IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Manmade Origin Of Hiv

bill
post May 8 2008, 09:20 AM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

Fort Dietrick USA

http://www.onlinejournal.com/health/102605...02605mazza.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
grizz
post May 8 2008, 12:23 PM
Post #2

aka Oceans Flow

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 108

Thanks bill! This pits perfectly into a discussion we're having on another forum.

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 11 2008, 02:51 AM
Post #3

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

Great article, Bill.

+Quote Post
Nagelfar
post May 13 2008, 01:25 AM
Post #4

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,272

This is a load of BS.

If you want some real dissident views on the HIV/Aids issue. I suggest that you look up scientist Peter Duesberg or Thabo Mbeki.

There are several thousands of top notch scientists who do not believe that HIV causes AIDS.

+Quote Post
bill
post May 13 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #5

Nice back up of your assertions, Nag

I'm impressed

not

+Quote Post
Nagelfar
post May 14 2008, 03:30 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (bill @ May 14 2008, 04:13 AM) *
Nice back up of your assertions, Nag

I'm impressed

not

Well, I could give you a couple of links. I disovered this issue just a couple of months ago.

Peter Duesberg. Professor at Berekley Is the most known of the HIV/AIDS dissenters. He has been critical of the official theory since almost from the beginning. HIV is supposed to be a retrovirus. Duesberg is THE expert on retroviruses. According to him all retroviruses are harmless passenger viruses that has been with us as long as mankind. Link to his site.

http://www.duesberg.com/

Here is list of people approx. 2500 who questions the official theory. Most of them have Phd's. They are of course completly blacked out in mainstream massmedia.

http://www.rethinkingaids.com/quotes/rethinkers.htm

+Quote Post
bill
post May 14 2008, 08:51 AM
Post #7

"He (Duesberg) has instead proposed the hypothesis that the various American/European AIDS diseases are brought on by the long-term consumption of recreational drugs and/or AZT itself, which is prescribed to prevent or treat AIDS. "

Oh, yeah right

People in African villiages (not to mentiont the children born with AIDS ) have been consuming recreational drugs and AZT

BS

and this

list of so called signatures is meaningless

cleanup.gif

+Quote Post
grizz
post May 14 2008, 10:45 AM
Post #8

aka Oceans Flow

I have been aware of the alternative theory regarding HIV/AIDS for a while. To me it doesn't make any sense, but then Im not a scientist.

If you've ever had friends who went from healthy to dead in a matter of weeks, you also might question that theory. I also have friends who have been living with AIDS for many years, two decades in one instance.

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 14 2008, 11:10 AM
Post #9

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

QUOTE (Oceans Flow @ May 14 2008, 02:45 PM) *
I have been aware of the alternative theory regarding HIV/AIDS for a while. To me it doesn't make any sense, but then Im not a scientist.

If you've ever had friends who went from healthy to dead in a matter of weeks, you also might question that theory. I also have friends who have been living with AIDS for many years, two decades in one instance.

Is it possible that a lot of things get grouped under AIDS to sell expensive drugs and therapy?

+Quote Post
grizz
post May 14 2008, 11:21 AM
Post #10

aka Oceans Flow

That is one part of the alternative theory that HIV does not cause AIDS.

I don't know what to believe. My gut tells me that AIDS is definitely a real disease. If you've ever seen someone die of it you might agree. The original theory at the top of this thread makes the most sense to me, and is backed up by historical fact.

+Quote Post
Nagelfar
post May 14 2008, 11:52 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (bill @ May 14 2008, 01:51 PM) *
"He (Duesberg) has instead proposed the hypothesis that the various American/European AIDS diseases are brought on by the long-term consumption of recreational drugs and/or AZT itself, which is prescribed to prevent or treat AIDS. "

Oh, yeah right

People in African villiages (not to mentiont the children born with AIDS ) have been consuming recreational drugs and AZT

BS

and this

list of so called signatures is meaningless

cleanup.gif

Well, I am not here to discuss alternative HIV/AIDS theories. But, I continue for a while at least.

AIDS is a real decease that's for sure. It is a immunodeficiency syndrome. Basically you lack T cells. This means that you are not protected from opportunistic deceases.

According to Duesberg and co. AIDS is not contagious and it is not sexually transmitted. In the US and Europe AIDS has not spread outside the risk groups (mainly Gaypeople and drug users) as projected. If it had been a sexually transmitted decease it would have spread to the heterosexual community and would have been equally distributed between men and female. But still 90 % of AIDS patients are men.

In Africa the situation is very different. It is spread among heteros and equally distributed between men and women. So it is a different epidemiological situation. According to the AIDS heretics. AIDS in Africa is a situation that has always been there. It is caused by malnutrition and bad sanitation. Poor people living in very tough environments where your immuno system gets hammered by many different viruses. Eventually your defenses breaks down and you get sick. The cure is not drugs from big pharma. The cure is nutrition and better living conditions.

So why is the list of 2500 prominent scientists protesting against the official AIDS theory meaningless?

This post has been edited by Nagelfar: May 14 2008, 12:08 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2019 - 10:07 AM