IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

'It's been a loss of a lifetime', Comfort Inn Manager-surveillance video

driver
post Aug 29 2006, 08:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Banned
Member No.: 29

'It's been a loss of a lifetime'

http://www.mainetoday.com/

Excerpts:

Laura R. Wale was general manager of this Comfort Inn in South Portland where two terrorists stayed before they flew an airliner into the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001. Since then she has lost her job and suffered an emotional breakdown.

Then on Sept. 10, 2001, at 5:43 p.m., terrorist mastermind Mohamed Atta and a companion, Abdulaziz Alomari, checked into the hotel she managed. Twelve hours later, they left for the Portland International Jetport to strike the World Trade Center and change the world.

"Nobody has really told the story about what it was like to be on the inside," said Wale, a gravelly-voiced woman of 38, with a thin, determined mouth. "That's the story and there's a whole lot of people like me who don't know what to do."

At turns, she sounds impatient and agitated. Her story veers off into conspiracy theories.

How did government agents know to storm the Comfort Inn only hours after the Twin Towers fell? Why did the FBI release surveillance video of Atta and Alomari at various locations in South Portland, but not the lobby of the Comfort Inn?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
9/11 Justice Now
post Jun 28 2011, 11:11 AM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,289

This is exactly why we need a new 9/11 investigation to figure out exactly what the hell was going on, maybe the FBI
where so desperate to get to the hotel and seize certain documents that may have contained the names of different men
staying at the hotel, maybe they where desperate to shut her up and hide the documents before the information could
be released and blow everything out of the water. I have no idea what the hell is really going on here but it doesnt look
good as far the OCT is concerned, but thats good because the more inconsistencies we find the more chances the OCT
has of being blown into to tiny chunks. I still want the whole 911 truth and i dont have it which is just very frustrating,
i feel as though we may never uncover the whole truth about it, and if find that prospect very daunting and down right
dissapointing and depressing, but with more information like this coming out we have a better chance, if we can find
enough holes in the OCT maybe we will finally be able to see the truth through the holes on the other side, if you know
what i mean, and i fear it will be a very dark & disturbing truth, a certain truth which many people as we know simply do
not want to see or accept for the dark implications it holds.

This is very good info, cheers thanks for the link.

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Jun 28 2011, 07:51 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (9/11 Justice Now @ Jun 28 2011, 10:11 AM) *
This is exactly why we need a new 9/11 investigation to figure out exactly what the hell was going on,

<snips>

This is very good info, cheers thanks for the link.

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Thanks! Every once in a while I hit the nail head...
Instead of my thumb! laughing1.gif

Obwon

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2019 - 05:26 AM