IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Strange Plane With Blue Logo, Mark Burbanks report.

thorshammer1999
post Aug 24 2012, 04:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,945

Reporter Mark Burbank made that famous report (at least famous to those who have investigated anyway), about the plane that hit the south tower I believe. Here it is linked below.

Mark Burbanks report

His description matches pretty well with the NYPD photo below.

NTPD Photo of strange plane

I'm not sure where he was when he saw it, so maybe he lost sight of it and another plane hit while the plane he described was just the shepherd and carried on. Either case, the description seems to fit.

I know many have tried to figure out what the blue logo might have been, me included, as it could be a very damning piece of evidence as to the real identity of the plane. A "blue circular Phillips logo" is what he described. I have been trying to figure out what that could be and I was sure I had seen something like that before. I finally realized where I had seen something like that, and it is so obvious that nobody (including me) would think of it...............

It's the fucking symbol for NATO!! (sorry for my language but...)

Considering there were multiple wargames going on that involved cold war era scenarios vs the Russians, I think it would be fair to say that some MILITARY AIRCRAFT would have been designated NATO or SOVIET. This is not conclusive proof but the plane was there, it didn't look commercial, and it had a blue circular phillips logo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Aug 24 2012, 10:34 PM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (thorshammer1999 @ Aug 25 2012, 06:47 AM) *
Reporter Mark Burbank made that famous report (at least famous to those who have investigated anyway), about the plane that hit the south tower I believe. Here it is linked below.

NTPD Photo of strange plane

I'm not sure where he was when he saw it, so maybe he lost sight of it and another plane hit while the plane he described was just the shepherd and carried on. Either case, the description seems to fit.

I know many have tried to figure out what the blue logo might have been, me included, as it could be a very damning piece of evidence as to the real identity of the plane. A "blue circular Phillips logo" is what he described. I have been trying to figure out what that could be and I was sure I had seen something like that before. I finally realized where I had seen something like that, and it is so obvious that nobody (including me) would think of it...............

It's the fucking symbol for NATO!! (sorry for my language but...)

Considering there were multiple wargames going on that involved cold war era scenarios vs the Russians, I think it would be fair to say that some MILITARY AIRCRAFT would have been designated NATO or SOVIET. This is not conclusive proof but the plane was there, it didn't look commercial, and it had a blue circular phillips logo.

Dear 'thorshammer1999'

That's,'fucking alright', after all, it is a word in the English language.

What Mr Burbank described, came out as a spontaneous and it would appear "honest" observation.

The 'aircraft' in the image you have provided, most certainly has some detail apparent in the area Mr Burbank described as the 'nose of the aircraft'.

It must be considered that the image of the 'aircraft' is very small, with very few pixels covering the complete aircraft, but none the less, there certainly appears to be what could be a 'logo', relatively high on the side of the fuselage, approximately midway between the rear edge of the cockpit and the leading edge of the wing.

The shape of the 'object', appears to be circular, certainly not triangular or square sided.

The description used, referring to the rear edge of the cockpit, is in reference to the cockpit of a Douglas B66 destroyer aircraft.

The image as you have provided, shows a strange, blunt, nose profile, which when considered to the nose of an overlayed B66 destroyer, is considerably shorter, as well as when considered to detail which appears to be original image, which has been masked out to make the nose appear shorter.

Where the 'logo' appears on the image as you have provided, there is apparent masking of detail of the original image, this may have been carried out with a dual purpose.

One, an attempt,to make the nose of the "actual aircraft", appear more 'blunt'.

Two, to disguise the "logo".

It is not possible to determine the colour of the "logo", but it is definitely darker than its surroundings, although the mask used for disguise of features is lighter.

Individual 'pixels' can be colour picked, but this does not offer anything more than difference in 'pixels'.

It is an interesting consideration, that a Douglas B66 destroyer profile fits the original image of the aircraft contained.

The Douglas B66 destroyer, was originally intended to be just an Airforce adaption of the Navy Douglas A3 Skywarrior.
This was not the end result however.
The A3 Skywarrior, was designed for 'high altitude' applications, whereas the Airforce B66 destroyer was required to perform 'low altitude' application.
This required significant strengthening of the airframe, resulting in a significantly heavier aircraft.
A number of different engine applications resulted also.

Both aircraft could perform at relatively high speed for their era and type, but the B66 destroyer, appears to have had the better performance at the lower altitudes, which is what was involved, in the event of the attack on the two World Trade Centre towers.

Engines and wheels still being a very important, 'evidence', consideration, as well as the construction and materials of the outer skin panels salvaged around the WTC.

Robert S

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Dec 15 2013, 12:29 AM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (thorshammer1999 @ Aug 24 2012, 09:17 PM) *
A "blue circular Phillips logo" is what he described. I have been trying to figure out what that could be and I was sure I had seen something like that before. I finally realized where I had seen something like that, and it is so obvious that nobody (including me) would think of it...............

Or maybe?:

Seems they're friends of the family:

This post has been edited by poppyburner: Dec 15 2013, 12:31 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Dec 15 2013, 10:12 AM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Poppy

Good call on the Blue Logo reports. Yes, the NASA logo could be a likely suspect.

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Dec 16 2013, 12:31 AM
Post #5

Thanks.
I'm not very convinced by this; but they're clearly not averse to branding vehicles with their distinctive logo:

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Jan 18 2014, 11:06 PM
Post #6

Sorry to bump this thread for something so minor; but I've felt a growing guilt by abstaining to add:

'...headquartered in Evendale, Ohio, outside Cincinnati...GE Aviation is part of the General Electric
conglomerate, which is one of the world's largest corporations.' ~ Wikipedia.

This post has been edited by poppyburner: Jan 18 2014, 11:10 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 12:26 AM