IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How To Make Plasma Using A Grape

paulmichael
post Mar 23 2014, 06:42 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

You know, I don't why I've been hit with such criticism, ridicule, and scorn by my suggesting that perhaps Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 was zapped out of the sky by some new form of weaponry when the following media article suggests a science experiment for kids whereby they can make superheated plasma, the fourth state of matter, using half-a-grape:

The coolest (if not the safest) five science demonstrations you can do at home.

I was curious about plasma inside a plasma TV, so I went to Ask.com about it, and the following two webpages, in addition to the one noted above, came up:

"How to Make Plasma with Microwave and Lightbulb Instructables" and "On The Origin of Super-Hot Electrons from Intense Laser Interactions with Solid Targets having Moderate Scale Length Preformed Plasmas."

So, here is what we know can be done with microwaves and strong lasers per the current BASIC school of knowledge of these topics. Imagine what can be done with these principles if they are taken one or more levels above the basic.

OK, so maybe flight MH370 (and 9/11 flights AA11, AA77, UA93, and UA175) were not zapped and demolecularized to dust. Maybe they were zapped and vaporized into gaseous plasma.

Maybe, just maybe, the stuff of chemtrails facilitates such zapping of things into kingdom come.

P.M.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 23 2014, 03:37 PM
Post #2

From "Does cold fusion exist?"
On May 1, 1989, at a meeting of the American Physical Society, strong presentations refuting cold fusion were made by several respected physicists. As a result, papers on the subject are rarely accepted by peer-reviewed journals or presented at mainstream scientific conferences in the United States...

Cold Fusion Remains a Dream...

Cold fusion is impossible. It contradicts all that we know in nuclear physics...

And now in 2014, "A 13-year-old boy from Preston has become the youngest person ever to successfully carry out atomic fusion." His name is Jamie Edwards.

Does Jamie Edwards have much to crow about? Not really. A 14-year-old American boy by the name of Taylor Wilson accomplished cold nuclear fusion six years earlier in 2008.

You pilots don't have to worry about thirty-something-year-olds with the brains of toddlers pointing a laser into your eyes from ground level.

Now, all that you have to worry about are 11-year-olds building super powerful lasers that can vaporize things into plasma.

All great truths begin as blasphemies George Bernard Shaw.

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Mar 23 2014, 03:39 PM

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 28 2014, 07:54 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 23 2014, 02:37 PM) *
All great truths begin as blasphemies George Bernard Shaw.

Why You Are Becoming More and More Like a Grape with Each Passing Day

If you had read the Wikipedia article on spontaneous human combustion (SHC) cited in my prior post in the Global Perspectives, Chemtrails vs Contrails, Geoengineering, Etc. forum: "Why The Current Schools Of Thought On Population Reduction By Means Of Chemtrails Don't Hold Water," then you would have noted that, for the most part, there was a common thread among the victims of SHC, and I don't mean the alcohol content of their bodies.

What I am getting at here is that, for the most part, the victims of SHC were aged (also noted in Spontaneous Human Combustion: Facts & Theories.)

And if you had read the media article featured in the original post, "The coolest (if not the safest) five science demonstrations you can do at home," then you'd know that what facilitates turning a grape into superheated gaseous plasma lies is its acidity making it rich in ions.

If you had read health-related literature, then you'd know that newborn babies' systems are alkaline, but as you age, your system becomes more acidic THUS BECOMING RICH IN IONS, you know, just like a grape.

CONCLUSION: the elderly are not only prime candidates for spontaneous human combustion, they are prime candidates for being zapped into superheated gaseous plasma, you know, just like a grape.

It's a known fact that the mineral composition of a person's body can turn his system more alkaline or more acidic. Is the mineral stuff of chemtrails acid-forming? Do these minerals: aluminum, strontium, barium, cesium, contribute to a body's system turning acidic? I was not able to find the answer to this question, but...

It's a well-established fact that prescription and over-the-counter drugs will turn a person's system acidic, and no one can deny that there are great televised advertising campaigns to get people on prescription drugs for everything from toenail fungus to social anxiety disorder to erectile dysfunction.

Everyone knows that the government is in bed with the pharmaceutical companies for fun and profit.

Not only that, but ask any black ghetto dweller, and he will tell you that the white-dominated government is behind the infusion of illegal drugs into the black community, this not to mention the disproportional promotion of cigarettes in the ghetto. Illegal drugs and smoking, just like pharmaceuticals, turn a person's body acidic.

Its no secret that countries like the United States of America, Germany, and Japan are suffering from age imbalances with too many elderly to be support by too few young workers, and the governments of such countries are very much concerned about such things.

In fact, the Minister of Finance of Japan came right out and told his nation's elderly: "Hurry up and die."

(See: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/the-ho...article7643799/ .)

Its no secret that the Social Security system of America is being stretched to the limits, and it is projected to run out of funds in the not-too-distant future, so how is the government to address such a problem?

Well, one of the latest health kicks is to get people up there in age to consume GUESS WHAT? MORE ALCOHOL! Alcohol is being touted as preventing Alzheimer'sdisease. Alcohol is being touted as being heart healthy. Beer prevents kidney stones, and does so much more...

From Health Benefits of Beer:
The health benefits of beer include anticancer properties, a reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases, increased bone density, the prevention of dementia and coronary disease, aid to the digestive system, and anti-aging properties, as well as treating diabetes, gallstones, kidney stones, osteoporosis, and hypertension. Beer also acts as a serious stress buster and a diuretic.

Red wine is being touted as containing resveratrol, a substance which promotes youth and longevity, but, to get its full benefits, you have to consume 1,000 bottles of wine per day!

DISCLAIMER: the alcohol content of booze, beer and wine will not only make you a prime candidate for spontaneous human combustion, but alcohol is also considered to be among the acid-forming foods, and as such, alcohol will turn you into more of a grape thus making you a prime candidate for being zapped into superheated gaseous plasma as well.

If you are a baby-boomer being up there in age, remember, your governments want you to hurry up and die for the sake of the Social Security System.

P.M. (P.S. I am not weird. However, how else am I supposed to come across when I comment on a twisted, sick, and perverse society?)

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Mar 28 2014, 07:56 AM

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Dec 29 2014, 06:47 PM
Post #4

Was AirAsia flight QZ8501 zapped into plasma like a grape in a microwave oven?

Time will tell.

Meanwhile, to reiterate: solve the mystery of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, and you may very well have solved the mysteries of 9/11 flights AA11, AA77, UA175 and UA93 (ditto for QZ8501).

P.M.

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Dec 30 2014, 06:16 PM
Post #5

As of this writing, I read that debris and bodies, six to forty of them, from AirAsia flight QZ8501 were found.

I read a report that an airline official is 95% sure that the debris is from the wreckage of flight QZ8501.

Huh? Is there any doubt here?

What about the bodies? There are widely varing reports of six to forty bodies having been recovered... yet there was not one mention of a body still strapped to a passenger seat. Interesting.

P.M.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 02:38 PM