IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sequence Of Detonation Flashes

Roy_Sinister
post Dec 27 2006, 09:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 17

Forgive me if this has been covered. I was watching 911 Mysteries pt1, at about 22 mins in, they show the first collapse, detailing how the upper floors just disintegrate. Now if you watch the plumes, just above where the building splits, there is a series of flashes. They are all over in the smoke. I am not sure if you can see them on one the net, but I have been slow motioning through it on the DVD version and there is DEFINITE flashes. Unless they were storing the 4th of July supply of fireworks in the top floors, I 'd say it looks like, well, let me know what you think.

P.S. Thanks for the christmas presents George Hayduke wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roy_Sinister
post Dec 27 2006, 09:14 AM
Post #2

I just looked. They are not visible on the linked version. The resolution is lost. Sooo, pull out your movies if you got em'.

+Quote Post
post Dec 28 2006, 10:47 PM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

Looks like the flashes you're seeing are glass shards sparkling in the sun. There are thousands of pounds of glass being broken and pulverized. The sun is shining directly on the glass shards dropping. You will see lots of "flashes" and flickering from the broken glass in the sun.

+Quote Post
Roy_Sinister
post Dec 29 2006, 07:09 AM
Post #4

I took the glass into consideration, and the sun shining. All the flashes seem to come from within the smoke itself, and many on the side where the sun is not directly shining. After the upper floors are pulverized and the collapse is going, you don't see them anymore. Also, the size of the flashes would not be in ratio to the size of the glass shards it would need to cause these sizeable flashes. It's not a shine I'm seeing, in my opinion.
Thanks for your input salute.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2019 - 01:48 AM