IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
911 debunker busted, photoshopping, anyone?

waterdancer
post Oct 28 2006, 12:41 AM
Post #1

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

Compare the images below, looking in particular at the lower right corner of the first two- at the hoses on top of the (as far as I can tell) trunk of a car. Scrithcy, scritchy goes the photoshopper. Wouldn't want you to have a hi res. version of that picture. No, no, you might be able to see too much in it (like undamaged portions of the south face of WTC 7 or the support column for the WTC 7 promenade still standing in the background for examples)

Example 2.
Get a hi res. version of a picture as an exclusive from Steve Spak, crop it to suit your needs, add your logo to make it lower res and release.
A lower res. version of the photo gets released to CTers by Steve Spak showing simultaneously more and less than the high res. version does, but in low res. Tsk, tsk. Archive of the "debunking site" Archive image 1 Archive image 2 Archive image 3 Archive image 4

This post has been edited by waterdancer: Oct 28 2006, 12:43 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
waterdancer
post Nov 12 2006, 12:59 AM
Post #2

Polymeta.com search Sibel Edmonds bradblog

Group: Library team
Member No.: 77

And, if you are like me and just can't get enough pictures of this key area from which most of our south face WTC 7 smoke pictures have come, here are a couple of shots which will lay out the area for you. I think we can even identify the car with the hoses on it... for more pics from ground level etc. of the area, see the studyof9/11 image gallery wtc 5 & 6 section

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 02:46 AM