal" IQ... Unless, of course, it means that people are really getting DUMBER and DUMBER by the week. (which seems pretty normal for most OHIOians).

I can understand poker and poker tournaments... at least that requires some measure of "intelligence" along with luck... but this "Cornhole" thing.... I still just DON'T GET IT! (and hope I never do...) salute.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 01:10 PM