IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How Did They Perform At The Sc Presidential Debate, Interesting comments on how each did!

jo56
post Apr 30 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 321

http://www.reason.com/blog/show/119890.html

In reference to Gravel he said:

- Check out the lefty blogs, especially MyDD. They think Mike Gravel - whose brain I think I heard rattling around his skull - won. These people are different from you and me.

MIKE GRAVEL DID WIN this debate, because he was the only one that told the TRUTH! Also whoever wrote this blog needs to wake up to the fact that it is in our BEST INTEREST if we get away from the PARTISAN crap. This is no longer Dem vs. Repub people, it is about LIES and TRUTH, and if we don't insist on HONESTY from our politicians, this NATION IS DOOMED TO FAIL FROM WITHIN.

This post has been edited by jo56: Apr 30 2007, 06:58 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AZ/Watch
post Apr 30 2007, 08:40 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 570

MIKE GRAVEL DID WIN my heart. wub.gif How refreshing he is.

Friday night I am going to a cookout for Tom Tancredo, where he will be speaking in boots and jeans on the border at Glenn Spencer's Ranch, about how fed up he is with the current administration and policy. I'll give a report on Saturday.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Apr 30 2007, 08:55 PM
Post #3

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

QUOTE (AZ/Watch @ Apr 30 2007, 06:40 PM)

Friday night I am going to a cookout for Tom Tancredo, where he will be speaking in boots and jeans on the border at Glenn Spencer's Ranch, about how fed up he is with the current administration and policy. I'll give a report on Saturday.

Damn, I want to hear THAT report. Good on you Ms. Joann. Looking forward to your report.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 30 2007, 09:11 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (AZ/Watch @ Apr 30 2007, 07:40 PM)

That's great, AZ! Will be nice to get a firsthand report.

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Apr 30 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 72

D'you have a camcorder Joanne?? That would make for a great YouTube/Google video !

Guinan

+Quote Post
AZ/Watch
post Apr 30 2007, 10:17 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 570

QUOTE (Guinan @ Apr 30 2007, 06:41 PM)
D'you have a camcorder Joanne??  That would make for a great YouTube/Google video !

Guinan

Sorry Guinan, I no longer have a camcorder, broke the last one at Lake Powell on a houseboat, after the guys came back from fishing, with tons of stripped bass, they were holding the fish over the small table that had the camcorder on it, and it got drench with water so it no longer works. It was worth it though, that was the best damn fish I've ever eaten, just an hour out of the water.

Oops, excuse me, way off thread here, but was having backflashes about the camcorder.

I do take a great deal of photographs though. I have no problem about buying another recorder, however, just can't bear to go thru another manual or learn another tech tool.

Now all I need to do is learn how to post photos here. doh1.gif

This post has been edited by AZ/Watch: Apr 30 2007, 10:19 PM

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Apr 30 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 72

OK, no problem, if you can't video it yourself, look for someone who is recording the whole thing and ask him for a copy, then post it on You Tube and/or Google.

It's not so much for our benefit... it's more to get the man in PUBLIC VIEW.

Guinan

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 30 2007, 11:00 PM
Post #8

Great idea, Guinan! I would love to see that!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2020 - 06:08 PM