IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
87% Favor Impeachment (MSNBC on line poll)

painter
post Nov 10 2006, 04:55 PM
Post #1

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

GO VOTE: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10562904/

Do you believe President Bush's actions justify impeachment?  * 325650 responses
Yes, between the secret spying, the deceptions leading to war and more, there is plenty to justify putting him on trial.
87%
No, like any president, he has made a few missteps, but nothing approaching "high crimes and misdemeanors."
4.4%
No, the man has done absolutely nothing wrong. Impeachment would just be a political lynching.
7.1%
I don't know.
1.8%
Not a scientific survey. Click to learn more. Results may not total 100% due to rounding.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Nov 10 2006, 05:02 PM
Post #2

Vermontbound

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 73

Guess what Pelosi and Conyers are stabbing us in the back right now by not following through with Impeachment precedings. The sons of b$%#% impeached Clinton over a sex scandal but these mutherf@#$%# are selling our country down the river and there is no one who wants to stand up to them.

American sadly is headed for full fledged revolution.

If the Dems think the people voted them in to do nothing then they were sadly mistaken. My congressman happens to be a dear friend. I will not hesitate to express my displeasure to him this weekend. They are a bunch of lame saps as far as I am concerned. nonono.gif

+Quote Post
JerryB9105
post Nov 10 2006, 05:29 PM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 139

I want the Bush team investigated -- which means I want 9/11 and the war and everything we have come to know (to question) as a result investigated -- and if that should lead to Bush and/or his team being involved // Then YES I EXPECT our newly elected Democratic Congress (both the House of Representatives and the Senate) to take apppropriate action. Anything less is complicity in my book.

Perhaps we should unite in a form letter (Painter might be a good choice as to authorship) which we in turn submit to our Representatives individually. This can most likely be done in the form of an email as I would think all of them now use this as a means of communication, wherein we request an unbiased panel to relook at 9/11 and to faily determine the reasons leading our country into war.

Here's an online address book (by State) for contacting them:

CONGRESSIONAL EMAIL DIRECTORY
http://www.webslingerz.com/jhoffman/congress-email.html

+Quote Post
datars
post Nov 10 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #4

New Terrorist in Town

Member No.: 6

I voted
Attached File(s)
Attached File  vote.jpg ( 0bytes ) Number of downloads: 12

+Quote Post
LizzyTish
post Nov 10 2006, 10:12 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 215

QUOTE (DemolitionCrew @ Nov 10 2006, 04:02 PM)
The sons of b$%#% impeached Clinton over a sex scandal but these mutherf@#$%# are selling our country down the river and there is no one who wants to stand up to them.

Demo, you need to take a few deep breaths before you blow a gasket! But I fully agree with you. I can't believe the fuss they made and the money they spent trying to oust Clinton for a couple of...um...stains on a woman's dress (read that however you like wink.gif ) and these people have blood stains all over themselves and everyone pretends not to see them. I don't get it. I will never get it. sad.gif

And datars, I thought you were going to show us a picture of your ballot from Tuesday's election before I enlarged it. I was wondering if you brought a portable scanner into the booth with you or something! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Nov 11 2006, 02:49 AM
Post #6

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (DemolitionCrew @ Nov 10 2006, 09:02 PM)
Guess what Pelosi and Conyers are stabbing us in the back right now by not following through with Impeachment precedings. The sons of b$%#% impeached Clinton over a sex scandal but these mutherf@#$%# are selling our country down the river and there is no one who wants to stand up to them.

American sadly is headed for full fledged revolution.

If the Dems think the people voted them in to do nothing then they were sadly mistaken. My congressman happens to be a dear friend. I will not hesitate to express my displeasure to him this weekend. They are a bunch of lame saps as far as I am concerned. nonono.gif

The very people we want to remove from power have given themselves the power to declare martial law for any reason they stipulate, to spy on anyone, including members of Congress, to hold citizens indefinitely without trial, and to control the National Guard -- among other things. They have within their possession both the economic, military and propaganda means to reck havoc with our society -- to actually create the conditions which would "rationalize" the implementation of these tools they've implement.

So, what is going to happen? Did the Democrats "win" or did the "Repbulicans" abandon ship?

I think the next few months are going to get VERY interesting.

+Quote Post
JerryB9105
post Nov 13 2006, 09:42 AM
Post #7

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 139

What's that form of foot race involving a batton where a runner hands off the batton and that puts a new runner in motion? What's that called -- a relay, or something like that, I really can't recall the term assigned to it BUT I believe that's what has happened with Rumsfeld and Gates // Rumsfeld is handing off the batton to Gates (former Director of CIA, and another former member from the GHWB Administration -- according to wikipedia he was also first choice as Director of the then newly formed Homeland Security Department).

Bush HASN'T turned away from his old buddy Rumsfeld -- Bush told the world repeatedly that he had no intention of ever getting rid of this guy // regardless of who or how many general officers called for him to resign. Remember him announcing to us who the Decider is? But he did it anyway didn't he -- But did he really?

Seems to me that a good number of people have slipped into the woodwork -- think back there's been Powell, Card, Libby, Tenent, Meyers, Ashcroft -- others. They're not deserting ship, each one has been rewarded for their service and allowed to slip away out of sight -- out of mind. Their replacements have picked up their own battons and continued to support the wacky-world of GW and his politics. Gates will do no less // maybe prove to be even more of a supporter considering the job he will hold.

Look at the timing of this hand-off of the batton and look who Bush has picked to work closely with, the new guy that will be in charge of our Pentagon, our Department of Defense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Gates

We have a tendency in this country to see change as a breath of fresh air, a complete reversal of the way it was -- and that is definitely not the way things are. Yet we welcome the new guy on board and expect to see great things from him/her forgetting who it was that picked that person to do the job they assume. Let's not forget Brown (he was another that slipped into the wood work) -- You're doing a hell of a job Brownie // as if changing the guard really means that much when the one still in charge remains in charge. In the case of GW -- that could very well mean GHWB since we keep seeing and hearing of his followers doing newly assigned positions under the current administration.

Baker (yet another name, another former GHWB follower whose name has been recently associated with Iraq) being teamed up now with Lee Hamilton of 9/11 Commission fame --

It plays over and over as we sit and watch with utter wonderment. And now the ones that we would hope to soon take the batton and run with it (the Democrats) have announced their intent NOT to pursue impeachment of GW // a reversal of what many of them were saying before that batton got handed off to them.

So what's new with you?

typos

This post has been edited by JerryB9105: Nov 13 2006, 09:46 AM

+Quote Post
DemolitionCrew
post Nov 13 2006, 01:37 PM
Post #8

Vermontbound

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 73

QUOTE (LizzyTish @ Nov 10 2006, 09:12 PM)
QUOTE (DemolitionCrew @ Nov 10 2006, 04:02 PM)
The sons of b$%#% impeached Clinton over a sex scandal but these mutherf@#$%# are selling our country down the river and there is no one who wants to stand up to them.

Demo, you need to take a few deep breaths before you blow a gasket! But I fully agree with you. I can't believe the fuss they made and the money they spent trying to oust Clinton for a couple of...um...stains on a woman's dress (read that however you like wink.gif ) and these people have blood stains all over themselves and everyone pretends not to see them. I don't get it. I will never get it. sad.gif

And datars, I thought you were going to show us a picture of your ballot from Tuesday's election before I enlarged it. I was wondering if you brought a portable scanner into the booth with you or something! laugh.gif

Thanks but have blown a few gaskets because I hate what these peole are doing to our country. We are the ridicule of the international community when we used to be the certer of hope.

Everytime I look @ my yahoo news it says another 60 -100 Iraqi citizens killed in this bombing or the other. That translates to me as genocide which we are responsible for. If we had not gone over there ON FALSE pretenses these people who be alive. That's the bottom line for me!

And these mutherf&(*$##@ Dems now say that impeachment is off the table. These people are criminals and need to be physically thrown out of office. These people are absolute punks, they would shill from a fist fight but they have the nerve to send our boys and girls to fight a war of imperialism.

It pisses me off and I will continue to speak out against it.

And a note to Oliver and forester or any of 9/11 skeptic... NOW DO YOU BELIEVE IT IS POSSIBLE THESE IMMORAL mutherf#$%#$#@ who have NO REGARD for life were capable of 9/11? Seeing this is your road block that you can't get by. Now do you see that they all are in bed together and we are being played for fools?

angry.gif

Or will we continue to bang our heads against the wall trying to convince you prior to these mutherf#@$#$% trying to drag us off to a FEMA camp. OH WAIT YOU PROBABLY DO NOT THINK THEY ARE CAPABLE OF THAT EITHER. wall.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 13 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

U.S. Constitution

Article II

Section. 4.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

It doesn't say "can", it doesn't say "may", it says "shall".

My logic on this might be a little flimsey, but there's no excuse for them to be allowed to stay in office. BTW, thanks JerryB9105 for the Congressional E-mail Directory.

I'll post it again here just so everyone sees it - real big.

Congressional E-mail Directory
http://www.webslingerz.com/jhoffman/congress-email.html

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2020 - 08:41 AM