IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
U175 Flight Path And Flight Plan

Rocker65
post Jan 13 2014, 10:26 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,655

Hello all, I'm new on this forum. This is interesting stuff, love this site.

I have a question concerning the U175 flight path. According to the video, U175 took a different more southern route to get to its destination, LAX? Can't remember its destination. My question is, is it an extremely rare route, rare enough that this is considered a smoking gun of some kind? Or just a peculiar route, and nothing more should be thought about it. Was that route flight planned or a deviation from the planned route because of weather?

Thanks in advance

Rocker65
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amillionto1
post Jan 13 2014, 12:23 PM
Post #2

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,907

Rocker,
Remember that a strong Hurricane was heading for NYC that morning (Hurricane Erin). It magically turned out to sea (180 degrees) after the other events happened. I presume it was being steered and may have been one scenario to be used for the destruction. It was quickly forgotten about.
Andrew

+Quote Post
Rocker65
post Jan 13 2014, 02:04 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (amillionto1 @ Jan 13 2014, 12:23 PM) *
Rocker,
Remember that a strong Hurricane was heading for NYC that morning (Hurricane Erin). It magically turned out to sea (180 degrees) after the other events happened. I presume it was being steered and may have been one scenario to be used for the destruction. It was quickly forgotten about.
Andrew

Hurricanes are known quantities. Meaning, you never know what the heck they are going to do, and how bad.

I'm still curious about U175's flight plan. Was the southern route documented in the flight plan, or was it a deviation from the original plan.

Cheerio!

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Jan 13 2014, 05:34 PM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (amillionto1 @ Jan 13 2014, 12:23 PM) *
Rocker,
Andrew

Hi Amillionto. I've seen something similar a few times now and it has got me really curious.
It says here you registered on this site about six years ago and that this was your very first post.

Why were you completely silent until now?
What was it about this post that finally made you come out and say something?

Just curious.

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,907

+Quote Post
Rocker65
post Jan 13 2014, 06:09 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Jan 13 2014, 05:34 PM) *
Hi Amillionto. I've seen something similar a few times now and it has got me really curious.
It says here you registered on this site about six years ago and that this was your very first post.

Why were you completely silent until now?
What was it about this post that finally made you come out and say something?

Just curious.

Could it be that my question was so profound? errhh, guess not. Flight plan anyone? Does such a beast exist?

Hurricane Rocker, will comply, over

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 13 2014, 10:58 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Rocker65 @ Jan 13 2014, 06:09 PM) *
Could it be that my question was so profound? errhh, guess not. Flight plan anyone? Does such a beast exist?

Hurricane Rocker, will comply, over

Hi Rocker,

The FAA has "preferred" routes in their system based on Origin - Destination airports. "AA11" was given the "preferred route" from BOS-LAX, which takes the flight over Syracuse, NY.

"UA175" was not given the "preferred route" BOS-LAX. It was given a route that is mainly used by departures out of EWR-LAX. This allowed the aircraft to be closer to the WTC after the "AA11" impact. And of course we also see many aircraft converging/diverging with the "UA175" target on radar.

With that said, we do not have any evidence that this was intentional. Aircraft can request or be assigned any route they want pretty much... but most will take the Preferred routing.

It's just another one of the many "coincidences" which happened to fall into place for the "Hijackers" that day.

Hope this helps... and welcome to the forum!

+Quote Post
Rocker65
post Jan 14 2014, 08:04 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jan 13 2014, 10:58 PM) *
Hi Rocker,

The FAA has "preferred" routes in their system based on Origin - Destination airports. "AA11" was given the "preferred route" from BOS-LAX, which takes the flight over Syracuse, NY.

"UA175" was not given the "preferred route" BOS-LAX. It was given a route that is mainly used by departures out of EWR-LAX. This allowed the aircraft to be closer to the WTC after the "AA11" impact. And of course we also see many aircraft converging/diverging with the "UA175" target on radar.

Thanks Rob, I understand now. Its unbelievable how many bizarre things happened on 9/11. We are 13 years after the event, and research and probing is ongoing. Myself included. I think I have an unhealthy obsession with this thing. Dam.

Do we have, or rather is there any aircraft parts with serial numbers on it from any of the crash sites or ground zero? Every part of an airplane as you know is serialized. I heard an engine or part of one continued on and landed on a street somewhere. Also a landing gear? Were the serial numbers made public? That would solve a lot of problems. If they can find a visa and passport from a hijacker, they can find a serial number. C'mon really? salute.gif

I digress.

Thanks

Rocker

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 14 2014, 11:59 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Rocker65 @ Jan 14 2014, 08:04 AM) *
Do we have, or rather is there any aircraft parts with serial numbers on it from any of the crash sites or ground zero? Every part of an airplane as you know is serialized. I heard an engine or part of one continued on and landed on a street somewhere. Also a landing gear? Were the serial numbers made public? That would solve a lot of problems. If they can find a visa and passport from a hijacker, they can find a serial number. C'mon really? salute.gif

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=11066

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=11408

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=9417

+Quote Post
Rocker65
post Jan 14 2014, 01:00 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jan 14 2014, 11:59 AM) *

... gulp, ok I can see the smoke screen clearly.

Tks

+Quote Post
bmead
post Jan 20 2014, 07:46 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 7,380

QUOTE (Rocker65 @ Jan 14 2014, 01:04 PM) *
Thanks Rob, I understand now. Its unbelievable how many bizarre things happened on 9/11. We are 13 years after the event, and research and probing is ongoing. Myself included. I think I have an unhealthy obsession with this thing. Dam.

I digress.

Thanks

Rocker

Yes the most recently recovered parts i hasve the close up images if you need i can hunt for them they have serial numbers on, i recall i tried to trace them but no luck. But i ran it through a few places not the right ones i suppose

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 09:03 PM