IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Did The Tapping Of All Phone Calls Include Harvesting Of Voice Samples..., for impersonation of 9/11 inflight phone calls?

paulmichael
post Jan 20 2014, 02:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

The calls that allegedly came from aboard the doomed 9/11 flights stirred up a lot of emotion, controversy, and speculation.

Well, there has been software available for quite some time now that allows home computer users to disguise their voices with a whole lot of "distortion" options.

Is it not possible that there is some software out there that can take one person's voice and morph it into another person's voice virtually undetectable by using a large number of samples of the impersonated voice that had been harvested by the N.S.A.'s tapping of every phone call that is placed?

I already know that a person's voice can be reduced to a "voice print" that can be depicted graphically on paper. I initially learned about such voice prints on paper as a child when I visited the New York World's Fair circa 1964, so this type of thing is hardly new technology.

I can easily believe that a man's voice, for example, following a prepared script, could have been morphed into a known female flight attendant's voice following a digitized voice print similar to the printed ones that I have come to know. The relatives of the flight attendant would be none the wiser.

As far as the caller I.D.'s for some of the alleged inflight calls go: they could have been "spoofed." This is nothing new.

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Jan 20 2014, 02:23 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
politicstahl
post Jan 20 2014, 04:20 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,260

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jan 20 2014, 01:20 PM) *
The calls that allegedly came from aboard the doomed 9/11 flights stirred up a lot of emotion, controversy, and speculation.

Well, there has been software available for quite some time now that allows home computer users to disguise their voices with a whole lot of "distortion" options.

Is it not possible that there is some software out there that can take one person's voice and morph it into another person's voice virtually undetectable by using a large number of samples of the impersonated voice that had been harvested by the N.S.A.'s tapping of every phone call that is placed?

I already know that a person's voice can be reduced to a "voice print" that can be depicted graphically on paper. I initially learned about such voice prints on paper as a child when I visited the New York World's Fair circa 1964, so this type of thing is hardly new technology.

I can easily believe that a man's voice, for example, following a prepared script, could have been morphed into a known female flight attendant's voice following a digitized voice print similar to the printed ones that I have come to know. The relatives of the flight attendant would be none the wiser.

As far as the caller I.D.'s for some of the alleged inflight calls go: they could have been "spoofed." This is nothing new.

P.M.

It is well known that there is a recording which sounds exactly like Colin Powell saying, "I am being treated well by my captors." Try Googling it.

+Quote Post
bmead
post Jan 20 2014, 05:48 PM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,380

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Jan 20 2014, 06:20 PM) *

P.M.

The fakery is all too easy, what does one need to do, a piece of hardware put into the planes that calls from the ground are sent to and routed back to the ground. Controlling WHERE the calls come from is 100% achievable. As for voice morphing, it is again quite possible because 1 you need a small snippet of the voice and it can be done. But, a person can be told to read a script. Then have that recorded and various parts of that used to respond to questions, by pressing a button.

The details-well, who gave a single detail they and they alone could have known?
Think about it, if we say the op was planned then they would track people who booked specific planes, then they would gather information weeks in advance.

The debunkers make out it is all too hard. What they mean is within the parameters of THEIR truth it is too hard. The fact is in the parameters of a conspiracy - we have to assume they planned and as such they would have thought of these points weeks before and be fully prepared. It is all technology that existed, it is only small things required that could be done. So why is it a big deal to say it was?

Answer it is a lot more logical to say that happened
It makes more sense since the official story has had to undergo changes to back itself up
The story still doesn't add up

Faked calls, stick to the premise that cell calls are impossible, that some of the calls made no sense and that it was entirely plausible. It has needed no rewrite to it's conclusions or supposition it has stayed the same theory with the same conclusion since it was voiced

+Quote Post
EagleEye
post Jan 21 2014, 12:39 AM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,630

Guys, listen.

Just for a moment, on a purely open minded basis, listen very VERY carefully to the phone call by alleged flight attendant CeeCee Lyles on her husbands answering machine.. (by "alleged" i'm not suggesting that she's not a flight attendant or that she's not REAL, and why i just had to clarify that with this statement is absurd.)

Scroll about half way down the right side of the wikipedia article, to find the player for Cee Cee Lyles' call

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_93

and consider that, although it may be "fake" in terms of the scripted narrative she's offering, that it's not really FAKE at all.

Listen to it very very carefully, and i'm not just referring to the whisper at the end, but the entire delivery, every bit of it in the context that she was almost certainly (when we consider the entire cell phone record of alleged flight 93 passengers) making that call from the ground at some secure location.

It's like she's simultaneously making a type of plea to her captors/handlers in the message to her husband, and giving it everything she's got, even in the way she's hitting all the points for the required narrative. Note the nonchalant way she's rapidly running down the required script, "i'm on the plane, i'm calling from the plane" to when she indicates that they've heard that a plane has hit the WTC (a little fear), to the final breaking of her voice in the last goodbye, and then the whisper at the end before fumbling with the phone - "it's a frame".

Listen very carefully, and turn up the volume, listen with headphones - LISTEN.

Now - do you really want to carry on about voice morphing and caller ID spoofing for the calls from the alleged passengers, after hearing that? Really?!!!

Because to the degree that you would rather just ignore this post and carrying on about the "fakery", then i have to say that you've fallen victim to what i call "the honey pot", and that you might even be a little bit sick for seeking to feed it with things like no-planes, DEW, and voice morphing.

I'm not talking about what's possible or not possible - but what's REAL and TRUE, and credible as well.

Of course this is the "Alternative Theories" section of the forums, so carry on, but please for the love of God, think about what you're doing and saying and how helpful it is to lead with these kinds of things when the 9/11 truth movement is really supposed to be about the movement of the truth to as many people as possible the whole world over.

And ask yourself, what compels you to lead with certain things and why.. what master are you really serving, sounds harsh but it's worth asking..

Best Regards,

EE

This post has been edited by EagleEye: Jan 21 2014, 12:41 AM

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Jan 21 2014, 06:20 AM
Post #5

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

Years ago (and I stress the words "YEARS AGO") there was a news report about a young techie who was working on a project to create avatars for the common man so that the common man could "live on" beyond his passing.

These avatars would have three-dimensional likenesses of humans AND audio likenesses, too PLUS the ability to interact with living humans by conducting conversations and answering questions just like you may have seen as computerized artificial intelligence in old futuristic movies.

It's been said that there is no such thing as science fiction anymore, because what was conceived in the past seems to be achievable in the present.

As far as personal information that only 9/11 "callers" could have known about themselves goes, well, if Google can store copies of the entire World Wide Web in its "cached" memory, then is it not conceivable that the government keeps copies of every telephone call, every email, every fax, and every text message and every, every Facebook page (meaning every past version which may have been edited with additions, deletions, and corrections along the way)as part of dossiers to be referenced for personal information which seemingly only an individual would know about himself?

P.M.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2019 - 09:17 AM