IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Fires In Wtc7 Before WTC1N Collapse, and why was the OEM evacuated?

greenrayriver
post Feb 4 2010, 09:27 AM
Post #41

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,842

QUOTE (CocaineImportAgency @ Jul 10 2008, 03:28 AM) *
...sorry if i am being dumb here!.... how could fires have started in No7 if the Towers had`nt fallen yet? blink.gif

...unless they were burning Enron files that is!

Where the buildings surrounding WTC's 1, 2 and 7 evacuated just in case they fell over sideways?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Feb 4 2010, 10:15 AM
Post #42

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (greenrayriver @ Feb 4 2010, 08:27 AM) *
Where the buildings surrounding WTC's 1, 2 and 7 evacuated just in case they fell over sideways?

While the Port Authority was telling people in Tower 2 to go back to their offices, WTC 7 was being evacuated. From what I recall, WTC 7 was empty by 9:30 AM.

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Feb 4 2010, 07:56 PM
Post #43

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Feb 2 2010, 01:15 PM) *
While the Port Authority was telling people in Tower 2 to go back to their offices, WTC 7 was being evacuated. From what I recall, WTC 7 was empty by 9:30 AM.

Review the testimony of Barry Jennings on Youtube. He is unequivocal about the fact of the explosion in Building 7 occurring before the collapse of either of the twin towers. His statement is a smoking gun in that it exposes the timetable recorded for the events of his rescue and the explosion in building 7 having no explanation related to the subsequent collapse of Bldg 7. Further, in his statement he describes the rescuers who were working on getting him and Hess out of Building 7 as running away twice. They did that first for the collapse of the South tower, and again for the North tower, before they finally broke through and got Barry and Hess out of the building.

The fact that his testimony was credible and badly damaging to the official story has strongly suggest that his mysterious death is just another suspicious circumstance in the large 9/11 picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaKHq2dfCI&fmt=18

This post has been edited by maturin42: Feb 4 2010, 07:57 PM

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Feb 12 2010, 12:31 AM
Post #44

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Why would there be fear in advance of the actual collapse of the Twin Towers collapsing in nay way, including but not limited to falling over sideways? Especially both of them. Remember that no skyscraper, or even part of one, had ever fallen in any way before due to fire. Fear in advance requires knowledge in advance.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jun 21 2011, 10:02 PM
Post #45

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

Found this video, it isn't new but I hadn't seen it before and it belongs on this thread of WTC7 activity prior to WTC1 collapse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGl8HrfY6v0

It shows a bright flash in the top third of the building on the side facing away from the twin towers.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jun 22 2011, 03:34 PM
Post #46

QUOTE (KP50 @ Jun 21 2011, 09:02 PM) *
Found this video, it isn't new but I hadn't seen it before and it belongs on this thread of WTC7 activity prior to WTC1 collapse.

It shows a bright flash in the top third of the building on the side facing away from the twin towers.

If the flash isn't an artifact on the film or falling glass or aluminum reflecting the light, it would come up on other videos. Without access to the original film, I think finding two separate sources of this event, would be the only other way to confirm that it is a flash from inside the building.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jun 22 2011, 05:38 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Jun 23 2011, 07:34 AM) *
If the flash isn't an artifact on the film or falling glass or aluminum reflecting the light, it would come up on other videos. Without access to the original film, I think finding two separate sources of this event, would be the only other way to confirm that it is a flash from inside the building.

I don't know of any other videos taken from this angle. There was no glass falling at that time. I just added it as one more piece of the puzzle.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jun 22 2011, 07:01 PM
Post #48

QUOTE (KP50 @ Jun 22 2011, 04:38 PM) *
I don't know of any other videos taken from this angle. There was no glass falling at that time. I just added it as one more piece of the puzzle.

Here's clear evidence of cutter charges in strategic locations, going off ahead of the debris cloud.

Also, take note of the large panels that were the first to come down. The columns are cut clean across. These are the panels from the mechanical floors. Setting the columns all the same height on those floors created a seam that ran around the perimeter of the building. It was considered a weakness in the design when they built the Towers. It was a weakness a planned CD would take advantage of.

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Jun 22 2011, 07:01 PM

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Jun 27 2011, 07:19 PM
Post #49

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

Yes! The continuous panel / column joints at the top and bottom of the mech floors were an inherent weakness in the design... which is where the facade "broke" regardless of how it came down.

The problem with exploding large multi-panel assemblies is that the exposives would have to attack multiple joints... severing them... and push the assembly outward over many floors at the exact same instant... or the assembles would break apart into separate panels. Some of the assemblies were as wide as the building and 9 or 12 stories high. The come off as huge sheets. How you accomplish that with explosives eludes me. But perhaps you have some theory about how it was done.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jun 27 2011, 09:59 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

This thread is in the WTC7 section and specifically devoted to events at WTC7 prior to the collapses of WTC1&2. The video I posted shows a bright flash on the side of WTC7 which didn't face the towers.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Jun 27 2011, 11:11 PM
Post #51

QUOTE (KP50 @ Jun 27 2011, 08:59 PM) *
This thread is in the WTC7 section and specifically devoted to events at WTC7 prior to the collapses of WTC1&2. The video I posted shows a bright flash on the side of WTC7 which didn't face the towers.

Sorry about going off topic. If you wish, maybe move the Towers discussion to the appropriate place?

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jun 28 2011, 08:25 AM
Post #52

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (KP50 @ Jun 22 2011, 03:02 AM) *

Check out this vid @01:55 onwards. It's later than your vid KP but there are flashes from the same area.
The author of the YT site claims it may be alarm flashes because they are pretty intermittent but there's also a flash to the right of it around the same floor.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jun 28 2011, 04:04 PM
Post #53

Group Icon

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jun 29 2011, 12:25 AM) *
Check out this vid @01:55 onwards. It's later than your vid KP but there are flashes from the same area.
The author of the YT site claims it may be alarm flashes because they are pretty intermittent but there's also a flash to the right of it around the same floor.

Which vid OSS?

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jun 28 2011, 06:08 PM
Post #54

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (KP50 @ Jun 28 2011, 09:04 PM) *
Which vid OSS?

wacko.gif

Sorry man. This one:

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jun 28 2011, 06:29 PM
Post #55

Group Icon

Thanks - I see the flashes. After collapse but it is possible these were happening throughout the whole 8 hours prior to WTC7 coming down.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2019 - 09:38 AM