IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Questions About The Wtc Black Box Data Recorders

Paul
post Dec 4 2010, 04:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

Hi there once again i keep on wondering whether the black box data recorders from flights 11 & 175 could have
survived the crushing gravitational force of the twins collapse, we know that steel from the towers survived the collapse
simply because it was stronger tougher and more denser than the other materials that was pulverised to dust durng the collapse
i was thinking the black box data recorders would only have to be as tough and as strong as the wtc steel in order to survive
the collapse intact and still in a condition that would allow them to located and recovered, there is already one male witness
who worked at ground zero i know he did because he was on the Jesse Ventura 9/11 conspiracy episode which was filmed in
like 2008 and they show pictures of him at ground zero wearing the recovery workers gear this man claims to have witnessed
the FBI come in to ground zero at night i am pretty sure it was and seen them recover at least three or four of the black boxes
data recorders using some equipment which would help them to locate the black box data recorders, so my question is, is there
equipment that can be used to help find the location of black box data recorders from a plane crash? It seems as though according
to this site black box data recorders are fitted with some sort of beacon to help locate them in the event that a plane crashes into the
ocean and the black box data recorders need to be located? So my question is could equipment have been used to help find the black
box data recorders at ground zero by search for a signal beacon coming from the recorders? Does anybody know what type of black
box data recorders where used in flights 11 & 175? Are there many different models of data recorders? And are they all designed to be
roughly around the same strenght so they can survive the same kind of crashes take the same kind of stressed cop the same kind of beating?

Here is the male witness who was a volunteer at ground zero who claimed to see the FBI recover the black box data recorders from ground zero
on the Jesse Venture conspiracy show, his name is Mike Ballone.

Black Boxes - Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqewYask17o

I assume that the metal inside of the black box data recorders is either made of titanium or tungsten to give them extra strength and a better
chance of surviving would that be correct?

salute.gif salute.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

I looked on youtube and found a few videos of people that had bought black box data recorders off of ebay for like around $100 so atleast
i got to have a good look at them and what they look like when they take out the actual recording tapes but unfortunatly there seem to be no
videos where they put them to the test and actually smash them so show you how strong they actually are.

So i would appreciate it if i could hear comments from Rob Balsamo or someone who actually knows a little bit about them.

Thankyou cheers Paul

This post has been edited by Paul: Dec 4 2010, 04:41 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2019 - 04:16 AM