IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Glenn Beck Says 9/11 Truthers Are Destroying America, ties Holocaust Museum shooter to movement

madtruth
post Jun 10 2009, 07:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,041

GLENN BECK SAYS 9/11 TRUTHERS ARE DESTROYING AMERICA
and also FALSELY claims that the shooter was a HERO of the 9/11 truth movement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUTATYaIZYI

This post has been edited by madtruth: Jun 10 2009, 07:19 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Trapster
post Jun 10 2009, 10:15 PM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,177

It means we are having a very positive effect. They know from OUR agitation that we have taken 9/11 away from Them.

But there is a warning here: They will say anything to try to destroy and discredit us.

+Quote Post
colonial
post Jun 10 2009, 10:29 PM
Post #3

Group: Banned
Member No.: 377

Talk about "operation mind f**k", on one level, 911 conspirators are equivocated with the Jew, November Criminals, who forced the armistice with WW I, and on another level, 911 conspirators are in league with F**kin' NAZI supremacists who hate the Federal Reserve bank.

Hey people, maybe we are striking a nerve of sorts, but the media is about to declare war on you if you speak out.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jun 10 2009, 11:05 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

FYI,

Glenn Beck and his producers are on our media contact list and as such get every single article, press release, presentation we offer.

Yep Glenn, these people want to destroy the world! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 10 2009, 11:09 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Argue their intentional misinformation,
and they've put you, in a pigeon hole, already.

Determine the facts that are agreed upon,
and they are stuck by the truth.

You can't fight feigned stupidity
except indirectly.

It's also a good idea to recognize facts from theory,
no matter how sure, the theory.

pearls of wisdom
I've learned
from being, on line
too much.

Amalgamation of the Americas, is slated for 2010.
...that's next year.

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Jun 11 2009, 12:14 AM
Post #6

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

How fortunate for us that Glenn Beck on his best day sounds like Dr. Irwin Corey on acid. He would be funny if he were not so earnest in how he puts the nonsense phrases together and delivers them as though they were the revealed truth.

The scary part is that he is where he is because people apparently watch him, and they do so because he makes a certain amount of sense to them. Think about that, folks. If Glenn Beck started making sense to me, I would hasten to the shrink for a checkup.

I would like to hear his detailed explanation as to exactly how we are destroying America. That would be entertaining, I expect.

+Quote Post
post Jun 11 2009, 06:07 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 3,356

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48N_meLdztw...feature=related

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jun 11 2009, 07:34 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

A hammer can be dangerous too, in some cases,
even more dangerous than a gun.

...but now that I think about it,
Rat poison is even more dangerous than both,
and of course, a bacteria,
could also be used a dangerous weapon,
and even smaller and more devastating,
is a virus.

But the smallest and most dangerous thing,
that can be used, as a helpful defense and useful tool;
or misused, and abused, as a weapon of mass destruction,

...are words.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jun 11 2009, 07:39 AM
Post #9

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

Actually, he's well known among the Freepers at Free Republic who like to quote him and promote his racist crap.

http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-bloggers/2141655/posts

For anyone who doesn't know about Free Republic, they are a radical extremest right-wing hate site, where George Bush was considered god.

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Jun 11 2009, 07:48 AM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 11 2009, 01:21 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

Glenn Beck actually isn't crazy, he just has only been able psychologically to connect half of the dots. He understands relatively well the economic mess we (the US) are in, and the infringement on liberties that are taking place, but he refuses to look at the 9/11 thing with an open mind, and so he has to create a slightly squewed world view in his head which allows for a certain amount of corruption but won't entertain the idea that our leaders could kill 3000 American civilians in New York to start a war between the West and Islam.

Problem is, Beck has no idea why the leaders of the "west" would want such a war.

I kinda like Beck, dunno why - actually, it's best that he doesn't know, because if he ever really connected the dots they'd shut him down in a nano-second.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jun 11 2009, 01:40 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 4,315

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jun 11 2009, 01:21 PM) *
I kinda like Beck, dunno why - actually, it's best that he doesn't know, because if he ever really connected the dots they'd shut him down in a nano-second.

I feel the same way about comedian Bill Maher, although slightly different. I think he's too smart NOT to have connected the dots, although he outwardly criticizes the truth movement (a bunch of crazies).

I think a large percentage of people in the media have connected the dots, and the pregnant pauses, the silent glaring eyes in some cases speak through their silence. Then there's Keith Olbermann… he all but says the words.

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Jun 11 2009, 01:45 PM
Post #12

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

As I posted on the parallel thread in the Lobby:

Awwwwww . . . B U L L S H I T Glen Beck!

I know for a fact everybody around here is too busy tearing apart 911 to go around shooting people.

I'm not worried. And I'm qualified to speak because I married a nice Jewish girl and our two kids were brought up Jewish. But at the same time reason tells me that some misguided Israeli operation and/or involvement of a few American Jews has to be on the list of possibilities. I can hold both thoughts at once. I really resent this A S S playing this card.

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jun 11 2009, 02:35 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (tnemelckram @ Jun 11 2009, 01:45 PM) *
As I posted on the parallel thread in the Lobby:

Awwwwww . . . B U L L S H I T Glen Beck!

I know for a fact everybody around here is too busy tearing apart 911 to go around shooting people.

I'm not worried. And I'm qualified to speak because I married a nice Jewish girl and our two kids were brought up Jewish. But at the same time reason tells me that some misguided Israeli operation and/or involvement of a few American Jews has to be on the list of possibilities. I can hold both thoughts at once. I really resent this A S S playing this card.

Its been said here, there and everywhere a countless number of times, that when you slam anything related to Israel (or Jews) you are immediately branded a hatemonger anti semite etc- this is a great weapon.

AIPAC's activites are not mentioned in the national media (much). Why is that? Control is the answer. Its an old saw.

The complicity in 9/11 by a certain Israeli secret service element is hardly obvious. Its so obvious I don't even bother to mention it, (almost never mention).

If the Project for a New American Century were authored by a cabal of almost exclusively Irish Catholics, with ties to the Sinn Fein, and its mission were to gain stratigic advantage in the UK and they went around talking about the necessity of a new Pearl Harbour, and they held high offices in the US Government, plus dual citizenship with Ireland, plus 200 nukes in violation of nuclear treaty (oh, wait, they never signed it) how would America react? Differently I guess.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jun 11 2009, 02:42 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

QUOTE (tnemelckram @ Jun 15 2009, 11:45 AM) *
...'m not worried. And I'm qualified to speak because I married a nice Jewish girl and our two kids were brought up Jewish. But at the same time reason tells me that some misguided Israeli operation and/or involvement of a few American Jews has to be on the list of possibilities. I can hold both thoughts at once. I really resent this A S S playing this card.

I am always flabergasted when I hear or read: "It's the Jews! It's the Jews!"

I was married to a Jewish girl once, and I can attest, she was not part of a global conspiracy. tongue.gif She wasn't very smart, wasn't rich, she sucked as a wife, she was totally useless when it came to doing the dishes, and finally I divorced her. Definitely not a global conspirator.

But, the global conspirators have successfully brainwashed Americans and Jews to embrace a certain world view pursuant to them accomplishing their goals. Why isn't anyone referring to it as the "Elite Conspiracy"? Or the "Hun" conspiracy? (The Rothschilds and all of the British monarchy for the last thousand years trace back partially to Hungary and Hun ancestors farther east.) Or, a "Viking" conspiracy??? Our words for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are all named after Viking kings, queens or Gods. Most of the leaders in government and business are descended from families who received lands and title from William the Conqueror, great-grandson of Rollo the Viking. Why isn't it a "Viking" conspiracy???

Because we're not supposed to know about that kind of stuff - we're supposed to blame it all on the Jews so they can bash us over the head with their "anti-semite" club.

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Jun 11 2009, 03:27 PM
Post #15

Hi JimMac!

The complicity in 9/11 by a certain Israeli secret service element is hardly obvious. Its so obvious I don't even bother to mention it, (almost never mention).

Here's the way I see it. You have three general groups of Jews who might be involved and are on my list of suspects: (1) The Silverstein interests; (2) the Israeli government; (3) PNACer's like Doug Feith (I leave out Wolfowitz because he's not the kind of guy I'd want tagging along in something like this - he's just not cut out for it - can you imagine him sitting down and plotting with Cheney?).

Silverstein couldn't do it alone. He might be able to control events at the WTCs, but he doesn't have the resources to do the Pentagon. Something this big requires prominent political and military in the US Government to drive it. If Silverstein is involved, with five billion big ones on the line, I doubt he would give no more than a passing thought to Israel.

Israel and Silverstein is a possibility. But I doubt it. Once again, the two together have more resources, but I still think not enough to do this big job without the prime mover being prominent political and military in the US Government. Plus Israel wouldn't do it alone or with Silverstein because the downside for it is so great while the job is extremely dicey because of limited resources, because they're not on their home turf and because they would have to outmaneuver the US military. They would only act if they were sure that they had a bigger fish to go down along for the ride and to hide behind - namely, prime movers who are prominent political and military in the US Government. There would be one aspect where Mossad was indispensable.

In any suspect sample drawn from the Bush political and military, you have a sprinkling of say five Jews like Feith, 94 white Christians of the highest authority, and one black or Hispanic (say e.g. Colin Powell). Add in Silverstein and a contingent of say 10 shadowy unknowns from Mossad and you have 16 Jews to 95 really prominent, really really high up Christians. I mean really really really high up Christians whose involvement will shake this nation to its knees. 95 of them.

Under this last circumstance, the Jews will hardly be noticed. That's why I don't worry about a backlash against Jews even in the worst case scenario of their involvement. It'; also why I think that those who think this has primarily something to do with Jews just aren't thinking straight.

This post has been edited by tnemelckram: Jun 11 2009, 03:41 PM

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jun 11 2009, 03:39 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (tnemelckram @ Jun 11 2009, 03:27 PM) *
Hi JimMac!

Here's the way I see it. You have three general groups of Jews who might be involved and are on my list of suspects: (1) The Silverstein interests; (2) the Israeli government; (3) PNACer's like Doug Feith (I leave out Wolfowitz because he's not the kind of guy I'd want tagging along in something like this - he's just not cut pout for it - can you imagine him sitting down and plotting with Cheney?).

Silverstein couldn't do it alone. He might be able to control events at the WTCs, but he doesn't have the resources to do the Pentagon. Something this big requires prominent political and military in the US Government to drive it. If Silverstein is involved, with five billion big ones on the line, I doubt he would give no more than a passing thought to Israel.

Israel and Silverstein is a possibility. But I doubt it. Once again, the two together have more resources, but I still think not enough to do this big job without the prime mover being prominent political and military in the US Government. Plus Israel wouldn't do it alone or with Silverstein because the downside for it is so great while the job is extremely dicey because of limited resources. They would only act if they were sure that they had a bigger fish to go down along for the ride and to hide behind - namely, prime movers who are prominent political and military in the US Government. There would be one aspect where Mossad was indispensable.

In any suspect sample drawn from the Bush political and military, you have a sprinkling of say five Jews like Feith, 94 white Christians of the highest authority, and one black or Hispanic (say e.g. Colin Powell). Add in Silverstein and a contingent of say 10 shadowy unknowns from Mossad and you have 16 Jews to 95 really prominent, really really high up Christians. I mean really really really high up Christians whose involvement will shake this nation to its knees. 95 of them.

Under this last circumstance, the Jews will hardly be noticed. That's why I don't worry about a backlash against Jews even in the worst case scenario of their involvement. It'; also why I think that those who think this has primarily something to do with Jews just aren't thinking straight.

Ok, now we're in to the 'who did it' conversation, lol.. Yes, I never said, or did not mean to imply, 'THE JEWS DID IT!, but the involvement of the Zionist cabal is obvious (not all zionists are jewish, and converse is true). Its a multi-headed animal, each with their own interests. Think of the Italian mafia and the cooperation between families, similar paradigm. Silverstein btw, is intimately connected to mother country - check the background.. He was backed. A point man.

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Jun 11 2009, 03:53 PM
Post #17

Hi JimMac!

Silverstein btw, is intimately connected to mother country - check the background.. He was backed. A point man.

I know. But for some reason, it seems that the five billion big reasons crowd out everything else in my mind, and I figure his. That is. if he was involved. In turn, crowding out the five billion big ones in my mind is the fact that a US Government political-military faction is the only one who could do it alone and the only indispensable party to any larger conspiracy.

EDIT TO ADD: Remember my one rant on your WTC thread? When you consider the potential 4 billion in embedded remedial liabilities embedded in the WTC, the swing could be ans much as nine billion!

This post has been edited by tnemelckram: Jun 11 2009, 03:58 PM

+Quote Post
JFK
post Jun 11 2009, 04:07 PM
Post #18

Group: Guest
Member No.: 3,485

QUOTE (JimMac @ Jun 11 2009, 03:39 PM) *
Ok, now we're in to the 'who did it' conversation, lol.. Yes, I never said, or did not mean to imply, 'THE JEWS DID IT!, but the involvement of the Zionist cabal is obvious (not all zionists are jewish, and converse is true). Its a multi-headed animal, each with their own interests. Think of the Italian mafia and the cooperation between families, similar paradigm. Silverstein btw, is intimately connected to mother country - check the background.. He was backed. A point man.

Strangely your post reminded me of this page from the 1611 version of the King James Bible.

http://209.85.62.24/309/115/0/p169995/TheBeast.png ( 1.8 Mb )

I do not believe that was intended as a blueprint when it was written.

+Quote Post
colonial
post Jun 11 2009, 04:53 PM
Post #19

Group: Banned
Member No.: 377

What everybody has to understand is :
1.) Jews, are like anyone else.
2.) Italians who admire the Mafia are retards, and bring down their whole ethnicity for their support of violent, economic gain, with disregard to human virtue, thereby allowing the Jew media to portray Italian Mobster gangsters as the new new " N " word people, of the surface of the earth,.(e.g., Anthony Soprano)
3.) Those gung ho Mossad Spoiled Mench, who chose to uphold ZIONISM, for any reason are a bit smarter than number two, but are still retards, for when it all goes awry, they will again bring down persecution on their innocent jewey neighbors who are ordinary people, just like you and me.
4.) There most definitely is a s**mbag Jewey Israeli / Zionist element that loves it when idiots blame the Jews, because then they can justify their illegal and immoral Bulls**t,

5.) Let's AUDIT THE FED

http://www.iranfocus.com/en/iran-world-pre...iran-17956.html

This post has been edited by colonial: Jun 11 2009, 11:08 PM

+Quote Post
post Jun 12 2009, 03:41 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 3,356

QUOTE (colonial @ Jun 12 2009, 07:53 AM) *
5.) Let's AUDIT THE FED

That's the big one... It all starts with the iceholes that run the fed, bring that down and all this crazy BS will end smile.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2019 - 11:22 PM