IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
One Recently Awakened Coming Aboard

lunk
post Sep 4 2009, 02:38 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

...and what is quickly coming toward the world.

my2cents
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SR71
post Sep 22 2013, 07:20 PM
Post #22

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,512

The law of conservation of momentum rules that high-rise buildings do not pancake down to earth at free fall speed. Yet hundreds of millions of people worldwide, among them high school physics and science teachers, hundreds of thousands of scholars, university professors of all disciplines, research scientists, civil engineers and architects, as well as me, all thought they did. Itís a phenomenal testament to just how easily mass media can trick the simple-minded brains of humanity into believing enmass with a world-class lie. It turns out the weapon of mass destruction was in my living room all along. It's called a TV.

well put. ....it is so VERY frightening.

Its also the Law of Thermodynamics. Watch the molten Steel pour from the poor tower, as its supports are melted by a heat source in far excess of 2800 degrees....that kept metal in a molten
state for months afterwards in the rubble pile...I was there and I remember the steam and the smell of burnt wiring going into late October and Novemeber.

QUOTE (JimMac @ May 14 2009, 11:53 PM) *
Hello my name is Jim and I am recovering from a 'negative 9/11 hallucination'.

After reading this forum for a few months, I joined in order to express some views on the controlled demolition of WTC. A retired builder by profession I became interested in the demolition of WTC earlier this year over something which occurred inadvertently. After watching a youtube video of the financial crash, I clicked on a playlist thumbnail of WTC and shortly after my world view would change forever.

It was probably on the second replay of the CNN news video when the notion triggered that WTC2 seemed to be dropping through the ubiquitous use of high explosives. The concrete dust slurry was the first extraordinary thing catching my eye as something not conforming to the original explanations for the collapse. I switched to view WTC1 coming down and saw an identical dust slurry exploding laterally out of the crashing building. Something didn't look right. However, it looked right if one considered high explosives.

My next thought considered the odds and went something like this: 'wait just a darn minute, how could the same identical phenomena occur in both buildings?' It was a profoundly simple yet valid question.

Then I recalled hearing somewhere the buildings were designed to handle an aircraft impact. Hmmm what are the odds both buildings failed to withstand such built-in catastrophe-proofing? 'How about zero to none', said the little voice in my head. I was beginning to wake up.

The next question formed: how could two towers like these, both designed to handle aircraft impact, both collapse all by themselves? And in the same identical way, straight down? My brain refused to process the two unlikely events as coincidence thinking the odds just went off the scale. Watching the replay again and again finally after about ten minutes my jaw dropped and words popped out of my mouth, 'Son-of-a-bitch, they blew those buildings!' At that moment I woke up.

In the next minutes I found a video on building number 7. Watching building seven come down into its own footprint at the speed of free fall left no doubt it was a controlled demolition. Like the good Danish professor Neils Harrit, I hit the replay many times. At that moment it was game, set, match. WTC7 was the final stroke in dispelling the illusion of aircraft damaged buildings dropping in freefall brought down by the forces of nature.

Now I had to find answers to the thousand questions popping simultaneously in my mind. A prime question was how many other people know about this? I quickly discovered the number to be in the millions of people and climbing. I was shocked.

Waking up to what actually happened on 9/11 was like the finger-snap ending a trance. As the illusions, and there were many, dissolved around me, my reality underwent a gradual reorientation shifting to the very different world I view today. Some who may have been similarly awakened may share my opinion that people must awaken themselves; no one can do it for them.

The law of conservation of momentum rules that high-rise buildings do not pancake down to earth at free fall speed. Yet hundreds of millions of people worldwide, among them high school physics and science teachers, hundreds of thousands of scholars, university professors of all disciplines, research scientists, civil engineers and architects, as well as me, all thought they did. Itís a phenomenal testament to just how easily mass media can trick the simple-minded brains of humanity into believing enmass with a world-class lie. It turns out the weapon of mass destruction was in my living room all along. It's called a TV.

In my experience, the information required to understand the cause of WTC collapse was in plain view. To see it, I had to first disable the brainwashing, and start with a clean mind. Then I started to think for myself. I discovered it takes only high school physics and a stopwatch to prove the official story is a sham. But then where does one go next? What now?

I wanted to know who and what was behind the phenomena. So I went on a long-haul investigation lasting about two months. I looked at every possible source of information. I spent a few hundred hours viewing and reading a lot of history. I did little else except sleep and research for the first two weeks. What I ran into was a maze, or a muddle of information mixed with disinformation. The journey seemed analogous to setting out on a clear weather sailing day only to quickly end up in a dense fog without the benefit of radar or compass. I'm sure this process is the same for all who research.

My search was confounded by a wall of misinformation and controversy over almost every single thing which passed for fact. The number of coincidences I ran into was just as compelling as the number of official lies by omission I found. On top of all this confusion I sensed a layer of false perception projected by a seemingly tightly controlled media apparatus. It was as mindboggling as it was bizarre.

Eventually I connected enough dots on WTC and the picture began to emerge. Eventually I realized what exactly it was that caused the three WTC collapses. Eventually I realized how big the pack of lies really is, and how long we must have been living on the outside of some kind of inner-community-intelligence who know what is actually going on. I felt somewhat alone and out in the dark, subjugated by a fog of lies living in a world where a small group of privileged insiders know the dark truth to the exclusion of all others, nor do the others left out seem to care, content to go through life eyes wide shut. But then they are not hungry yet. If the masses get hungry, they will start to care. Personally, I feel there another shoe yet to drop.

We seem to exist in a culture of lies that is more Orwellian than not, one where the lie is different at every level. It appears the fog of lies is so deep it's become our cultural heritage. I don't see a happy future for such a social model. The question remains how we back up this gorilla, to reverse the last 68 or so years of its influence. I honestly doubt it's possible.

That's my story. I came away from my experience with the opinion no person can 'convince' another person of their reality of 9/11, rather each person MUST derive their own conclusions, build their own true reality after setting out on a journey of self discovery alone. Websites like pilotsfor911truth are very important to this process. Among other important reasons sites like pilotsfor911truth give people a resource after they snap out of the trance. Finding another group of people searching for the same answers is a consolidation of force which adds to momentum, adding to the chance of developing critical mass.

No one can predict whether the truth movement will develop the mass required to 'make things right', but I guess shining the light on the dark matter is a first step. As the main stream media is never going to expose the absent truth, the battle is left to the little people of the Internet which today seems like a very frail David facing off against a mammoth Goliath, the embodiment of a Machiavellian force that would apparently seek to rule by force and control the planet given the opportunity. I seem to recall Machiavelli's Prince made his own opportunities and by any means possible, cruelty aside.

In The Prince there is a principality controlled by a warlike but domestically stable regime. I am sure of one thing; our society will not remain glued together with a gargantuan lie of this enormity at its core. Sooner or later if the festering rot is not removed our society will blow apart at the seams. I feel the problem is bigger than most of us sense, and that it's not just this one recent pack of lies. There are others, Nov 23, 1963 included. 9/11 it would seem is just the tip of a very big black berg for The Prince has been ruling us for a very long time.

We are all David now.

+Quote Post
PeaceWarrior
post Jan 26 2014, 09:10 PM
Post #23

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,743

QUOTE (JimMac @ May 14 2009, 07:53 PM) *
...A retired builder by profession I became interested in the demolition of WTC earlier this year over something which occurred inadvertently. ...

(emphasis mine)

Hey JimMac,

I am a 20 plus year structural concrete "aficionado" and I myself had huge problems as far as the 7WTC collapse. On 09-11-2001, I received all my information about the events that day from the radio, which means I came to the non-believing side after first seeing a video of the collapses on 09-11-2001 several months later.

This site, namely Pilotsfor911Truth, has given me even a broader prospective as far as other professionals, from the airline industry, which doubt the official cover up story as well as being able to shed light on the impossibility of most of the key details from the official cover up story. No matter how one structures it, knowledge is always POWER!

This post has been edited by PeaceWarrior: Jan 26 2014, 09:11 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th July 2019 - 02:44 PM