IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Still Hard To Believe Or Accept, 6 years later

raptormom
post Sep 13 2007, 07:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,118

I am a newcomer to this forum having just received the website from a friend today. I am eager to review the site's postings and glean more information from those who obviously have done extensive research and have aviation experience.

I am a proud AF mom whose hands shook pinning the wings on my son a year + after 9/11. My stomach was in knots considering the war and enemies who don't wear uniforms and certainly don't adhere to the Rules of Engagement. He became an Eagle driver first (F-15C) and now flies America's most deadliest bird, the F-22 Raptor. The general who spoke at his graduation calmed me some by saying he was among the best of the best, had the best aircraft, best maintence and support staff on the ground, and freedom being the best reason to be willing to sacrifice his life for his country.

With the body count and number maimed/wounded still climbing in a 'war' that 'Mission Accomplished" was proclaimed nearly 4 years ago by an individual I consider merely the resident of the White House and certainly NOT entitled to wear a fighter pilot's jacket, I have SERIOUS questions and concerns about those governing the country I love so much and my son is willing to die for.

9/11 is one of those events, like Kennedy's assassination, that you forever remember where you were, who you were with, and the emotions you felt come flooding back. As soon as the 9/11 Commission Report was released, I was there to buy a copy and I encouraged my son to also read it because I just felt that 'somethings just didn't make sense and that it was important to know that the right hand didn't seem to even know where the left hand was on that day." However, we all know and have seen that our purported Commander and Chief looked like a deer caught in the headlights for seven minutes while he chose to listen to a goat story and wait for Papa and Uncle Dick to pull his strings.

I felt the first pangs of democracy dying in Election 2000 because as a FL resident with a MA degree, I had difficulty inserting my ballot properly and feel Sandra Day O'Conner cast my vote in error while boxes of ballots in Miami Dade lie at the bottom of the ocean. The secrecy of the Executive Branch of this administration is frightening, the Patriot Act is frightening when you actually READ it, and I am afraid the checks and balances construed by our forefathers are seriously being threatened. Complacency in this country abounds and our choices for leaders seem the lesser of two evils and We, The People, better wake up! Those in DC making the decisions sure aren't sending their sons/daughters or grandchildren to 'die a noble cause'.

I am anxious to browse the website and ask a few questions and enjoy and intelligent forum that seeks truth through our RIGHT to question our government leaders without reprisal.

PS: I have had the opportunity to experience an F15 simulator exercise in which I was told I set a new record by driving the aircraft 26,000 feet into the earth; however, I informed the Major I was merely looking for Sadam Hussein as I was sure he was subterrean and shortly thereafter I was proved correct and if I had crashed into a mountain we might have found Osama! yes1.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Sep 13 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 72

Hello Raptormom,

You are MOST

W E L C O M E

on this forum of Pilots for 911 Truth !!

I'm not a pilot and I'm not a mom, but I am a woman, and I can hear your fear for your child, your pain and your anger.
You are also well informed and not afraid to ask 'awkward' questions.

I hope you find what you are looking for on our forum and that we may hear from you often.

Please visit our Library, as it has articles and links to all relevant matters. There is none other like it on the web today!

Let me correct myself, I am a mom, I'm the 'forum-mom' - don't ask me why, the guys here seem to think so.... wink.gif

Guinan

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Sep 13 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 551

PS: I have had the opportunity to experience an F15 simulator exercise in which I was told I set a new record by driving the aircraft 26,000 feet into the earth; however, I informed the Major I was merely looking for Sadam Hussein as I was sure he was subterrean and shortly thereafter I was proved correct and if I had crashed into a mountain we might have found Osama! 

laughing1.gif

I like you already...

I am anxious to browse the website and ask a few questions and enjoy and intelligent forum that seeks truth through our RIGHT to question our government leaders without reprisal.

I like you even more!

Welcome to PTF, Raptormom! thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Cary
post Sep 13 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #4

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Welcome to the forum Raptormom. I wish your son all the best in his career/term with the Air Force, and acknowledge him for his service.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Sep 13 2007, 08:47 PM
Post #5

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

welcome.gif I like your spirit. I hope you stick around. salute.gif

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Sep 13 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 110

It is this spirit, the feelings of a mother, and the intellect to connect the dots, that can bring a dictatorship down.

The truth about the unbelievable is hard to accept.

Spread the truth wherever you can.

welcome.gif Raptormom

touched by your post / Zap

+Quote Post
painter
post Sep 14 2007, 04:17 AM
Post #7

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

Wow, Raptormom, I feel honored to have you among us. I hope you find here what you are looking for. We're a fairly mixed group of people, different ages, countries, sexes. We're all learning from one another. We don't all agree on everything, either -- which is a good thing, all in all, I think. One thing we all have in common is that we have serious questions about 9/11. Some of the research done by members of this forum is quite outstanding -- although hardly known outside a very few people. If the world worked the way we have been led to believe it does, the information that we have should have been discovered and made public years ago -- but it wasn't. The job of investigating 9/11 has fallen on the shoulders of citizens who are willing to look at evidence (some of it more conclusive, some of it less so) that will not be touched by 'officialdom' either inside our outside the government. If you're new to all this, you might want to watch this google video: http://unauthorized link.com/ypcwss It is an hour long talk given by one of our members and sums up some (by no means all) of the research that has been done. I think you may find it very interesting.

Feel free to ask your questions. We'll try to answer if we can. The reality is, though, there is a lot we don't know. We know more now than we ever have, but there is still a lot we don't know. What we do know (whether we agree on the details or not) is that the story we've been given about 9/11 is a lie. We feel very strongly that we should know the truth precisely because so many fundamental, I would even say "radical," changes have been made in US domestic and foreign policy based on the premise that we do know, that the official story is accurate. If this isn't the case then we are faced with a monumental problem because what this means is that the system of governance by checks and ballances our forefathers (and mothers) created to help us govern ourselves, isn't working. It means something else entirely is going on.

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Sep 14 2007, 05:00 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

welcome.gif Welcome raptormom, I am also touched by your post.
It must be so difficult for you, knowing what you know, and having to be strong whilst your son is away.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 14 2007, 05:43 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome raptormom,

Good to have you here. Make yourself at home. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Feel free to email me directly if you would like to chat. pilots@pilotsfor911truth.org

Rob Balsamo

+Quote Post
StevenDC
post Sep 14 2007, 08:41 AM
Post #10

Nitpick

Member No.: 374

Raptormom,

If no one has told you about it yet, there is a very valuable site at: http://patriotsquestion911.com/

It is amazing the number of highly educated, informed officials found at this site who are screaming we were lied to; proving we are not alone.

Welcome.

+Quote Post
Lights
post Sep 27 2007, 09:43 AM
Post #11

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 150

Hi, Raptormom and welcome! I will keep your son in all my thoughts and prayers as I do all troops stuck in that morass. May they all come home safe and sound!

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Sep 27 2007, 10:28 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Welcome to the forum, Raptormom, thank you for your post welcome.gif

Best wishes to you and your brave son, may he come back safe.

+Quote Post
pagypsy
post Jan 2 2008, 07:04 PM
Post #13

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,797

welcome.gif

I enjoyed reading your post, and look forward to more!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 04:52 PM