IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
America: Freedom to Fascism

Method
post Oct 27 2006, 06:00 PM
Post #1

..with liberty and justice for all.

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 65

Just got done watching that. All I have to say is wow. Every single American should watch that documentary. For those of you who haven't, click here.

Where at we headed as a country?

Thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
e-dog
post Oct 27 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #2

ITacHI^ - The Truth Will Set You Free.

Member No.: 74

QUOTE (Method @ Oct 27 2006, 10:00 PM)
Just got done watching that. All I have to say is wow. Every single American should watch that documentary. For those of you who haven't, click here.

Where at we headed as a country?

Thoughts?

Uhh, im pretty sure to WWIII...
theyre gonna nuke the us and blame it on iran (just like on 9/11) , And then they will launch theyr own nukes at Iran, russia and china afcourse fire back, israel, india, UK and france will also fire theyr sh*t.
there u go, WWIII.

IT--

This post has been edited by e-dog: Oct 27 2006, 06:06 PM

+Quote Post
IVXX
post Oct 29 2006, 11:46 AM
Post #3

Group: Guest
Member No.: 57

Method thanks for posting that. I've been having trouble finding it but not anymore. I can see my search is what did by how the title came up. I bought a copy of the DVD and I'm awaiting it's arrival.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Oct 29 2006, 04:25 PM
Post #4

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Where are we "headed" as a country? I think we're pretty there. The IRS, Federal Reserve and RFID chipped ID cards are pretty much accepted as a way of life here. Throw on the Patriot Act and the MCA of 2006 along with some other lesser yet complicit laws in the forming of the police state, and we are there. POLICE STATE AIN'T COMING, IT'S HERE. The enforcement of which I suspect we'll begin to see right around the Novemeber elections. The Bush admin has already told all federal courts that have Gitmo and other "enemy combatant" cases pending before them, that they are no longer the judicial overseer of these cases. They have been moved to the exeuctive branch with military compliance and administration.

What are you waiting for to see where we're "heaeded"? You need DHS or some other jack booted thugs to drag you out of your bed in the middle of the night with a FEMA camp as your final destination to see where we're "headed"? Not being accusatory or beligerent. Just most obvious to me.

+Quote Post
Method
post Oct 29 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #5

..with liberty and justice for all.

Member No.: 65

QUOTE (Cary @ Oct 29 2006, 04:25 PM)
Where are we "headed" as a country? I think we're pretty there. The IRS, Federal Reserve and RFID chipped ID cards are pretty much accepted as a way of life here. Throw on the Patriot Act and the MCA of 2006 along with some other lesser yet complicit laws in the forming of the police state, and we are there. POLICE STATE AIN'T COMING, IT'S HERE. The enforcement of which I suspect we'll begin to see right around the Novemeber elections. The Bush admin has already told all federal courts that have Gitmo and other "enemy combatant" cases pending before them, that they are no longer the judicial overseer of these cases. They have been moved to the exeuctive branch with military compliance and administration.

What are you waiting for to see where we're "heaeded"? You need DHS or some other jack booted thugs to drag you out of your bed in the middle of the night with a FEMA camp as your final destination to see where we're "headed"? Not being accusatory or beligerent. Just most obvious to me.

alrighty. blink.gif

+Quote Post
André
post Dec 3 2006, 01:27 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 133

Update, Freedom to Fascism is now in sixth place. For some reason the views jumped from an average 8k daily to 30k today, I wonder why !

http://video.google.com/videoranking

+Quote Post
ScaffoldRider
post Dec 3 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (André @ Dec 3 2006, 05:27 PM)
Update, Freedom to Fascism is now in sixth place. For some reason the views jumped from an average 8k daily to 30k today, I wonder why !

http://video.google.com/videoranking

This movie has the power to make people take action. Most of the people in this country believe that they have been lied to about what really happened on 9/11. The lies that have lead us to war and the lost of thousands of our men and women in uniform, the unconstitional passage of laws infringing on our basic rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness still haven't awakened this Nation. Our values as a Nation has been corrupted by the ALMIGHTLY DOLLAR. It's clear most just want their piece of the pie, the big house, the fancy car, and all the material things of which we have sadly come to measure our existence. It's the land of the "Dollar and A Dream" for the majority, the quick fix to all our problems. Even our children are infected by the disease. Today you see kids more worried about their cellphones and $100 sneakers then the joys of playing jump rope or baseball. Our college kids are addicted to the card game of Texas Hold'em and the dream of fast cash. Something has taken over our Nation, it's the greed of the fast buck.

Well this movie wouldn't change that greed, but it might change the way our govenment steals for their endless pockets. We are so consumed with what's in our pockets that maybe hard working people will take action when they realize our government has been stealing their hard earned dollars for almost a hundred years. Maybe when people realize the Federal Income Tax is unconstitutional and there is no such law giving these robbers the power to tax our labor they'll wake up. I don't care what motives people to demand change as long as it's a positive change. Our government is out of control, we need something to turn the table and send a message. It's not enough to just vote in the Demos, we need one voice that of the people which has been silenced long ago. If our government can steal from it's own people, then maybe people will realize that are government is even capable of treason and mass murder. It's five years later and the world knows what really happened on 9/11, it's time those responible be made accountable. The evidence is breaking at the seems yet the Nation fails to stand up, if people realize "dollars" are being stolen right out of their pockets maybe they'll start screaming that these bastards have to start paying for ALL THEIR CRIMES, especially 9/11!

Maybe the rant of a fool, but there has to be something that wakes up this nation, if it's the knowledge our government has been robbing us every payday, obviously the innocent lives of almost 3,000 on 9/11 wasn't enough espeically when almost everyone knows our government lied concerning what really happened that day.

This post has been edited by ScaffoldRider: Dec 3 2006, 03:29 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Dec 3 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

I just watched the whole thing. Russo hit a home run.

My dad is a financial advisor, his own company. I tried to talk to my dad about 9/11, he wouldn't listen. I just e-mailed him, begging him to watch this movie. I'm in tears. Though I laugh, because the premise for the best known Hollywood movie Russo directed, Trading Places, is taken directly from the Rothschild takover of the bank of England.

Aaron Russo rocks. He knows exactly what's happening. Big applause.

+Quote Post
André
post Dec 3 2006, 04:27 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 133

I'm afraid people will wake up when it's too late, when they lose their jobs, houses, their precious SUVs, it might be already too late. Everything is in place now for martial law, all that's needed is a pretext for implementation of the grand plan, another 911 or financial crash.

The only question is when...Will the american people be ready to meet the challenge? will they be able to see trough the lies deceit and hypocrisy? We still have some time to react, spreading the truth about 911 is important but people need to know how to connect the dots, and Freedom to Fascism is great for that.

This post has been edited by André: Dec 3 2006, 04:30 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th December 2019 - 06:42 AM