IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
A P: A T F Says It Has Disrupted Skinhead Plot To Assassinate Obama, kill 102 black people.

painter
post Oct 27 2008, 04:32 PM
Post #1

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

No further details at this time.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/APN...EMPLATE=DEFAULT

UPDATE:

WASHINGTON (AP) - Federal agents have broken up a plot to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama and shoot or decapitate 102 black people in a Tennessee murder spree, the ATF said Monday.

In court records unsealed Monday, federal agents said they disrupted plans to rob a gun store and target a predominantly African-American high school by two neo-Nazi skinheads. Agents said the skinheads did not identify the school by name.

Jim Cavanaugh, special agent in charge of the Nashville field office for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, said the two men planned to shoot 88 black people and decapitate another 14. The numbers 88 and 14 are symbolic in the white supremacist community.

The men also sought to go on a national killing spree, with Obama as its final target, Cavanaugh told The Associated Press.

"They said that would be their last, final act - that they would attempt to kill Sen. Obama," Cavanaugh said. "They didn't believe they would be able to do it, but that they would get killed trying."

Update source: http://www.whec.com/article/stories/S634769.shtml?cat=566
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Oct 27 2008, 06:21 PM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

the atf is an abomination....waco proved that

the atf should be a convenience store, NOT a gov't agency

they have ZERO credibility

www.jpfo.org has a lovely dvd available, that has a clip of a DEA official telling the gathered agents to lie in court

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Oct 28 2008, 12:38 PM
Post #3

Got aliens?

Member No.: 120

A little predictive programming for ye as the stage is clearly being set.

I'm reminded of Oswald, months before JFK was shot, being interviewed on TV as to what flavor of "communism" he (Oswald) advocates.

The carnival barker directs the audience's attention from ring to ring.

Barker: "Look here, Arab terrorists abroad!"

Crowd: "Ooooh."

Barker: "And here, White Supremecists at home!"

Crowd: "Ahhhhhh."

Barker: "And here, where the economic collapse is due to terrorist activity!"

Crowd: "Ooooh."

Fatal shark attacks are less frequent that fatal pig attacks but every year we get "Shark Week." The trend is false. The event is an anomaly. The people who tell the story have a history of being unrepetent, pathological liars. And yet you stay out of the water.

This post has been edited by George Hayduke: Oct 28 2008, 04:29 PM

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Oct 28 2008, 02:55 PM
Post #4

very well put GH, very well indeed

interesting point about pigs which i wasn't aware of

and just got the iapetus image also....THAT is interesting beyond terrestrial....just like a walnut, only not organic

This post has been edited by GroundPounder: Oct 28 2008, 02:57 PM

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Oct 28 2008, 03:33 PM
Post #5

Got aliens?

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ Oct 28 2008, 07:55 PM) *
and just got the iapetus image also....THAT is interesting beyond terrestrial....

Congrats on being the first to identify what's in the image. I was reading a book last night that was suggesting that some of the Titans, of Greek lore, are imprisoned on the wrong side of a stargate on Iapetus, where the righteous "gods" dare not go. On Iapetus only one hemisphere receives sunlight. The wall, seen in the image, is, I think, 60 miles high and 800 miles long, spanning roughly a third of the equator. That opened a totally new line of inquiry filled with startling syncrhonicity. I rarely have my mind blown anymore but that sure did it. So of course, I decided that the words that went with the image were: "Don't ask."

Just to lay down a bread crumb or two:

This metallic grooved sphere was found in a layer of rock 2.8 billion years old in Africa:

Don't ask. Trust me, you don't want to know.

This post has been edited by George Hayduke: Oct 28 2008, 03:56 PM

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Oct 28 2008, 05:04 PM
Post #6

the earlier pictures of iapetus in 2004 were very thought provoking, with the expectation raised of getting better pix in 2007.

the folks i spoke w/ speculated that the images would get 'lost' when cassini-huygens got closer. as it turns out, i think they got photoshopped to minimize the ridge. i mean, iapetus' density is supposedly only slightly greater than that of water. that in itself is odd, but a linear ridge on that kind of scale..... i can see the deathstar comparison w/o a lot of trouble

i don't trust nasa either...just another alphabet soup gov't agency as far as i'm concerned

and as far as myth goes, how would somebody from a few thousand years ago explain tv or a nuke explosion?

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post Oct 28 2008, 05:09 PM
Post #7

my bad, www.jpfo.org video has an ATF,not a DEA official telling his troops to lie...though i'm quite certain that lying is institutionalized there as well, i don't have proof.

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Oct 28 2008, 05:21 PM
Post #8

Got aliens?

These patsies had unregistered firearms. From where did they get them? From an agent provocateur who encouraged them to discuss the possibility of a kill spree ending with a POTUS assassination? Watch. There will be either no trial of these guys or their charges will be dropped or dismissed. Just like the "terrorist" trials resulting from roundups and extrajudicial imprisonment and torture at Gitmo of fighting-age Arabs. It doesn't matter if Gitmo is full to the brim of innocent people. What matters is the gubbermint has an off-limits facility of which sometimes footage leaks out with a voiceover telling the viewer that behind that razor wire and electrical fence and in those cages are evil-doers who will kill us all if they ever see the light of day. Of course it isn't true, but by the time you convince the dullest 50% of Amerika of this, the GWoT will be over. Convenient, ain't it?

The point of the news story above is not whether these kids were guilty of a serious plot or not. At any given point in time armed morons somewhere are saying things they shouldn't say to one another and those conversations are heard by Big Brother. Right now there's a beer-swilling hick somewhere loading his handgun at the range telling his pals that he's mad enough to kill over this upcoming election. I guarantee it. Statistically, in a country of 350 million with about that number of legal guns and the industrial world's worst education system, it is a given that at every moment an armed idiot somewhere is voicing murderous intentions resulting from some political happening. He won't make the news. Those kids did, though. You have to ask "why?" And why now? The truth is this likely is a manufactured event that gets calculated coverage and when the public finds out there was nothing to it, when the charges are dismissed six years from now, the psy-op will have already run its course.

Here is what this news story means: Sam is changing posture. The war is coming home.

This post has been edited by George Hayduke: Oct 28 2008, 05:41 PM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 28 2008, 05:51 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 331

Yes I agree, this is most likely a setup deal with a couple of ignorant and drunk kids being handled by federal agents.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2019 - 12:09 PM