IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

To All Trolls & Shills: Please Read !, helpful advice for your first post

Carl Bank
post Feb 23 2007, 06:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 121

Hi and welcome.

Read, understand and consider this before your first post here.

Thank you in advance.

© by Painter

I'd like to chime in on this one.

I want to make it abundantly clear that I have NO PATIENCE for people who do not ask questions regarding the events of 9/11. 9/11 was and continues to be THE CATALYZING EVENT which the government/MIC/Bush administration points to to rationalize their evisceration of the Constitution and waging a war of aggression in the middle east at ENORMOUS expense to the United States people in terms of prestige, money and blood.

From the point of view of establishing a rational for taking extreme positions in both domestic and foreign policy, 9/11 IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SET OF HISTORICAL EVENTS since Pearl Harbor and the Gulf of Tonkin. That the explanation of these events foisted by government has been allowed to proceed WITHOUT CHALLENGE OR A THROROUGH AND GENUINE INVSTIGATION INTO THE EVENTS LEADING UP TO, DURING AND SUBSQUENT TO 9/11 BY ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY OR MAJOR MEDIA CORPORATION should give any intelligent, rational person considerable pause.

If you are someone who has questions about 9/11 and are coming here to learn what we at Pilots for 9/11 Truth have to offer, FINE! If you have questions about this research and want to ask them intelligently, openly, in good faith, FINE! I don't have any problem with that and I don't believe anyone else here does either.

I want to be very clear: I DO NOT KNOW PRECISELY WHAT HAPPENED ON 9/11! I do not claim to know. But I can't understand how four planes can be "hijacked" on the same day by "terrorists" about whose identities the FBI remains admittedly in doubt to this day. I can't understand how those planes managed to remain aloft for as long as they did without any one of them so much as being challenged by our national air defense. I can't understand how one of them got all the way to Washington DC, made a grand loop, and flew into the Pentagon without having been blown out of the sky. I can't understand how steel structures can "fall" at the same rate as if they were made out of nothing but pretzels or how they can turn to dust in mid air or how there can be numerous reports of explosions at sub basement levels (which never get investigated) or how there can be hot spots beneath the rubble that continue to smolder at very high temperatures, out-gssing toxic fumes for weeks and months afterward WITHOUT AN ADDITIONAL SOURCE OF ENERGY BEYOND GRAVITY ACTING ON MASS IN STRUCTURAL FAILURE. I don't understand how a president can sit in a classroom full of children for twenty minutes after both he and his Secret Service detail know that "America is under attack" by unknown assailants using hijacked aircraft as weapons of mass destruction. I could go on and on and on and on about what I don't understand. But what I DO UNDERSTAND is that the story we've been told by government and media alike is NOT CREDIBLE. It is as unbelievable as a fairy-tale. WORSE, THEY HAVE REFUSED TO OFFER LEGITIMATE EVIDENCE TO PROVE THEIR NARRATIVE. That is, THEIR CONSPIRACY THEORY. Quite the contrary, not only have they not offered evidence to support their contentions, they have done everything within their considerable power to thwart investigations and to make sure that what investigations there are come up with the pre-approved recommendations. (All these "reports" are about *how to fix the problems that exist IF the official story is correct* -- not whether or not the official story IS correct -- THAT is simply ASSUMED.) So this puts me in the position of now having to ask, WHY does the government and media want to dissemble, obfuscate, misdirect, lie repeatedly, and covered up the worst "terrorist attack" in the history of this country -- the cornerstone of THEIR extremist domestic and foreign policies?

Anyone who is not asking themselves that question really and truly does not belong here. If you are here and you don't give a flying f*ck about the Constitution or the United States of America or attempting to uncover what really happened that day THEN GO THE HELL AWAY. If, on the other hand, you have sincere questions and really want to inform yourself -- then the internet is your oyster and we are just one very small part of something that has been growing out here in cyberspace for the last six years. You are welcome. We have what we have. It is what it is. Take it for what it is worth. If you don't find it interesting or compelling, FINE. There are lots of other places you can go to! Have a wonderful life!

BUT IF YOU ARE HERE TO DISRUPT UNDER THE FALSE PRETENSE OF POLITE MANNERS AND ASKING QUESTIONS WHICH SIMPLY GET PEOPLE TO ARGUE INDEFINITELY ABOUT THINGS THAT CAN NEVER BE PROVEN ABSENT A GENUINE INVESTIGATION WITH SUBPOENA POWER IN A CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE OR A COURT OF LAW, THEN KNOW THAT I WILL BAN YOUR ASS WHEN I GET TIRED OF KICKING THE HELL OUT OF IT.

OK?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
michael72
post May 4 2010, 04:13 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,447

Just scanned this material and need to re-read it more carefully but it's point is well made. I came across a website last week that was either some very decieved military (it was presented that way, put up by and catering to) or intentional disinformation. They attacked this site and members in the most demeaning juvinile ways, name calling and waht not-with no hint of factual rebuttles. Usually that, in itself reveals where he truth is or the way to it and who not to listen to.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 12:03 AM