IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Audit The Fed Update, from Ron Paul

Sanders
post Jun 12 2009, 11:07 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jun 13 2009, 07:57 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

This letter is interesting.
REVIVE LINCOLN’S MONETARY POLICY:AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 13 2009, 03:49 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jun 14 2009, 01:29 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jun 13 2009, 03:49 PM) *
thumbsup.gif

I agree with you on Amero (other thread), i think its toast.

As i was driving into the city today, past all the horse farms with their pretty white fences, down to the brick and mortar of the cityscape, and 50,000 dollar autos passing me left and right and center, Airbuses and Boeing stacking in approach landing over head i tried to imagine it all on a gold standard.

There is something too fascinating about money as an idea. But then gold is just an idea too; mind you a much more beautiful one. Debit is the ultimate form of trade carry. We need computers to handle the global monetary system, there is no doubt either. The question is, who controls the funny money, and why. The how, we already see and experience.

BTW, the ACH clearing house is going G20 (now G4). Its happening fast.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jun 14 2009, 04:10 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (JimMac @ Jun 14 2009, 01:29 AM) *
I agree with you on Amero (other thread), i think its toast.

As i was driving into the city today, past all the horse farms with their pretty white fences, down to the brick and mortar of the cityscape, and 50,000 dollar autos passing me left and right and center, Airbuses and Boeing stacking in approach landing over head i tried to imagine it all on a gold standard.

There is something too fascinating about money as an idea. But then gold is just an idea too; mind you a much more beautiful one. Debit is the ultimate form of trade carry. We need computers to handle the global monetary system, there is no doubt either. The question is, who controls the funny money, and why. The how, we already see and experience.

BTW, the ACH clearing house is going G20 (now G4). Its happening fast.

Adding, they are about to institutionalize the clearing of direct debit (read that last word again), in the G20. Once they have done this, its game over. The USA clearing house controls the world debit system of 'money'. Kurt Vonnegut style.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jun 14 2009, 04:16 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (JimMac @ Jun 14 2009, 04:10 AM) *
Adding, they are about to institutionalize the clearing of direct debit (read that last word again), in the G20. Once they have done this, its game over. The USA clearing house controls the world debit system of 'money'. Kurt Vonnegut style.

EDITED TO ADD: The system is elegant. The only problem is this: 'you are either with them or against them.'

In my opinion, I am safer if they do not control absolutely, my every movement. I don't know how others feel.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2019 - 11:00 AM