IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 Years Later And No Answers, How many times has the story changed?

IVXX
post Oct 31 2006, 11:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 57

Here we are 5 years later and we still don't have an "official answer" on what happened to WTC 7. Can someone refresh me to how many times the story has changed. I hate going to the NIST site and trying to read the pfd. file on the collapse of WTC 1 & 2. So this past weekend I emailed them asking what I need to provide them with in order to get hard copies of the report. Just as a goof a asked for the hard copy of the WTC 7 report. Their reply..............

Thank you for your message. Please provide your name and address and we will send you a hard copy of the reports. NIST is currently working to complete its investigation of the collapse of World Trade Center 7. We anticipate releasing the final report in draft form in early 2007. The report will be available on the NIST WTC web site, http://wtc.nist.gov, when released.

So now let me get a few things straight. First, you have people who defend an official story that doesn't exist when defending the collapse of WTC 7. Second, How much steel did they retain for study and where do they keep it? Third, do they have any video of WTC 7 that are better than the ones everyones already seen? And last but not least, If WTC 7 isn't a HUGE smoking gun, why is it still smoking?? Seriously over 5 years and NIST doesn't have an answer but some people will blow that off like it's nothing. I guess I'm just the crazy one. blink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bigbrother
post Nov 1 2006, 03:48 AM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 193

You're not alone there. I become increasingly frustrated at the total lack of common sense that many people show in relation the events of that day - not to mention everything else that goes on in the world.

People will readily believe that the government will rip them off in many ways. In fact, many would believe almost nothing is beyond some of the immoral people that hold positions of control / power.

Of course these same people are often the biggest defenders of the official story. They just can't get their head around the fact that some people are just scum; and true to form... Scum rises to the top.

I've even had people ask me: "Other than money, control, and war justification; what would they have to achieve by doing that"?. - Like those reasons were not sufficient for them.

That would be like denying someone was mugged because you don't think that the $5 in their wallet or their $10 watch was enough to warrant an assault. Crime would be so much easier to solve if you could lay that rule on it!

sad.gif

+Quote Post
IVXX
post Nov 1 2006, 11:53 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (bigbrother @ Nov 1 2006, 07:48 AM)
I've even had people ask me: "Other than money, control, and war justification; what would they have to achieve by doing that"?. - Like those reasons were not sufficient for them.

This is why getting others views and opinions is good. Usually when someone says that to me I go into the war, oil, drug etc. I never thought to say, "Aren't those reason sufficient enough."

It actually amazes me how many people on both sides of the issue never even read the 9/11 Commission Report. Support it or doubt it it helps to know what it says. A lot of people say why read it?? It's a pack of lies. Why?? Listen to what your enemy is saying. wink.gif

+Quote Post
NJcpaTOM
post Nov 1 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #4

Group: Banned
Member No.: 175

QUOTE (IVXX @ Nov 1 2006, 03:53 PM)
QUOTE (bigbrother @ Nov 1 2006, 07:48 AM)

This is why getting others views and opinions is good. Usually when someone says that to me I go into the war, oil, drug etc. I never thought to say, "Aren't those reason sufficient enough."

It actually amazes me how many people on both sides of the issue never even read the 9/11 Commission Report. Support it or doubt it it helps to know what it says. A lot of people say why read it?? It's a pack of lies. Why?? Listen to what your enemy is saying. wink.gif

An additional question could be why isn't NIST asking for help ? They know that there are thousands of people around just waiting to jump all over any report that they issue.

Am I correct that we all are aware that WTC 7 was the real command center while the Mayor of NYC was literally out on the streets making a name for himself?
Also that WTC 7 had FBI, CIA, SEC offices and evidence that was being examined in relation to various ongoing Court cases.

Maybe, they just haven't figured out a reason why the explosives were planted in the first place. Maybe the NYC Fire Department carries explosives as part of their standard fire fighting equipment so that if an owner of a 47 story building decides the building was damaged to much by fire, without even seeing it, that the firemen could run around and plant explosives and "pull it".

Maybe they haven't hired a person who will sign off on a report that has to be better than "Alice in Wonderland" and maybe longer too.

There is an old saying: "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance - baffle them with bull sh--"

+Quote Post
IVXX
post Nov 2 2006, 04:02 PM
Post #5

Update ---- Talk about quick. I emailed NIST over the weekend asking how to get a hard copy of the Final Report on WTC 1 & 2. Monday they replied saying all I need to do was send them my mailing address and I did so Monday afternoon. I recieved the Final Report book and 2 CDs today. I live in NY and they came from MD. Maybe NIST should process tax returns [laugh] J/K!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 02:44 AM