IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
News Flash: Flight 93 Crashed At The Pentagon, Pentagon Memorial

kawika
post Mar 17 2011, 05:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

From the Memorial site:

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cdescomm/cdes_memo...tagon_memo.html

"The design is constructed on an acre plus of land immediately in front of the facade of the Pentagon where American Airlines flight 93 crashed into the building," writes Martin. "The design pays respect to each of the 184 lost with cantilevered stainless steel benches under a grove of maple trees.

I didn't tell them yet. Should we?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Obwon
post Mar 18 2011, 08:54 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 4,712

QUOTE (kawika @ Mar 17 2011, 04:18 PM) *
From the Memorial site:

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cdescomm/cdes_memo...tagon_memo.html

"The design is constructed on an acre plus of land immediately in front of the facade of the Pentagon where American Airlines flight 93 crashed into the building," writes Martin. "The design pays respect to each of the 184 lost with cantilevered stainless steel benches under a grove of maple trees.

I didn't tell them yet. Should we?

Don't bother, it'll just confuse them.

Obwon

+Quote Post
IslandPilot
post Mar 18 2011, 11:56 AM
Post #3

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 5,099

WTF! (I'm going to have to stop saying that.)

The "University of Minnasota" is an EDUCATIONAL INSTUTION, "Driven to Discover" according to their logo.

I feel we have a moral obligation to EDUCATE them on the FACTS of 9/11; otherwise we are just "co-signing" their "dis-information".

kawika, you "discovered" this substantial ERROR; so please let them KNOW about it!

I think P4T needs to "officially" provide Mr. Roger Martin, AND the "University of Minnesota" library with all of our 9/11 related CDs; so they can "Discover" their ERROR, and maybe eventually the TRUTH about the Pentagon on 9/11!

NO ONE on board a BOEING 757 aircraft perished at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001!

I would also suggest they might want to consider relocating their "Memorial" to the victims of "American Airlines flight 93" to the White House Lawn, because "Shanksville, PA" would be just as inappropriate as the Pentagon location.

As I have been doing research on the Pentagon area photos in recent days, I have become "troubled and re-energized" by seeing all the "memorials", and "survivors" of those who perished on "flight 77" (whatever it was) mourning and grieving for their loved ones.
(See:HI Res Pentagon Images)

These people falsely believe their friends and family members perished in front of the Pentagon. They deserve to know the TRUTH. The souls of the departed ones, would surely insist on it.

The very IDEA of constructing such a "Memorial Monument", is an "attempt" to transform the OCT into a permanent Historical fact; which offends me greatly.

+Quote Post
kawika
post Mar 18 2011, 12:23 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 1,719

One thing that troubles me about the design. The benches face the Pentagon if the person perished there. They face away (towards the sky) if they perished on the plane.

Excuse me? If we are to believe the OCT, eveyone perished in the Pentagon. Is this a subliminal prodding of the designers' conscience to suggest that they were dead while on board the doomed flight?

Looks like there is evidence the flight never left Dulles. So the exact location of their demise is still a question.

This post has been edited by kawika: Mar 18 2011, 12:26 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2019 - 12:34 AM