IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Big Picture, WTC Complex

rob balsamo
post Nov 16 2006, 08:18 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Added WTC Complex so we can discuss it all...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robyn623
post Nov 16 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 101

Great idea! thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
LizzyTish
post Nov 19 2006, 09:51 PM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 215

Great! Good to have the separate forums! TYJDX smile.gif

+Quote Post
forester
post Dec 8 2006, 08:55 PM
Post #4

parky76sock

Group: Troll
Member No.: 173

um...they were damaged. the deutsche bank has begun its slow demolition due to damage from debris and the screwed up air. the building to the left and right of deutsche bank were also damaged. i saw the damage myself when i went down there..its not a hidden secret.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 8 2006, 09:04 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (forester @ Dec 8 2006, 07:55 PM)
um...they were damaged.  the deutsche bank has begun its slow demolition due to damage from debris and the screwed up air.  the building to the left and right of deutsche bank were also damaged.  i saw the damage myself when i went down there..its not a hidden secret.

Yes.. they were damaged... but not like WTC 3,4,5,6.. and none collapsed.

Bankers Trust is still having problems claiming insurance from what i understand since the building can be repaired. It didnt collapse.

WFC buildings.. didnt collapse.

Verizon.. didnt collapse

US Post Office.. didnt collapse...

WTC7 ... collapsed... into a neat little pile...

+Quote Post
JerryB9105
post Dec 8 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #6

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 139

And WTC6 didn't collapse -- even with those tremendous holes in the center/down, the bldg didn't collapse. There wasn't much left to collapse, but it didn't fall down, it had to be "pulled" after the fact. Not trying to be a wise ass, just reminding everyone is all. Thanks for listening.

+Quote Post
ScaffoldRider
post Dec 9 2006, 07:28 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 68

As I look at the picture above it brings me right back to that exact day. We had finished fastening all the cables for the safety netting over the Millenium Hotel. Some of the guys started bringing up all the rolls of orange nettings. I was exhausted from carrying the heavy cables up two flights of stairs from the elevator to get to the roof.

I remember as if it was yesterday, I decided to stay on the roof, I remember cutting the ties on one of the rolls of safety nettings and one of the guys helped me carry it over to the parapet wall. We fastened one end of the roll to the cable and lower the rest of the roll down to the guys on the scaffold. They let the safety netting rest on the scaffold and fasted it as the scaffold descended. I'm on the Millenium roof getting ready to start the second roll of netting when this picture was taken.

It's surprising how some things are never forgotten, even the little things many years later. I remember fastening the cables to the Millenium roof that morning and saw what looked like a toy in the debris on the roof, I was shocked as I picked it up to learn it was a toy rubber bus. I recall showing it to one of the guys and then looking out over the roof where the Towers once stood and knowing instantly where the tiny toy rubber bus had come from.

Now as I sit here typing I think of everything that has happened since then and I'm filled with hate for those that really caused 9/11 to happen. It wasn't 19 terrorist with box cutters and some leader hiding in a cave on the other side of the world, no it was our own government. A million terrorist couldn't make the greatest Air Force in the world stand down, especially knowing their Nation was under attack, unless they where ordered to 'STAND DOWN." May the fires of hell burn their guilty souls for eternity! The frightening thing, now five years later, it's clear they will never stand trial for the crimes they have commited. I once had Hope that these murdering bastards might one day face justice, but the sad reality is it will never happen. Why do I feel this way today, some 84% of this Nation believes they were lied to concerning 9/11, that's almost 250 MILLION AMERICANS and we can't even reopen the 9/11 investigation never mind indict these bastards with the mountain of evidence against them. What is the greater crime? The act itself or the knowing the Truth and failing to act upon it. Our Nation and the World are guilty also. It has gone way beyond the 3,000 lives lost that day or the 3,000 young miltary men and women, it's hundreds of thousands of innocent people who have died from the unlawful wars we have entered into because of the lies of 9/11. The Almighty Dollar Rules and that's the bottom line, the Truth is so ugly sometimes!

This post has been edited by ScaffoldRider: Dec 9 2006, 08:06 PM

+Quote Post
Roy_Sinister
post Dec 10 2006, 08:24 AM
Post #8

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 17

What is the greater crime? The act itself or the knowing the Truth and failing to act upon it. Our Nation and the World are guilty also. It has gone way beyond the 3,000 lives lost that day or the 3,000 young miltary men and women, it's hundreds of thousands of innocent people who have died from the unlawful wars we have entered into because of the lies of 9/11. The Almighty Dollar Rules and that's the bottom line, the Truth is so ugly sometimes!

I am of the same thinking ScaffoldRider. I have always had the unfortunate problem of being able to "feel" for others. If you look, you WILL see. After that, the choice is the individuals. I make it a point to tell someone eveyday about the events of that day of at least make metion of the illegal activities of the government, and peopel most often say they 'know', but are of the assumation that there is nothing they can do. I try to explain that it takes numbers, and you can see them thinking of all the things they would lose if they "did" something.

I start to feel like, F#ck 'em, they deserve what they get. I have even started to say as much when wrapping up these conversations. Then I laugh and they laugh, and everyone knows we are truly,F@#ked.

I don't mind being that guy who is the crazy 'conspiracy guy'. I have been since I was very young. I DO mind knowing what I know, believing what I see and being the whack job. Maybe they do deserve what they get? sad.gif

+Quote Post
ScaffoldRider
post Dec 10 2006, 03:25 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (Roy_Sinister @ Dec 10 2006, 12:24 PM)
What is the greater crime? The act itself or the knowing the Truth and failing to act upon it. Our Nation and the World are guilty also. It has gone way beyond the 3,000 lives lost that day or the 3,000 young miltary men and women, it's hundreds of thousands of innocent people who have died from the unlawful wars we have entered into because of the lies of 9/11. The Almighty Dollar Rules and that's the bottom line, the Truth is so ugly sometimes!

I am of the same thinking ScaffoldRider. I have always had the unfortunate problem of being able to "feel" for others. If you look, you WILL see. After that, the choice is the individuals. I make it a point to tell someone eveyday about the events of that day of at least make metion of the illegal activities of the government, and peopel most often say they 'know', but are of the assumation that there is nothing they can do. I try to explain that it takes numbers, and you can see them thinking of all the things they would lose if they "did" something.

I start to feel like, F#ck 'em, they deserve what they get. I have even started to say as much when wrapping up these conversations. Then I laugh and they laugh, and everyone knows we are truly,F@#ked.

I don't mind being that guy who is the crazy 'conspiracy guy'. I have been since I was very young. I DO mind knowing what I know, believing what I see and being the whack job. Maybe they do deserve what they get? sad.gif

Hi Roy_Sinister,

I have been surprised by the number of people I have spoken with in the last year. It appears everyone has strong emotions when it comes to 9/11, almost everyone I havve spoken to feels the government lied. I no longer get looked at like I'm from outer space when I bring up the subject of 9/11 being an inside job. The conspiracy nut statements rarely happen anymore, those words really never bothered me. The thing that did get me insane was the words, "Your Un-American or Un-Patriotic." On the few times I have been called that I have responded with fury and anger. Thankfully, I haven't been subjected to that kind of bullshit in a long time.

Your right when you say most people feel there's nothing they can do. I tell them there definitely is something they can do, even if it's just spreading the truth or demanding answers. I try to tell them it's much more than 9/11 now. Our constitutioonal rights are quietly being striped away from us. Most have no idea about the unconstitutional laws that have been passed over the last 5 years. Many are interested and want to know what I'm talking about. They're in shock and disbelief when I tell them the Patriot Act and the meaning of "enemy combatants" and how it can be used against law biding Americans. Most don't believe me that "Habeas Corpus" one of the most basic foundation blocks of our Constitution no longer has any meaning. I can't tell you how many people have told me, I'm crazy and they could never pass a law like that. It's so shocking, many go home and go online and look up the Military Commissions Act of 2006. The American people are so blind to what Bush has been up to in the last 5 years. This is just the tip of the iceberg, President Bush has challenged over 750 laws. Yes I said over 750 laws!
Check out this article:
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles...ndreds_of_laws/

The writing is clearly written on the walls and everyone has suddenly gone totaly blind and ignorant, this bastard is naked and the illusion is masterful, for 99% of Americans can't seem to take off their blindfolds. We as a Nation hafe failed, these bastards should have been indicted long ago and Congress is just as complicit. I feel it's may now be to late for the American people, we have given these traitors all the power they need to jail, torture, silence, and kill us if need be.

What was that line Bush told the american people? "Either your with us or your with the terrorist!" Looks like I have already been classified, tried, and convicted.
I know I have been torture, but they haven't silenced us all YET! As I always say, "Shame on you America, how fast you have FORGOTTEN."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 03:45 PM