IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Flight Simulator Experiment

kawika
post May 20 2015, 10:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,719

Could the very inexperienced accused 9/11 hijackers really have precisely piloted complex Boeing jets into the 208 foot wide World Trade Center towers unassisted and at extreme speeds as claimed on September 11? A filmed experiment utilizing a Boeing simulator and a qualified Boeing jet pilot seeks to answer this lingering question once and for all by attempting to duplicate the precisely measured flight path of United Airlines 175, the most recorded of the 9/11 flights. The filmed results will be published exclusively at 9/11 Blogger. Simulator use costs are $750.00. Contributions to this important research are greatly appreciated.

Please donate here: http://fnd.us/c/dx3L3

Even though the original goal has been reached, I will continue to challenge others to donate. When $825 is achieved. I will kick in another $25.

At $925, I will go again.

Here is an excellent analysis. http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/...an_Analysis.pdf
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
rob balsamo
post May 20 2015, 11:09 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Don't waste your money. It can't be done. A fully certified Level D simulator will freeze and the screens will turn red at 30-50 knots over Vmo.

The only way to accomplish this task is to disable the crash logic within the simulator.

See here for an example....

The flight dynamics within FSX behave much like a Level D Sim.

In short, it is impossible to achieve Vmo+150 (the reported speed of "UA175"), with a fully functional Level D sim with crash logic enabled.

If one were to disable the crash logic, it is no longer an accurate simulation.

See more in our presentation 9/11: World Trade Center Attack, including interviews with Boeing Captains who have attempted to duplicate the attacks in their Simulators.

As to the question -

"Could the very inexperienced accused 9/11 hijackers really have precisely piloted complex Boeing jets into the 208 foot wide World Trade Center towers unassisted and at extreme speeds as claimed on September 11?"

It's already been done (albeit at the Pentagon) -

Simulator Recreation Demonstrates Pentagon Attack Impossibility

Again, save your cash for something that hasn't been beaten to death.

+Quote Post
excontroller
post May 22 2015, 03:58 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ May 20 2015, 10:09 AM) *
Don't waste your money. It can't be done. A fully certified Level D simulator will freeze and the screens will turn red at 30-50 knots over Vmo.

The only way to accomplish this task is to disable the crash logic within the simulator.

See here for an example....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CmCdDKf_U24" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The flight dynamics within FSX behave much like a Level D Sim.

In short, it is impossible to achieve Vmo+150 (the reported speed of "UA175"), with a fully functional Level D sim with crash logic enabled.

If one were to disable the crash logic, it is no longer an accurate simulation.

See more in our presentation 9/11: World Trade Center Attack, including interviews with Boeing Captains who have attempted to duplicate the attacks in their Simulators.

As to the question -

"Could the very inexperienced accused 9/11 hijackers really have precisely piloted complex Boeing jets into the 208 foot wide World Trade Center towers unassisted and at extreme speeds as claimed on September 11?"

It's already been done (albeit at the Pentagon) -

Simulator Recreation Demonstrates Pentagon Attack Impossibility

Again, save your cash for something that hasn't been beaten to death.

I'm not a pilot.......but it seems to ME, that following the published flight path into the buildings is cheating.....let someone try to just "wing it" by flying the aircraft without headings, etc. and try to hit the buildings at the published speeds........I BET you can't do THAT!

+Quote Post
excontroller
post May 22 2015, 03:59 PM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,819

QUOTE (excontroller @ May 22 2015, 02:58 PM) *
I'm not a pilot.......but it seems to ME, that following the published flight path into the buildings is cheating.....let someone try to just "wing it" by flying the aircraft without headings, etc. and try to hit the buildings at the published speeds........I BET you can't do THAT!

I have to say again.........I really feel these "accidents" were accomplished by laser-guided aircraft. It seems to ME to be the only practical possibility.

+Quote Post
Shallel
post Jun 1 2015, 04:40 PM
Post #5

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,476

QUOTE (excontroller @ May 20 2015, 05:59 PM) *
I have to say again.........I really feel these "accidents" were accomplished by laser-guided aircraft. It seems to ME to be the only practical possibility.

Laser guided planes are subject to the same laws of physics and aerodynamics as piloted ones. They are not capable of penetrating a building (180 steel columns and 8 floors).

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Jun 2 2015, 01:20 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (Shallel @ Jun 2 2015, 06:10 AM) *
Laser guided planes are subject to the same laws of physics and aerodynamics as piloted ones. They are not capable of penetrating a building (180 steel columns and 8 floors).

Dear 'Shallel'

They could be greatly assisted by entry through a prepared target, or one that was opened up by some form of explosive prior to aircraft entry.

If the aircraft involved was not as large as the claimed Boeing 767, this could assist entry into the building also, through either of the above.

Especially if it was of a very strong construction or modification.

Robert S

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jun 2 2015, 10:16 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (23investigator @ Jun 2 2015, 12:20 AM) *
Dear 'Shallel'

They could be greatly assisted by entry through a prepared target, or one that was opened up by some form of explosive prior to aircraft entry.

If the aircraft involved was not as large as the claimed Boeing 767, this could assist entry into the building also, through either of the above.

Especially if it was of a very strong construction or modification.

Robert S

Precisely.
What Shallel and others have never even considered (judging by their remarks here) is that the towers were prepped before 9/11.
By prepped I mean steel beams loosened, removed, floors removed, internal explosives used just before impact etc.

If there was little more than aluminum covers, windows and framing at the entry points, then yes Shallel, planes could have penetrated, would you not agree?

+Quote Post
kawika
post Jun 2 2015, 10:27 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 1,719

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jun 2 2015, 09:16 AM) *
Precisely.
What Shallel and others have never even considered (judging by their remarks here) is that the towers were prepped before 9/11.
By prepped I mean steel beams loosened, removed, floors removed, internal explosives used just before impact etc.

If there was little more than aluminum covers, windows and framing at the entry points, then yes Shallel, planes could have penetrated, would you not agree?

Real planes (likely not the passenger jets) hit the towers and broke the connections of the exterior panels. Study the facade maps in the NIST report. The wings did not slice through the columns, in most cases.

Consider that the facade was mostly glass. 14" steel column and 18" of glass, then another column. The plane was shredded and entered through the thin openings.

Please stop relying on fuzzy videos and photos.

Think about what you are proposing when you suggest that specifically placed explosives assisted the airframe in entering the structure. The logistics of such a scenario would be impossible.

Suggesting that structural elements were removed to accommodate the arrival of the plane is not feasible.

This post has been edited by kawika: Jun 2 2015, 10:30 AM

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jun 2 2015, 04:19 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (kawika @ Jun 2 2015, 09:27 AM) *
Real planes (likely not the passenger jets) hit the towers and broke the connections of the exterior panels. Study the facade maps in the NIST report. The wings did not slice through the columns, in most cases.

Consider that the facade was mostly glass. 14" steel column and 18" of glass, then another column. The plane was shredded and entered through the thin openings.

Please stop relying on fuzzy videos and photos.

Think about what you are proposing when you suggest that specifically placed explosives assisted the airframe in entering the structure. The logistics of such a scenario would be impossible.

Suggesting that structural elements were removed to accommodate the arrival of the plane is not feasible.

I am not big on the explosives upon entry theory, but am still open to it.
As for prepping the building beforehand, there was work being done inside the building around the entry levels before 9/11.
Check the Gelatin team chronicles.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2019 - 05:08 AM