IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
What Did President Bush See?, Old stuff, forebidden questions

clue2mystery
post Jul 9 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,356

If this thread is not in the right forum the admin is welcomed to move it when I have finished or later.

Bush at elementary school in Sarasota on 9/11
http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=8555289576290525061
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
clue2mystery
post Jul 9 2007, 04:32 PM
Post #2

I am rolling with these questions since many years and I know, it is forbidden to ask.
One of many advises from the President.

For Immediate Release
Office of the Press Secretary
November 10, 2001
President Bush Speaks to United Nations
Remarks by the President
To United Nations General Assembly
U.N. Headquarters
New York, New York
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...20011110-3.html
The important words:
Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty.

+Quote Post
clue2mystery
post Jul 9 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #3

Nevertheless I would appreciate an explanation fort this:

For Immediate Release
December 4, 2001
President Meets with Displaced Workers in Town Hall Meeting
Orange County Convention Center
Orlando, Florida
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...0011204-17.html
The important words:
I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident.

+Quote Post
clue2mystery
post Jul 9 2007, 04:35 PM
Post #4

And here again:

For Immediate Release
January 5, 2002
President Holds Town Hall Forum on Economy in California
Ontario Convention Center
Ontario, California
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...20020105-3.html
The important words:
well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building

+Quote Post
clue2mystery
post Jul 9 2007, 04:36 PM
Post #5

As far as I know there are exact 2 private videos about the WTC 1 strike, according to the official version. Mr. Bushs words and the time offer also only the first attack as solution. So it canít be a verbal error. Both videos you can download here in good quality:
http://guardian.150m.com/wtc/videos.htm

Both videos were not available at that moment. Therefore my questions, what did President Bush see, who recorded it and why it was not published?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jul 9 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

clue2

It matters not at all what the president saw or said he saw. It is of no importance.

But man alive, thanks so much for his statement before the UN! WOW cheers.gif Fantastic find!

There it is, the bold statement. If he were a hypnotist and we were the subjects, that would be the command.

The nazi neocon vocalizing.

+Quote Post
LizzyTish
post Jul 9 2007, 06:16 PM
Post #7

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 215

clue2mystery

To answer your question, if he did see a video of the first plane to hit the WTC, it was taken by someone who knew it was going to happen. The Naudet Brothers' video is supposedly the only one that captured the first hit and that wasn't released until September 12.

Pretty much the same reason as why we haven't seen a clear photo of what hit the Pentagon. They don't want us to.

Lizzy

+Quote Post
clue2mystery
post Jul 9 2007, 08:28 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jul 9 2007, 04:17 PM)
clue2

It matters not at all what the president saw or said he saw.  It is of no importance.

But man alive, thanks so much for his statement before the UN!  WOW  cheers.gif  Fantastic find!

There it is, the bold statement.  If he were a hypnotist and we were the subjects, that would be the command.

The nazi neocon vocalizing.

The president of the USA is the most powerful man in the world with the most powerful military. It matters the entire world what he is saying.

And I have to remind you, that Bushís speech at the UN, and he held some more of the same type elsewhere, was the end of investigations by the establishment press. And as far as I know, not one journalist was asking him: What have you seen?

Since that time each critical question regarding 911 is not published and all people asking inconvenient questions are helping the terrorists. The keyword is conspiracy theories, and conspiracy theories are helping the enemy.

+Quote Post
clue2mystery
post Jul 9 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (LizzyTish @ Jul 9 2007, 05:16 PM)
clue2mystery

To answer your question, if he did see a video of the first plane to hit the WTC, it was taken by someone who knew it was going to happen.  The Naudet Brothers' video is supposedly the only one that captured the first hit and that wasn't released until September 12. 

Pretty much the same reason as why we haven't seen a clear photo of what hit the Pentagon.  They don't want us to.

Lizzy

It was a French fireman working with his colleagues in NY close to the WTC who did the important video. The second was found weeks later, because the owner didnít know he captured it. You see from a far distance not too much. Both you can find here: http://guardian.150m.com/wtc/videos.htm

And if he did see a video ... yes and much more I guess.

+Quote Post
behind
post Jul 9 2007, 09:13 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 13

Ofcource the MSM should have asked him what he exactly saw on TV.

But it is also always shocking when one watch the video of Bush in the class room... how he just sit and sit and sit there. And why was Bush allowed to remain in the school for about 30 minutes while the country was under attack.

Also interesting what the teacher Sandra Kay Daniels said in interview... or how it change.

The first, Sept. 1, 2002, in the Tampa Tribune, then she mostly mirrors the 2004 Fahrenheit 9/11 documentary... but 12 days later in large mainstream newspapers the story has completly changed:

Los Angeles Times:
ďI knew something was up when President Bush didn't pick up the book and participate in the lesson. Mentally, he left me. I still didn't know what had happened. He said, 'Mrs. Daniels, I have to leave now. I am going to leave Lt. Gov. Frank Brogan here to do the speech for me.' Looking at his face, you knew something was wrong. I said a little prayer for him. He shook my hand and left.Ē

New York Post:
"...President Bush had been presiding over her reading class last 9/11, when a Secret Service agent interrupted the lesson and asked, "Where can we get to a television? "The president bolted right out of here and told me: ĎTake over,' " Daniels told The Post yesterday. "I knew something serious had happened, and then a short while later he came back and said, ĎWhat we thought was an airline accident turned out to be a terrorist hijack.'"

www.911blogger.com/node/9847

This post has been edited by behind: Jul 9 2007, 09:23 PM

+Quote Post
clue2mystery
post Jul 9 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #11

Yes itís really shocking!

I donít like Mooreís 911, he didnít ask any painful question. A must see for me is "Who Killed John O'Neill?"

One Actor, One Room, Seven Characters: 9/11.

Traumatized by the September 11th attacks, one man struggles to dismantle official history, at the expense of his sanity and even his life. Grappling with multiple realities - and multiple personalities - he must retreat into his mind in pursuit of the truth. In a fictional film about non-fictional events, there is a place where belief and faith will blind you, where nothing is sacred, and to get there all you have to do is ask: "Who Killed John O'Neill?"

Background:
John Patrick O'Neill (February 6, 1952ĖSeptember 11, 2001) was a top American anti-terrorism expert who worked as a special agent and eventually Assistant Deputy Director of Investigation until late 2001. In 1995, O'Neill began to intensely study the roots of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing after he assisted in the capture of Ramzi Yousef, who was the leader of that plot. He subsequently learned of al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden, and investigated the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia and the 2000 USS Cole bombing in Yemen. Partly due to personal friction he had within the FBI and federal government, O'Neill left to become the head of security at the World Trade Center, where he died at age 49 in the September 11, 2001 attacks. In 2002, O'Neill was the subject of a Frontline documentary named ďThe Man Who Knew.Ē
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._O%27Neill

Any name or company he mentioned and I searched, I found in the www.
Here is the link to the film. You can download and play with google player in a better quality.
http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-38...earch&plindex=1

I suggest also to read this topic:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=7673

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jul 9 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #12

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

clue2

Yes, I understand what you're saying, and I agree with what you've posted here.

My point is that he is a compulsive liar, a pathological liar, one who has most likely had his brain synapses tampered with, so what does it matter what he says? It will be a creation of his fevered imagination. It was an inside job, who cares what the liar said?

We can't even get the "opposition party" to impeach this criminal bastard.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jul 10 2007, 12:01 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

Bush's comedic verbal stumblings have been a great advantage to him - whether he is lying or forgetful is hard to pin down, masking the evil lurking beneath.

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Jul 10 2007, 08:23 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 72

The important words:
Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty.

I agree with him 100% !!

because:

Let us never tolerate (the) outrageous (official) conspiracy theorie(s) concerning the attacks of September the 11th; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the (homegrown) terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty.

G

+Quote Post
clue2mystery
post Jul 10 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #15

The point is that there was no need for a lie. And 911 is a not a day as everyday, you donít remember, itís something special like a wedding day. People know exactly what they have done on 911 like on their wedding day. And for Bush it was the day he could start to follow up the new American century recommendations, anyhow a day he will not forget.

Furthermore he told the same twice with a space from more than one month. If someone tells an unimportant lie, he has forgotten about it within a few hours / days. Usually he would not repeat it after one month, because itís out of his mind.

Well Iím not a psychologist, but thatís what I think about and it would be interesting to hear some experts.

+Quote Post
rrbum
post Jul 10 2007, 08:37 PM
Post #16

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 647

Bush has clearly said on at least two occasions that he saw the first plane strike the first WTC tower on tv before he entered his little classroom on 911 to spend a lazy morning chatting about pet goats and blinking and smirking. The problem is the first plane crash wasn't on tv until the next day, 9/12, so Bush must have been watching a special closed circuit tv, fed from those high-fiving Mossad cameramen or some other source. And where is the film that those Mossad cameramen took? According to FOX News, The NY Times, and AP, they had their camera equipment set up before the attacks started. Where is the film they took? What has Michael Chertoff done with it?

Here is something else that was reported shortly after 911: When Bush's limo drove up to the school, as the door opened, the school custodian caught a glimpse of a plane crashing into a building on the limo tv.

rrb

+Quote Post
painter
post Jul 10 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #17

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (rrbum @ Jul 10 2007, 04:37 PM)
<s>
Here is something else that was reported shortly after 911: When Bush's limo drove up to the school, as the door opened, the school custodian caught a glimpse of a plane crashing into a building on the limo tv.

Now that is one I hadn't heard before. You have a source for that?

+Quote Post
Devilsadvocate
post Jul 10 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 551

This is not directly related- but i remember a sequence from a press-conference given not long after the attacks.
The subject was "improving airline-security".
In it, he announced the possibility of pushing for hardened cockpit-doors, more armed security-guards on aircraft and (...and here it comes!) the possible option of
"...*landing a highjacked aircraft by means of remote control*".
I can't remember when that press-conference happened; it was shown on RTE back then, and came within days of the attacks (i think).
It was that remark which made me consider the possibility of outside control from there on...

+Quote Post
rrbum
post Jul 16 2007, 07:38 PM
Post #19

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 647

QUOTE (painter @ Jul 10 2007, 08:18 PM)
QUOTE (rrbum @ Jul 10 2007, 04:37 PM)
<s>
Here is something else that was reported shortly after 911:  When Bush's limo drove up to the school, as the door opened, the school custodian caught a glimpse of a  plane crashing into a building on the limo tv.

Now that is one I hadn't heard before. You have a source for that?

Unfortunately, I do not, but I remember hearing about it shortly after 911. I have a bad habit of remembering relevant little clues. Big Brother doesn't like that. He likes his canon fodder to have nice 90-second MTV-style attention spans.

Here's another little thing that I remember but don't have any link to: On the radio, very shortly after 911, and I can't remember the exact time frame, but maybe it was 9/12, I heard these advertisements for Bin Ladin toilet paper getting hawked by a company in Brooklyn, NY. WTF said I, were they all geared up and ready to start selling that or what!?

rrb

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2019 - 03:25 AM