IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mike Ruppert - Truth&lies Of 9/11, link to LA Townhall meeting ???????

p.w.rapp
post Jan 12 2007, 05:25 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 110

This video of 'From the Wilderness' might have allready been posted here.

Truth&Lies of 9/11

I need your help:

Anybody got a link to the long version of the LA townhall meeting mentioned in above video, where Mike Ruppert + the crowd grilled CIA Dir. John Deutsch?
The link in my archve is broken.

thx
Zap

[EDIT] The confrontation with John Deutsch was actually in 'Lock High School'.
I found this:

"This is the man who cost CIA Director Deutch his guaranteed appointment as Secretary of Defense after confronting him at Locke High School with hard facts about CIA dealing drugs."

In 1996, after 18 years of struggle, he finally achieved one of his deepest wishes in a face to face public encounter with then CIA Director John Deutch on national television. Washington sources later told Mike that Deutch's mishandling of the encounter cost him a guaranteed appointment as Secretary of Defense.

The video could be at http://www.fromthewilderness.com/store/videos.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jan 12 2007, 07:34 AM
Post #2

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

I haven't had a chance to watch this one Zap, but a quick google search found this video of a town hall meeting in Tarzana, CA from 1997 called the Granada Forum. Ruppert spoke there and there was a question and answer session at the end of it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...afficking&hl=en

I'll keep looking if that's not it.

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Jan 12 2007, 08:04 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 110

thx for your effort, Cary

but it's not that one.

Just look 2 min into above video - there are cuts from this LA meeting broadcasted by C-Span and I had a link to a stream of the whole meeting.
The dumb expression on John Deutsch's face is a must see. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
gideon524
post Jan 12 2007, 10:44 AM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 67

I know many truthers out there shy away from Michael Ruppert because of his Peak Oil theory but in my humble opinion, everybody in the 9/11 Truth Movement should say a prayer for him as he is not in good health at all and recovering in Canada as we speak. Mike was probably the first person, possibly even before Alex Jones, to publicly question the government's story of 9/11 and his research is invaluable. God Bless Michael Ruppert and his now folded company, From The Wilderness. They have brought us much good research of the truth of 9/11.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 12 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Zap, I've seen that video (or at least parts of it) that you're talking about - Ruppert's awesome in it. Smart as a whip too, and knows all about the LA cocain stuff cause he was on the force ...

(Get well soon Michael)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th April 2020 - 08:59 AM