IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Big Chill A Symptom Of Climate Chaos

André
post Sep 5 2008, 12:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 133

Big chill a symptom of climate chaos

Forget global warming - the latest problem is global cooling.

Conservation group WWF has blamed climate change for the coldest August in Sydney for more than 60 years.

The freezing temperatures are proof of the urgent need to cut carbon pollution, according to WWF development and sustainability program manager Paul Toni.

"We can expect more extremes in climate," Mr Toni said.

He said climate records had tumbled over the past year.

Australia had its driest May on record, Perth had its wettest April on record, and Tasmania recorded its hottest ever temperature, according to Mr Toni.

He said climate extremes were affecting southern Australia in particular.

"This is consistent with climate modelling showing the southern states will feel the effects of climate change most severely," he said.

Mr Toni said if action was not taken, more volatile weather would be on the radar.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Sep 5 2008, 02:12 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (André @ Sep 3 2008, 02:29 PM) *
Big chill a symptom of climate chaos
Forget global warming - the latest problem is global cooling.
Conservation group WWF has blamed climate change for the coldest August in Sydney for more than 60 years.
The freezing temperatures are proof of the urgent need to cut carbon pollution, according to WWF development and sustainability program manager Paul Toni.

Yeah, I would think the cooling could be a real problem...
According to astronomers the Solar system will soon fluctuate through the galactic ecliptica - if so there would be significantly more clouds seeded by cosmic rays in eqatorial areas - which in synergy with the higher solar activity can speed up the water and electric charge circulation between the atmosphere and earth surface, bring planetary cooling and significant climate changes. Additionaly it can reverse the Earth's iron core rotation and thus change the polarity of the magnetic field with the short period of its weakness. But with the technology available we can't do much about it, just adapt, so there is no reason for fearmongering. For the people is far more feasible to divert the large asteroids using nuclear explosions than do something about the galaxy cycles, the less using the carbon dioxide emisions reduction - so the Mr. Tony's fearmongering is most probably due to political commision of the aggresive environmentalist bussiness.

This post has been edited by tumetuestumefaisdubien: Sep 5 2008, 02:21 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Sep 5 2008, 06:41 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

He said climate extremes were affecting southern Australia in particular.

"This is consistent with climate modelling showing the southern states will feel the effects of climate change most severely," he said.

Mr Toni said if action was not taken, more volatile weather would be on the radar.

The world's on a cooling trend, has been for a few years now. There's more arctic ice than there was this time last year - a lot more! It's obvious what's going on, they want their carbon taxes. They've practically gotten the program started, they convinced the world that Co2 emmissions were causing the earth to heat up, and, horror of horrors, they were wrong! It was all bulls#it! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
CocaineImportAge...
post Sep 6 2008, 12:48 AM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,846

...Sun Makes History: First Spotless Month in a Century

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 6 2008, 08:04 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

Global warming,
climate change,
Global cooling...

The more I think about it
the less solid the underlying core hypothesis seems.

You would have to be from Mars,
to think that CO2 was a greenhouse gas...

imo, lunk

BTW.
A geodesic dome doesn't need a solid core...
...and, I think, the moon is a balloon, too.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Sep 6 2008, 08:07 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (lunk @ Sep 10 2008, 06:04 AM) *
...the moon is a balloon...

That'd be one heck of a conspiracy theory!!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Sep 6 2008, 11:43 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 2,452

Some even believe the earth is a balloon : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth - the nazis seriously believed it and thought we live inside.
Isn't it a baloney? laughing1.gif

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Sep 6 2008, 12:20 PM
Post #8

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

It doesn't matter, they won. It would take lunk's frozen balloon moon's string to freeze and snap before our collective controlled governments reversed policy.
Funny how the skeptical science only appeared after the fact.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Sep 6 2008, 12:30 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Sanders @ Sep 3 2008, 08:41 PM) *
The world's on a cooling trend, has been for a few years now.

If you believe that then you will believe that the moon is made of green cheese...

...or a balloon. wink.gif

There's more arctic ice than there was this time last year - a lot more!

Is that so.

Just where is this increased ice? Oh yes let us see, there is more ice in the sea - therefore it is getting colder.

Only one trouble with that:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2008...techange.arctic

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/na...0,7058537.story

and ISTR mentioning this one on here only a few weeks ago.

Many of us, those who know where to look and use a variety of indicators know the real story and that is one of an overall warming trend.

The north sea is warming - causing problems for the wildlife, especial marine, and the birds which feed on that marine life, that inhabits the eastern coasts of Britain. Some species of sea birds are showing a significant decline in numbers.

It may seem strange that more snow in the Antarctic is a sign of warming but that is just what is going on. Warmer oceans lead to more evaporation which is propelled southerly to fall as snow on the pole. But this small increase in annual snowfall is not likely to outweigh the loss of ice from glaciers moving faster with increased calving at the fringes leading to massive ice mass loss.

Another indicator is what is happening in Spain and Southern France with increasingly dry conditions, albeit punctuated by occasional extreme weather events, causing havoc with agriculture:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7547610.stm

And it isn't just Spain suffering from extreme weather events is it now?

I am old enough to remember extreme dry summers such as 1976 when the lakes and ponds dried, the beds of reservoirs dried out and cracked but also the following year where the summer was uncommon wet - it was the Queen's Jubilee year with a Spithead Fleet Review - one does not forget such things. Then there was the cold winter of 62/63 - the time that I joined the Mob (idiom for the RN and not the Maffia) and undertook swimming in an outdoor pool in January having first broken the ice and also the cold of the moors whilst orienteering.

Many are the unusual warm winters, dry hot summers and also wet summers I can recall - this is a normal variation about some mean. However the trend of that mean has been inexorably upwards for the last 50 years.

It's obvious what's going on, they want their carbon taxes. They've practically gotten the program started, they convinced the world that Co2 emmissions were causing the earth to heat up, and, horror of horrors, they were wrong! It was all bulls#it! rolleyes.gif

That is an uncharacteristically simplistic appraisal for you Sanders.

Carbon trading is a bad idea.

Ethanol from corn crops is a bad idea in a world where food harvests are being devastated and quite the wrong use for the hydrocarbon energy invested in that particular agricultural activity. Ballance the hydrocarbon inputs with the output and the answer comes up UNSUSTAINABLE.

These things we should be decrying but let us not throw out the baby with the bathwater, for to ignore the human effect on climate would be to do just that.

This post has been edited by Omega892R09: Sep 6 2008, 12:31 PM

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Sep 6 2008, 12:33 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Timothy Osman @ Sep 4 2008, 02:20 PM) *
Funny how the skeptical science only appeared after the fact.

Not funny at all. That skeptical science was neither science nor based on fact.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 6 2008, 01:06 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

I don't know if the Earth and moon are hollow,
but I cannot picture a solid nickel iron core floating,
in the exact gravitational center of a rotating massive planet.
That is physically impossible.
(Ever tried to spin a fresh egg on a table in the shell?)

Therefore, the existing theory of the Earth having a solid core,
floating in, an even very viscous, magma is wrong.
The mass would offset from the center and the whole planet
would become very unstable, wobbling, forcing that interior core,
to one side of the inside of the planet,
causing the planet to wobble even more!

So if the theory that we are all taught and told is wrong...
then there must be some other explanation.

Just like the theory about a transparent gas causing inverse heating world wide,
...or buildings falling through themselves at free fall speed due to fire

Right?

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Sep 6 2008, 01:15 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Sep 10 2008, 10:30 AM) *
That is an uncharacteristically simplistic appraisal for you Sanders.

So be it. On this point I'm sold though. There is a network of sensors covering the world's oceans that have been folded into a global oceanic measurement system as of 2002. I forgot the name they call it (and lost the link), but the sensors measure both surface and deep sea temperatures. There has been a slight but constant drop since the system went on-line. If the earth is getting warmer, why are the ocean's getting cooler? We are due for an ice age, or a mini-ice age. They come and go with regularity. Maybe it won't come in 10 years, or a hundred years, or even a thousand years, but we are due "soon" for a drop in temperature. The sun drives our climate, and the sun has been markedly quiet lately.

A few things I've bookmarked:

http://www.dailytech.com/Arctic+Sees+Massi...rticle12851.htm
http://mensnewsdaily.com/2008/07/18/dispro...hype-published/
http://www.politickernj.com/bguhl/22291/do...ng-response-act
http://www.libertyunbound.com/archive/2008...ki-warming.html
http://wattsupwiththat.wordpress.com/2008/...vanish-by-2015/
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/08/15/go...ic_ice_mystery/

Here in Japan, "green" commercials are everywhere. Save the planet, fight global warming, etc. etc. Who pays for these slick commercials I see all the time? What sort of company could possibly think they could make their money back for producing and airing these commercials?

I'm sorry, but I smell a big scam.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Sep 6 2008, 01:22 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Sanders @ Sep 4 2008, 03:15 PM) *

As do I but do not consider it all a scam.

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Sep 6 2008, 01:29 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

QUOTE (Sanders @ Sep 6 2008, 06:15 PM) *

In all honesty, I haven't a clue whether we are heating up or cooling down. We have just had the wettest August that I can recall.
I feel positively certain there is some kind of scam going on

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Sep 6 2008, 01:51 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE (Omega892R09 @ Sep 10 2008, 12:22 PM) *
As do I but do not consider it all a scam.

Pollution sucks. A quarter of the species that were alive a hundred years ago are GONE. The human footprint has been catastrophic. Soon we may really feel the pinch ... I think the near extinction of bees will be our first real wake-up call. I hardly drive anymore and am thinking of selling my car. Think global, act local - I agree with that. I'm 100% behind the drive to cut emmissions. I don't think our would-be global-rulers are all bad, they probably think they are doing an important job. But they want more international control, and they are using this global-warming thing, which they didn't think up, they just saw the potential and appropriated the surmised problem to further their own ends (while imagining they were saving the planet - I read a pdf file from the 70's where this strategy was explicitly stated - I'm sorry, I don't have a link). The problem is, the hypothesis provided by scientists which blames climate change on the human footprint is turning out to be wrong, and they seem to be scrambling to make up excuses for the recent cooling trend.

I live in Tokyo. It is supposed to be hot, HOT HOT HOT!!! here in the summer. It's not. It's rainy, it's chilly. Admittedly, this is just one year, it means nothing. The weather fluctuates. It is unpredictable. That's the point. Just because the earth warmed up a bit for 20 or 30 years doesn't mean anything. That's what global temperatures historically do. They go up and down.

My opinion also means nothing. I'm no scientist. I pick up what I pick up from reading, that's all.

Time will tell

Personally, I hope temperatures go down. It's too frikken hot in Tokyo!!! yes1.gif

+Quote Post
André
post Sep 6 2008, 07:00 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 133

As the theory goes the more there is sunspots, the more there is solar winds that dissipate cloud formations on earth and this gives us warmer temperatures, and naturally the reverse should be true.

Before reading these articles I remarked to a friend in august that I never previously saw so much clouds and weird cloud formation before, the lack of sunspots would explain it, anyway i find this more believable than the co2 scam.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 6 2008, 07:58 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

We are at the lowest point in the predictable solar sunspot cycle.
The good news is that it should start warming up again, as the sunspots increase,
over the next few years.
CO2 causing global warming, should be back in the news as temperatures increase.

It's the next sunspot cycle, that I'm concerned about.

This could mean that 2022 is the beginning of the next 100 000 year long ice age.

In an ice age, ocean currents may change.
For instance the Queen Charlotte Islands were free of ice in the last ice age,
while the continent was covered in ice sheets.
Perhaps there was Pacific "gulf stream", flowing North keeping it warm,
like the real gulf stream keeps Great Britain and Europe warmer than other places
that far North.

imo, lunk
(edit) spelling, and I think they changed the name too

This post has been edited by lunk: Sep 6 2008, 08:09 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th April 2020 - 09:00 AM