IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
9-11 In Plain Sight Ebook, 9-11 ebook with new insights into Twin Towers collapses

rosewhite
post Mar 22 2014, 02:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,110

Like a sheep I followed the official line from 9-11-2001 until 2013 then I realised the official line did not make sense and obviously ignored some special aspects of fires in tall structures and the FLIR video confirms my thoughts.
Also I had had the experience like Nikola Tesla of almost shaking a building down with vibrations and wondered why that was not investigated further.
So I have written and published an ebook that will give many pilots food for thought.
It's link is:

http://store.payloadz.com/details/2005933-...lain-sight.html

I am open to all feedback and am prepared to stand my ground about my view on 9-11.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 22 2014, 03:23 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (rosewhite @ Mar 22 2014, 01:28 PM) *
Like a sheep I followed the official line from 9-11-2001 until 2013 then I realised the official line did not make sense and obviously ignored some special aspects of fires in tall structures and the FLIR video confirms my thoughts.
Also I had had the experience like Nikola Tesla of almost shaking a building down with vibrations and wondered why that was not investigated further.
So I have written and published an ebook that will give many pilots food for thought.
It's link is:

http://store.payloadz.com/details/2005933-...lain-sight.html

I am open to all feedback and am prepared to stand my ground about my view on 9-11.

Good of you to join this site and post to it Rose.
I noticed you joined in 2012, before you realized the official line did not make sense.
What prompted you to join in 2012, before you started questioning the OCT?

At the link you posted above to your e-book there is a line that says:
"Lower floor fires caused furnace heat on the higher floors."

That makes sense. What caused furnace heat on the lower flowers though?
Heat rises and there was no heat below the fires.

Also, is there another site where we can read background info on your bio/history, expertise in this area?
Just buying a book by someone we don't know anything about is quite unusual.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 10:22 PM