IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Shot Of Molten Steel In Wtc Window?

Paul
post Jun 21 2009, 04:22 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

Hi there, whilst watching the history channel documentary 102 Minutes Documentary That Changed America
there is a shot of windows on fire im not sure whether it is the North or South tower the same tower as that video of the molten stream of metal pouring down from around one of the corners of the towers hopefully it is on the other tower and not on the same side as the first shot of molten steel, anyway in this window on the far left hand side there is a windows with hardly any fire in it i and i can see blobs of molten orange steel dripping down from inside the window from above then it seems to splash out the window check it out. I cant tell if this is the same spot where molten steel was originally seen dripping from the corner of the tower doesn't look like it i hope it is not does anybody know where these windows on fire a located and what tower it is?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2947888180526230130

43:40 floors are on fire look on the floor in the window on the bottom left
hand corner with hardly any fire corner you can see molten orange steel dripping down from from above and splashing out of the window, i think the floor might be melting.

This post has been edited by Paul: Jun 21 2009, 04:23 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Paul
post Jun 22 2009, 03:07 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (Turbofan @ Jun 22 2009, 12:33 AM) *
Thanks for the video. I have not seen any of this footage.

I don't see any of the molten flow that you have tagged at that specific time marker?

Part 2/2 is quite interesting, it has radio communications of the firemen and solidifies the story that no fires were
present in the sub impact levels of the towers, and that it was cool enough for humans to survive and not melt
steel up until the point of collapse.

it is definitley there look at 43:34 - 43:36 stare into the window on the very left which has no real flames it in
the row of burning windows try looking again.

+Quote Post
Logicman
post Jun 22 2009, 03:17 PM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,077

Something is coming out of the window. COuld it be sparks? yes.. could it be something else? yes... could it be Molten steel? yes... does that make it molten steel? definitely not...

Title should be changed to "new shot of something in WTC window" ..

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jun 22 2009, 06:28 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (Logicman @ Jun 22 2009, 01:17 PM) *

Punctuation edited from thread title chosen by OP. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Paul
post Jun 23 2009, 04:35 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Logicman @ Jun 23 2009, 05:47 AM) *
Something is coming out of the window. COuld it be sparks? yes.. could it be something else? yes... could it be Molten steel? yes... does that make it molten steel? definitely not...

Yeah nice try a debunking my new molten steel shot Logicman, do you think we are all stupid?
Why don't you go trolling somewhere else, here is a better idea go back to the govt loyalist site instead.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2019 - 06:25 AM