IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Video Shows Concrete Core Wall Falling Into Core., No steel core columns ever seen in the core area.

Christophera
post Dec 25 2008, 03:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,482

More an more evidence keeps showing up that substanciates the steel reinforced cast concrete, rectangular, tubular core of the Twin Towers. This means the entire truth movement is completely mislead and the post 9-11 psyops is running the truth movement.

Static Annotation of Triangular Concrete pic falling into the core of WTC 1

Slower animation sequence of the same piece of the WTC1 core wall destruction.

That is absolutely a huge piece of concrete. The vertical steel seen are either elevator guide rail supports or box columns outside the core.

Here's the original video link so those who want the whole thing can get to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dWBBEtA5bI[/quote]

The psyops has the truth movement using plans from silverstein who made $6 billion from insurance and it is easily shown the plans have been digitally altered to appear as final drawings and also remnants of ground zero prove the plans do not represent the design of the core.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 25 2008, 06:46 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Christophera

What you present here might be called esoteric information, so it seems to me.

My feeling is you're certainly onto something, but at this point in time it is almost irrelevant.

And it seems to me that taken to its logical conclusion, the place had to have been wired for years.

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Dec 26 2008, 04:29 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (amazed! @ Dec 23 2008, 09:46 PM) *
Christophera

What you present here might be called esoteric information, so it seems to me.

My feeling is you're certainly onto something, but at this point in time it is almost irrelevant.

And it seems to me that taken to its logical conclusion, the place had to have been wired for years.

When was steel reinforced cast concrete deemed esoteric?

Awesome design. SUPER strong (particularly WTC 2) Technical yes, but esoteric, ........ no.

Only irrelevant if one is not after some kind of re investigation or analysis. Since FEMA misrepresented the towers design to NIST who was supposed to be analysing collapse, which cannot be done with out the correct design in detail, there has been no due process investigation into the cause of death of near 3,000 people YET.

Their and our civil rights have been violated. Equal protection of the law in a capital crime has been denied.

There has been a deception and we are due at least that one simple truth of how the building collapsed and there is no possible way that we've gotten it yet.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 26 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #4

Yes, you're right about that--I harbor no illusions that there will be another "official" investigation.

I'm not sure I could stand another "official" investigation.

As far as I'm concerned, good investigative work by people like you, Rob, Richard Gage and many others is far superior to anything an "official" investigation would produce. I consider myself to be a member of a public jury, and I find that the official story is a damn lie.

The government is utterly corrupt, and this was an inside job. What else can be said?

This is esoteric in the sense that it is known by just a small number of people. And accepted by even fewer people.

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Dec 26 2008, 03:53 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (amazed! @ Dec 24 2008, 02:28 PM) *
Yes, you're right about that--I harbor no illusions that there will be another "official" investigation.

I'm not sure I could stand another "official" investigation.

As far as I'm concerned, good investigative work by people like you, Rob, Richard Gage and many others is far superior to anything an "official" investigation would produce. I consider myself to be a member of a public jury, and I find that the official story is a damn lie.

The government is utterly corrupt, and this was an inside job. What else can be said?

This is esoteric in the sense that it is known by just a small number of people. And accepted by even fewer people.

We have never had an "official" investigation. What we had was a charade conducted by infiltrators of government. As far as I can tell the US government has always been infiltrated and since 1950 the infiltration has become more and more complete. There has been nothing "official" except conspiracy.

Please, separate my work from Gage. He has not commented on any of the evidence of the concrete core and has not provided
photographic evidence of the supposed steel core columns in the core area from 9-11.

America needs his help badly and he will not even respond to the many emails with links to images I've sent let alone show with evidence the steel core columns he presents as fact while disseminating the fake plans as if they were real. He has no feasible explanation for anything. Just big contracts and speaking engagements.

He promised a public apology for banning me from the AE message board on bogus premise similar to what painter responsibly provided.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=12135

Then he refused to do it and stated that the reason he was refusing was for a completely different reason than what had happened. Bogus again! No accountability there. Questionable mental performance instead.

A medical group learned of this and the other bannings as well as the unaccontabilty to evidence shown by quasi leaders and started a petition for the public to show their need for evidence and facts by supporting that my posting privilages be reinstated where I've been banned and quasi leaders provide proof/evidence supporting their beliefs and address the evidence for a concrete core.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/WorldTradeCenter911

Apparently social fears are so great that no one wants to sign the petition because it has no signatures yet. We will NEVER get the truth with this behavior.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 27 2008, 11:07 AM
Post #6

Jim Morrison of The Doors wondered if one could petition The Lord with Prayers. He concluded we cannot.

You can petition 'til Hell Freezes Over, but there will be no other investigation by the government. As we both agree, the government is utterly corrupted. I would ask why you waste your time in the regard? Do you keep expecting the results to change from the actions you have pursued for however long? I think you know where I'm going with that.

Again, I am thankful for the work you and many others have done in this regard. Though not really happy about it, I do derive some measure of peace of mind from the conclusions that I can draw from work such as yours. It simply confirms that the OCT is a damn lie. I am old and cynical enough to fully grok that THERE WILL BE NO OTHER OFFICIAL ACTION. I'm over it.

It's too bad you and Gage are off to such a poor start. From the outside looking in, he probably has way more things on his plate than he can deal with, having just completed a tour of Europe promoting the truth.

It is one of those ordinary cyber personality clashes that spring up here in this cool yet bizarre cyber world. Keep your eye on the ball.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Dec 27 2008, 12:11 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Take this as pure speculation, on my part,
but, it's looking more and more that the Twin
Towers were built, with the intention of bringing
them down, before they were even constructed.

If esoteric just means hidden, then yes,
these intentions would have to be hidden,
even to the point of later altering the original blueprints.

Not only designed to withstand hurricane force winds,
and multiple impacts from large aircraft,
the twin towers, were also, secretly, designed to collapse on demand.

It's starting to make sense now, as to,
why the Towers were originally designed to withstand impact from air craft,
they were set to be "pulled", at any time, built into their very design,
and they didn't want them to collapse by a foreseeable accident, at the wrong time!

imo, lunk

BTW thanks Christophera, for your analysis!

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Dec 29 2008, 07:19 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (amazed! @ Dec 25 2008, 02:07 PM) *
You can petition 'til Hell Freezes Over, but there will be no other investigation by the government..

The petition is to request reinstatement of my posting privilages on message boards where I've been banned for posting images of the concrete core, saying "that is concrete", and demanding that the opposition produce images of supposed steel core columns. It also asks the quasi leaders of the truth movment to provide substanciation for their support of the official story regarding the design of the towers as well as comment on the evidence for a concrete core.

If I have to fight alone for recognition of the true design of the towers, so be it. All I ask is that others help me to reach the public where I've been cut off from doing so unjustly.

This post has been edited by Christophera: Dec 29 2008, 01:46 PM

+Quote Post
lunk
post Dec 29 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

I remember when I was just a little lunk,
building card houses on the living room floor,
I used to use four decks of playing cards,
and build a multi-storied mansion, built,
in such a way, that one carefully rolled marble,
would knock over my entire creation.

...I used to like untangling balls of yarn too,
but that's another story.

cheers, lunk

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Dec 29 2008, 02:10 PM
Post #10

Again, I am thankful for the work you and many others have done in this regard. Though not really happy about it, I do derive some measure of peace of mind from the conclusions that I can draw from work such as yours. It simply confirms that the OCT is a damn lie. I am old and cynical enough to fully grok that THERE WILL BE NO OTHER OFFICIAL ACTION. I'm over it.

I'm happy to provide some explanation of how that is feasible. There is a great need to share that explanation and aspects related that Americans should already know in order to uncover a deception vital to expose.

We will not have a Constitution, rights and freedoms if we do not create official action. We must compel it and if we are not a we, then unity must be created first. Our government has been infiltrated secretly and so even those that are not infiltrators are afraid to move. That is why you percieve there will be no official action.

The creation of unity is not easy and is a process. One of the latter parts is creating a recognition of truth. Before that can be done any unreasonable fears relating to being associated with truth publically must be dispelled. It is an unreasonable fear to be afraid to sign a petition that requests message boards and quasi truth leaders to be accountable in behalf of our Constitution.

It's too bad you and Gage are off to such a poor start. From the outside looking in, he probably has way more things on his plate than he can deal with, having just completed a tour of Europe promoting the truth.

It is one of those ordinary cyber personality clashes that spring up here in this cool yet bizarre cyber world. Keep your eye on the ball.

Actually I like gage. Nice guy. I've met him and he apologized for banning me on erroneous premise and said he would publish a public apology, then didn't and emailed me saying he wouldn't but cited a non existent reason for saying no!

He went through Europe explaining nothing and misrepresenting the towers structure the entire way, ............. great. Please sign the petition and thereby ask him, with others to provide substanciation for his blind support of what FEMA presents as the core of the towers and address the evidence for a concrete core.

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Dec 29 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (lunk @ Dec 27 2008, 04:09 PM) *
...I used to like untangling balls of yarn too,
but that's another story.

cheers, lunk

Me too. I still like untangling things.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Dec 29 2008, 02:40 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 145

QUOTE (lunk @ Dec 27 2008, 05:11 PM) *
Take this as pure speculation, on my part,
but, it's looking more and more that the Twin
Towers were built, with the intention of bringing
them down, before they were even constructed.

If esoteric just means hidden, then yes,
these intentions would have to be hidden,
even to the point of later altering the original blueprints.

Not only designed to withstand hurricane force winds,
and multiple impacts from large aircraft,
the twin towers, were also, secretly, designed to collapse on demand.

It's starting to make sense now, as to,
why the Towers were originally designed to withstand impact from air craft,
they were set to be "pulled", at any time, built into their very design,
and they didn't want them to collapse by a foreseeable accident, at the wrong time!

imo, lunk

BTW thanks Christophera, for your analysis!

Great post, Lunk.
Likewise I think they were built to be destroyed from the get-go. They also needed to make sure nothing would happen to them until that day came, otherwise it would be discovered that explosives were pre-planted into the towers during their construction.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 29 2008, 05:09 PM
Post #13

Christophera

I sign every petition I run across, usually. Though I admit that at this stage of the game I consider it futile, and I will take the blame for that view.

I would like of offer a gentlemen's wager: I will bet that EVEN THOUGH Dick Cheney admitted it on TV a few weeks ago, there will not be a single prosecution of anybody in the Bush administration for war crimes committed by this government.

If I win that bet, how do you suppose there will be another investigation opened in these matters?

If the number of citizens against the bailout was something like 100 to 1, and considering the efficacy of the democratic process in that case, how do you suppose that another investigation will be opened in this case?

I could offer more examples, but I think you get my point.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Dec 29 2008, 06:24 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE (Quest @ Dec 29 2008, 10:40 AM) *
Great post, Lunk.
Likewise I think they were built to be destroyed from the get-go. They also needed to make sure nothing would happen to them until that day came, otherwise it would be discovered that explosives were pre-planted into the towers during their construction.

Thanks,
I'm not sure if many will see
the deep implications and significance
of my humble observation.

It means that the demolition of the twins,
must have been secretly calculated, decades before,
and designed into the original plans,
before the towers were even built.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
painter
post Dec 29 2008, 07:31 PM
Post #15

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (lunk @ Dec 29 2008, 02:24 PM) *
Thanks,
I'm not sure if many will see
the deep implications and significance
of my humble observation.

Well, I think I do, which is why I have a bit of a problem with it. People "believe" all kinds of nonsense. That doesn't mean I need to go "believing" right along with them. It is that sort of intellectual passivity that has gotten us into this fine kettle of fish.

From the video evidence I've seen those towers did NOT come down easily. An enormous amount of explosive force was required to essentially turn them into powder and steel debris. You are suggesting the towers were constructed "for" demolition and seem to be suggesting that thermate/mite or other incendiaries were built into the construction.

What evidence do you have to support this hypothesis?

+Quote Post
lunk
post Dec 30 2008, 01:36 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (painter @ Dec 29 2008, 03:31 PM) *
Well, I think I do, which is why I have a bit of a problem with it. People "believe" all kinds of nonsense. That doesn't mean I need to go "believing" right along with them. It is that sort of intellectual passivity that has gotten us into this fine kettle of fish.

From the video evidence I've seen those towers did NOT come down easily. An enormous amount of explosive force was required to essentially turn them into powder and steel debris. You are suggesting the towers were constructed "for" demolition and seem to be suggesting that thermate/mite or other incendiaries were built into the construction.

What evidence do you have to support this hypothesis?

Evidence?
Yes, isn't that what Christophera is posting?
He seems to have studied the core in great detail, and I remember watching the
original building of the towers, long before 9/11, and specifically remember the part about how they were built with the possibility of aircraft collision, keeping in mind the collision of the B52 bomber that hit the empire state building in the fog.
Could the buildings, like my card houses, have been designed to collapse?
If they were, whoever authorized this, would have to make doubly sure, that an
unexpected breeze, or accidental flying object, couldn't prematurely, initiate that collapse.

...My card mansion looked very strong and could only be taken down by a carefully rolled marble aimed at a specific location.
This was not an easy design for me to achieve.
It would have been much simpler if I had a team of architects, that I could give instructions to, on my idea of building a very strong looking card house that could be completely collapsed, easily, but only by intention, not by mom walking by with the vacuum cleaner, or my sister, pathetically, throwing a block.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Dec 30 2008, 03:54 AM
Post #17

The 9-11 event at the WTC is evidence of built to demolish construction. Only an explosives expert, demolition engineer could prove it out with math, but I'm certain that could be done with the correct design and construction known.

The explosive energy was immense. Anything less than perfect placement and distribution would not achieve the same effect without increasing the amount of explosives which completely changes the character of the event. For me the pulverization issue where the contents of the buildings are shredded and all of the concrete turned to sand and gravel absolutely clinches it.

Only a precision engineered/constructed concrete explosive container could EVER get ALL of the concrete to break up like that. Simply astounding!

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Dec 30 2008, 04:49 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 110

I agree with Amazed.

This discussion is absolutely pointless.

Doesn't matter how and when the CT was planned and set up. We'll never know.
Fact is: It was Controlled Demolition!

In view of the fact, that these bastards are just tightening their grip on our throat and are intensifying their slaughtering of innocent people it is pathetic to discuss concrete and little lunk's card mansions.

*edit*
Remark re B52 being a B25 deleted.

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Dec 30 2008, 07:12 AM
Post #19

QUOTE (p.w.rapp @ Dec 28 2008, 07:49 AM) *
I agree with Amazed.

This discussion is absolutely pointless.

In view of the fact, that these bastards are just tightening their grip on our throat and are intensifying their slaughtering of innocent people it is pathetic to discuss concrete and little lunk's card mansions.

*edit*
Remark re B52 being a B25 deleted.

I know it is easy to fall into despair about 9-11. The fact is, the evolution of the psyops creates levels of burnout. Nobody wanted to deal with it in the beginning, then the misinformation campaign hit like a tandem frieght train of poop getting the supporters of the bush administration ridiculing truth, then the no planers, then Obama with no birth certificate.

The fact is that we actually need to apply this pressure to our fellow Americans. We are absolutely screwed if we don't. We will be boiled frogs if we cave into the psyops and stop demanding lawful government.

The psyops takes a powerful and dedicated man like Jimmy Walters and misinforms him. He's able to get the word out which does the opposite of what we would hope. Another American sees a powerful man adhering to nonsense, believing that power equates to knowledge specific to the issue, and writes the entire 9-11 thing off as BS. The success of a psyops. Believing that it is just to tough to get into the American public with 9-11 is giving up everything every soldier ever thought he was fighting and dying for.

Media is what is destroying America, or has destroyed it in your eyes. I see there is still something worth fighting for if justice and freedom are valuable. I also resent that our soldiers are sent into bogus wars with something like 9-11 as a reason.

QUOTE (p.w.rapp @ Dec 28 2008, 07:49 AM) *

Did you know that you performed a cognitive distortion within what you present as an explanation justifying your position? "Minimalization" and "all or nothing thinking".

You say "Controlled Demolition!" and you alienate all the fearful frogs getting warm. I say, "FEMA deceived us about the core. Accordingly there has not yet been a proper analysis completing the investigation into 3,000 murders." If we all just do that, and stop freaking people out with TOO MUCH truth, they'll find it easier to go along and your perspective will change.

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Dec 30 2008, 08:08 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 110

It is neither 'minimalisation' to say it was Controlled Demolition, nor is it 'too much truth'.

It is OBVIOUS.

And the morons who don't see a Controlled Demolition of WTC1,2+7 even after the obvious has been shown to them and who are unable to comprehend, that CT means Inside Job, deserve starving in the coming economic desaster.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th January 2020 - 12:12 AM