IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Email Exchange With Ntsb

rob balsamo
post May 23 2007, 07:19 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I called the NTSB yesterday regarding a general inquiry into how they produce their animations for investigation. I did not intend to ask any question with regard to Sept 11. It was a general inquiry...

This was their reply...

Subject: September 11 products
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:56:44 -0400
From: "Lopatkiewicz Ted" <LOPATKT@ntsb.gov>  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert 
To: pilotsfortruth@yahoo.com
    Mr. Balsamo:
I understand that you have recently contacted Mr. Doug Brazy of our
staff to inquire about work done following the September 11 terrorist
attacks. As you well know, we supported the Federal Bureau of
Investigation's investigation into those attacks. Our work product was done on their
behalf. Under the Freedom of Information Act, we have released some of
that work product, and it can be found on our website. Because this
work was done to support another agency, we are not commenting on it, and
would refer all inquiries to the FBI. Any future contact with our
agency on this matter should be conducted through established FOIA
procedures. Please do not contact any NTSB employees directly on this matter.
Ted Lopatkiewicz
Director of Public Affairs
NTSB

My reply back to them...

Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:28:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Pilots For Truth" <pilotsfortruth@yahoo.com>  View Contact Details  Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: Re: September 11 products (NTSB)
To: "Lopatkiewicz Ted" <LOPATKT@ntsb.gov>
    Mr Lopatkiewicz,

My request was not an inquiry into the investigation of the Sept 11 attacks (we already hit many brick walls in the past as I'm sure you are aware), rather an inquiry into the work product itself used in any investigation the NTSB produces. Such as a description of the different grids used on the animations that are regularly produced by the NTSB regardless if it were used for Sept 11. If this is something that is bound by red tape and needs an FOIA to get an answer, what has this country become? We have tried time and time again to get answers from the NTSB and the FBI for the products your agency has produced which do not support the govt story. Neither agency is willing to cooperate. Why is that Ted? Your American 77 Animation based on what your agency claims is from the AA77 FDR released through the FOIA does not support the govt story (see our webpage for press release), and now it appears your UA93 Animation does not support the govt story in many areas as well (report will be forthcoming, unless you would like to address the conflicts prior to print?). The american people want answers. Remember, the govt serves the people, not the other way around. Unless that is the ultimate goal.

Rob Balsamo
Co-Founder
pilotsfor911truth.org
CC: members of pilotsfor911truth.org
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html
Several media outlets.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bill
post May 23 2007, 08:05 PM
Post #2

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

WEll said Rob

salute.gif

+Quote Post
post May 23 2007, 08:14 PM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

Great reply. cheers.gif

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 23 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Keep the heat on those idjits! B)

Good work Rob.

+Quote Post
georgie101
post May 24 2007, 04:57 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

Ditto what these guys just said. salute.gif I salute your patience with these people, your responses are always well mannered and to the point.

+Quote Post
dv8
post May 24 2007, 10:02 AM
Post #6

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 160

thumbsup.gif Great response Rob!! I'd be curious to read his reply if he so indeed does. Are you holding your breath for one?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 11 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Updates after new developments...

Pilots For Truth <pilotsfortruth@yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:18:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: September 11 products (NTSB) Reply given to Ted "Stonewall" Lopatkiewicz
To: Pilots For Truth <pilotsfortruth@yahoo.com>
CC:email addresses omitted for privacy

Forward the below to all aviation/airline contacts and unions. I have not heard from "Stonewall" after this formal reply.

Ted, you may want to check our latest news on homepage http://pilotsfor911truth.org  and remember that the govt serves the people. .not the other way around.

I smell a PR nightmare brewing for govt agencies who prefer to drown others in red tape. Ted, you are complicit for the cover up. As Lee Hamilton, the Co-Chair of the 9/11 Commisssion has said, "We were set up to fail.. we didnt have enough time.. we didnt have enough money.. Alot of people have things to hide... over 100 people!"

Ted.. are you one of those 100 people? Its good we have your name and your emails. smile.gif

Rob Balsamo
Co-Founder
pilotsfor911truth.org

cc: many media outlets

+Quote Post
Cary
post Jul 11 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #8

Ragin Cajun

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 5

Kickin' ass and takin' names. Go head Rob.

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Jul 12 2007, 04:31 AM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

The last paragraph is classic!

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 14 2007, 05:41 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

pinned as i have been getting alot of requests for written statements.

+Quote Post
simba
post Jun 6 2008, 05:15 AM
Post #11

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,495

One of my former colleague, a retired B767 captain stated in a Dutch discussion forum that the FDR of AA77 never could be in that plane because a ED55 TSO124 rated FDR can handle max 3400G by 6.5ms. He stated that the readable last known IAS was 460 Kts so almost twice the speed and must be destroyed.

I think he’s correct ?

Keep up the good work

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jun 6 2008, 06:54 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE (simba @ Jun 6 2008, 05:15 AM) *
....so almost twice the speed and must be destroyed.

Twice the speed of what?

If he is implying 460 knots IAS is "twice the speed" of a 757-200 Vmo, he is wrong. If he is implying 460 KIAS is twice the speed "limitation" that an FDR can record, he is also wrong. Feel free to quote me and invite him here so we can educate him.

Welcome to the forum Simba...

+Quote Post
simba
post Jun 6 2008, 07:20 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jun 6 2008, 12:54 PM) *
Twice the speed of what?

If he is implying 460 knots IAS is "twice the speed" of a 757-200 Vmo, he is wrong. If he is implying 460 KIAS is twice the speed "limitation" that an FDR can record, he is also wrong. Feel free to quote me and invite him here so we can educate him.

Welcome to the forum Simba...

Hi Rob, Why is it wrong to simply state that the given impact crash at 460 kts at the pentagon wall must destroy the FDR. They tested at 270 Kts to 0 within 0,40 meter is given 3400 G load.

Educate me please,

Thx

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jun 6 2008, 07:26 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

You bring up a good point simba... i havent done the math for such a sudden deceleration. However, if such a case as your "767 Capt" friend suggests is true, then UA93 FDR shouldnt have survived as well. Feel free to start a new thread in the research forum with the math based on speed.

The major fact here is that a US Govt agency claims the FDR Data provided through the FOIA is from AA77 (and UA93) and it doesnt support the govt story. If your 767 Capt friend feels it is fraudulent, for whatever reason, why isnt he speaking out? Surely he knows the events on 9/11 are shaping our world today? Does he care? If he does, he would email us. I look forward to speaking with him.

+Quote Post
simba
post Jun 6 2008, 07:50 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jun 6 2008, 01:26 PM) *
You bring up a good point simba... i havent done the math for such a sudden deceleration. However, if such a case as your "767 Capt" friend suggests is true, then UA93 FDR shouldnt have survived as well. Feel free to start a new thread in the research forum with the math based on speed.

The major fact here is that a US Govt agency claims the FDR Data provided through the FOIA is from AA77 (and UA93) and it doesnt support the govt story. If your 767 Capt friend feels it is fraudulent, for whatever reason, why isnt he speaking out? Surely he knows the events on 9/11 are shaping our world today? Does he care? If he does, he would email us. I look forward to speaking with him.

I will ask him but he is highly ranked by the Dutch royal society for his efforts in the past so he is extreme carefully not to become a whistleblower if you know what I mean...

I can assure you that also Dutch PPL, CPL and ATPL pilots are talking a lot about these FDR issue and the fake data from NTSB.

Keep up the good work Rob….

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jun 6 2008, 08:19 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (simba @ Jun 6 2008, 07:50 AM) *
I will ask him but he is highly ranked by the Dutch royal society for his efforts in the past so he is extreme carefully not to become a whistleblower if you know what I mean...

No.. i dont know "what you mean". The reason i dont know what you mean is that many people are putting their names, faces and professional reputations on the line. Tell him to step up, or step off. His words mean nothing to anyone if he isnt willing to step up to the plate. Whats worse, is his words mean nothing to himself. Please be sure to forward my words to him and to quote our latest article "Truth" on our front page.

Sorry folks.. im tired of this sh*t. Pussy footing around due to fear of a "high ranking" turning into a "low rank". Get your sh*t together and tighten ranks!

+Quote Post
simba
post Jun 6 2008, 08:36 AM
Post #17

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jun 6 2008, 02:19 PM) *
No.. i dont know "what you mean". The reason i dont know what you mean is that many people are putting their names, faces and professional reputations on the line. Tell him to step up, or step off. His words mean nothing to anyone if he isnt willing to step up to the plate. Whats worse, is his words mean nothing to himself. Please be sure to forward my words to him and to quote our latest article "Truth" on our front page.

Sorry folks.. im tired of this sh*t. Pussy footing around due to fear of a "high ranking" turning into a "low rank". Get your sh*t together and tighten ranks!

I understand perfectly your emotional reaction Rob, fighting and crawling against these stupid and dangerous events with false arguments and data, government loyalists who ridiculing the good work in your crusade for answers and truth but these are given facts, sorry, I can't speak for him so nevertheless, it must be his own decision so will ask him...

Don’t let them driving you mad and keep up the good work… cheers.gif from The Netherlands

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jun 6 2008, 09:06 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Thank you for your understanding simba... not many understand my aggressive behavior at times...

with that said.. i put some numbers together...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10743542

Regards my friend...

+Quote Post
simba
post Jun 6 2008, 10:18 AM
Post #19

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jun 6 2008, 03:06 PM) *
Thank you for your understanding simba... not many understand my aggressive behavior at times...

with that said.. i put some numbers together...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10743542

Regards my friend...

Feel free to copy/paste it to the right discussion groups, I saw I was posting the Math's question in the overall Pentagon group.

I also want to thank the people of the award winning www.Zaplog.nl forums who started the 911 topic and created a trail to the small but important evidence that the FDR data must be fake. salute.gif

+Quote Post
Alan Miller
post Jun 7 2008, 01:00 PM
Post #20

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 1,477

Jeez, Rob,

I don't understand why you're so emotional about exposing the truth about 9/11 and bringing the perpetraitors to justice.

So far, they've only:
  • Killed 3,000 innocent people on 9/11
  • Killed over 1 million innocent Iraqi and Afghanistan citizens
  • Needlessly sent over 4,000 American servicemen to their death
  • Stolen trillions of dollars from the Defense budget
  • Stolen trillions of dollars from Americans at the gas pump
  • Massively eroded fundamental civil liberties of Americans
  • And are poised to institute martial law in America
Just because you're reviled and ridiculed for pointing out the massive amount of readily available evidence that the official account of 9/11 is a total fraud;
Just because not a single person in America's national print or broadcast news industry will mention any of it;
Just because not a single Senator or Congressman/woman will do anything about it;

And just because you have the courage, integrity, and love of country to try to do something about it, I don't understand why you're so emotional about this, but I am, too.

Best regards,
Alan

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 01:18 PM