IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hello!

RogueRedhead
post Mar 17 2008, 05:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,974

I'm not a pilot (my brother is a retired commercial pilot) but I truly like to read all the information at your site. I have NEVER believed that this wasn't an inside job and my dear brother gets TOTALLY irate at even the slightest inference that the government would do such a thing. He was in Vietnam and still thinks the government is an upright, trustworthy entity?? Go figure!! Anyway, I am behind you guys 100% and hope that someday someone will find the truth as it really was. It doesn't matter when, it just needs to be told....

Thanks so much to all of you for having the intestinal fortitude to say it outright!! I'm very cautious to whom I speak these thoughts because I have been the brunt of anger in the past. I have no doubt that 'The Government' has the ability to pull off a complete hoax of this magnitude on the people of America.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
painter
post Mar 17 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #2

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

Welcome to the forum RougeReadhead! Glad to have you aboard cheers.gif

Saying "the government" was behind 9/11 is a bit misleading. Obviously "the government" is a big thing -- and certainly not all of them were either behind it or even have a clue that anything other than the official conspiracy theory is accurate. Still, within that, there are certain individuals and groups whose job it is TO KNOW -- and if they don't know, they don't belong in those positions and if they do know and are covering it up they are either directly involved or are accessories after the fact. I suspect the actual number of direct, knowing participants is relatively small -- and even there very compartmentalized on a 'need to know' basis.

Again, welcome to the forum and thank you for your support!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2019 - 10:06 AM